Poll

Artest vs Odom/Brown?

Hell yeah! Artest is the real deal
Hell no! Odom/Brown are the future of the NBA

Author Topic: Would you make that trade? (Artest vs Odom/Brown)  (Read 1476 times)

acbaylove

Re: Would you make that trade? (Artest vs Odom/Brown)
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2005, 11:17:43 AM »
Some of them aint haters. Some of them just have good times fooling you, cause you give them great assists.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2005, 11:18:20 AM »
Ok man. Kobe=Jordan. Odom=Pippen. Brown=Rodman. Those Lakers=them Bulls.
Are you happy now? ;D
Let me fix this...

Kobe<Jordan
Kobe in a year or two=Jordan (maybe) in terms of pure indivdual skill
Odom<<pipen
Brown<<Rodman
Those Lakers<<<<<<<<<<<<them Bulls

200 posts. All Right

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2005, 11:42:11 AM »
Some of them aint haters. Some of them just have good times fooling you, cause you give them great assists.

"fooling you"? LMAO...At least speak good english if you're gunna attempt to clown.

acbaylove

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2005, 01:41:18 PM »
Sorry. They are having a good time making you look like a fool clowning you. Is it better now? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2005, 03:00:57 PM »
Sorry. They are having a good time making you look like a fool clowning you. Is it better now? ::)

Nobody's clowning me...The fact that you've sided with those against your team proves who's the real clown around here.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2005, 08:17:15 PM »
Come on NIK, a fan can have different opinions on players.  You should see how divided the Dodger fans are right now.  It's almost like a democrat/republican debate

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2005, 05:01:57 AM »
The funny thing is that he's dissing himself cause, like i've reported in another topic, he's the one who said the same exact things just a couple of months ago. Lession one: always respect other people's opinion. Lession two: watch yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2005, 01:39:14 PM »
Come on NIK, a fan can have different opinions on players.  You should see how divided the Dodger fans are right now.  It's almost like a democrat/republican debate

It's not about the opinions, it's about the extreme pessimism, which a real fan is known to not show...I know Antonio wouldn't understand that, so I directed it to you in hopes that you can explain it to him in "slow terms"...

acbaylove

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2005, 03:23:55 PM »
Extreme pessimism? I said Kwame is a bust. You too. I said Odom aint a superstar and he should be more aggressive. You too. I said i hated the Brown trade. You too. But you changed your opinions because Jabbar and Phil Jackson said they liked the Brown trade, and that Odom will be the key of the next season. I just aint "that" dickrider. And i prefeer to watch changes in those two players on the floor. Not just in Phil's opinion about them. To be a fan has nothing to do with portraying Brown as a bust while he's in Washington and praising him like the trade of the year after a Phil interview (and after you hated on that trade). Get it. Fool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2005, 04:23:56 PM »
Lying again? I never said I "hated" the trade, and I kept faith even when I said the trade wasn't good, unlike your incompetent ass. I still don't like the trade THAT much. I definitely think losing Butler sucks, and it still can turn out for the worse, but I, unlike you, show optimism like a fan, as opposed to pessimism like a hater...Fool.

rik

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2005, 07:26:44 PM »
The Brown trade was alright the west is filled with good P/F. Altough Brown hasnt lived up to his hype he is a true P/F unlike Odom who is a S/F. So the trad makes sense because Butler was alright but not better than Odom and got over excited at times and made stupid plays. As far as the Artest trade it would be stupid and will never happen.