Author Topic: Game Arrested In North Carolina  (Read 1166 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game Arrested In North Carolina
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:04:12 PM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5002

The Black Wall Street label owner The Game was arrested today (Oct. 28th) in Greensboro, North Carolina.

The Game, who's real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, was shopping and greeting fans in the Greensboro Mall in a mask, in Halloween spirit.

Authorities unaware of the reason for the commotion, approached Taylor and asked him to remove his mask.

Once authorities realized that he was a celebrity, they allegedly tried to diffuse the situation.

Officials said The Game grew hostile and stated "Ya'll don't know who I am," and proceeded to make a scene.

Police stated that after several attempts to resolve the situation were unsuccessful, The Game and an associate was subsequently arrested and charged with two misdemeanors of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The Game was released without bail and is currently scheduled to perform tonight (Oct. 28) at Winston-Salem University.

Neither side were available for comment as of press time.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We Fly High

Re: Game Arrested In North Carolina
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 11:16:15 PM »
damn thats pretty crazy they got that shit on video. cops fucked up man. i hope games lawyers are good enough to take down cops though. since cops always seem to get off.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 11:39:02 PM »
damn thats pretty crazy they got that shit on video. cops fucked up man. i hope games lawyers are good enough to take down cops though. since cops always seem to get off.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 12:13:28 AM »
no way them cops are gettin off

that shit was FUCKED up

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 12:24:19 AM »
yeah but in the general scheme of polce violence, this aint shit. but at least it'll get some shine since it happened to game, and was caught on vid.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 01:20:38 AM »
fuckin hicks....i wonder where 50 was that time  ???

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 01:36:10 AM »
Hope he can sue their asses

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 01:51:45 AM »

T-Dub

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 02:09:17 AM »
I'm glad his people were filming it

The Predator

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 02:17:28 AM »
Link dont work for me, someone describe in detail.

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 02:50:57 AM »
dang, everyone is pointing the finger, what happend before that clip? Game's squad could have been provoking the cops, u dont know..... Everyone's already on a fuck the police tip, but shit, ya'll dont know

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 03:15:17 AM »

the game must not be good with dates.... :-\.. he was askin 2 be stopped neway.. thats his bad..he didnt have 2 get all diva'ish on em.. jus take the mask off n gone bout u bidness.. get around the corner put it back on...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2005, 03:21:15 AM »
"Ya'll don't know who I am,"   8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ABN

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2005, 03:23:06 AM »

the game must not be good with dates.... :-\.. he was askin 2 be stopped neway.. thats his bad..he didnt have 2 get all diva'ish on em.. jus take the mask off n gone bout u bidness.. get around the corner put it back on...

he didn´t even have a mask on, watch the video. since the whole shit was caught on camera Game and his peeps could definently sue the shit outta them coz they can afford some top notch lawyers,