Author Topic: How Come Lil HD...???  (Read 413 times)

Bigg $amo

Re: How Come Lil HD...???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 07:45:55 AM »
Back in the Death Row days, did you do songs with them, like when Snoop and the Dogg Pound were first signed and stuff?

Yeah, I been there since day one, but like I said, I was just a knucklehead at the time, I wasn't really tripping too much. I was just happy for my homeboys to be doin what they was doin. I was there on the other side of the fence. But as time went on, I was like, I don't know why I'm sittin here playin, I need to be doin this. So that's why, at the time when I stopped hanging wit em for a lil while I went and got a deal, I was on Priority. After I left by myself and went and I got a record deal, I tried to come back and try to get my homies to do stuff with me, you know Suge had them exclusives. So that's why no one heard Snoop with me or anybody of them on my records.

Yeah, that was another thing what people asked why there wasnt anyone from your click featured on your albums, like the Dogg Pound.

That was cause Suge Knight had the exclusives. Notice when Snoop was on Death Row he wouldnt rap on nobody's records, only in-house stuff. And as soon it made the news about him leavin Death Row, the first song he made was with Jermaine Dupri that it kicked it off, he start doin stuff with everybody.

Yeah then he started fuckin with No Limit.

Yeah, you know what I'm talkin bout. He had everybody exclusive other there, so you know.

[...]

Can you speak on the whole Lil C Style and Swoop G situation, they said you were x'ed from the Pound on a few songs. What was the reason behind all that?

Well, it was a whole bunch of bullshit. That was just, you know how people rap. That was some fictitious rap. How am I gone be x'ed from the Pound when I'm one of the dudes that started it? You know, that's why you don't hear them around us no more. So it really backfired. They tried to get me. All these dudes know that Snoop is my friend, my homie. We been together before this music and we gone be together after this music. And them dudes were tryin to get in and get up under him. But really, they can have my spot. You know what I'm saying, cuz I aint tryin to get up under another man no damn way. I'm out here trying to do my own thang. But they can go about it the female way and try to start somethin. Instead of being a man about. You know, just take me out if you want me out.

So to this day has all that been really resolved?

Yeah, I mean me and Lil C Style we cool. Me and C Style see each other all the time, we cool. But you know Swoop G he's still running around bad mouthing people. I don't know what wrong with him. He's just tried to get on my phone the other day, he just got out of jail, like Thursday or whatever. And the nigga's tried to hit my phone and say something to me. You know I ain't tryin to talk to you.

props man! really interesting