Author Topic: Preacher X - 27.20  (Read 63 times)

17dead

• Lil Geezy
Preacher X - 27.20
« on: October 28, 2005, 03:50:41 PM »
i dont know if i can post this here. if i cant..sorry

Ok..so this is the latest released of preacher X
Its my first review so it wont be perfect

heres were you can download the album and video for free ( its a free release so its not bootlegin )

http://www.studioanimosity.com/2720.htm

Preacher X - 27.20

And So The Sermon Begins (Intro)
Very snice way to open the album. Wicked rant by preach
9/10

An Orchid On Holy Ground
Its more or less the ‘’single’’ for the album seeing that theres a video for it ( wich is VERY professional btw). Beat is great, aggressive flow the only thing I don’t like is that the song is too short
8/10

Irreversible Feat Scum
Sick song. Imo the beat get repetitive after a wile but over all its realy great. Didn’t like scum verse on it but he did a good chorus
7/10

Straight Face
RAW. I love that track…its intence. This beat make me wanna kill someone lol…there something in it. He did a good job on the chorus too
9/10

Disposal
Loved the intro. This track as an heavy edge to it wich is a realy great thing seeing that preach voice is reqaly rugged. No need for chorus on that one he just let the instrumental set the mood wich it great
8/10

Deathwish
Wile Diposal as a heavy edge…this track is just plain wicked metalish…the chorus is fuckin raw. Realy sick over all im pretty sure metal fan would love that one
9/10

The Antikhrist(Skit)
Normal skit nothing to say about it imo
6/10

Coffinborn Feat Eddie Gein
I don’t realy feel that one but im pretty sure itll grow on me as time goes by.
The beat is ok but nothing special imo. They didn’t do a chorus for that one wich didn’t help the track in my opinion…it feel empty
6/10

Don’t Cry My Love (Symphony_Of_Rape)
This track also have a video done for it wich was the first one he made ( I think )
This track is fuckin amazing. Listen to the words…its realy amazing
10/10

Vomination Feat Sicktanick & Ressurrector
OK…THIS….IS…THE….WICKED…SHIT
Everything in this track is amazing. I love it
If theres one track that I will now use to show people what is the wicked shit…its that one nuff sayd.
666/10       

Amen(Outro)
Wicked outro..great way to finish
9/10