Author Topic: Christian quits WWE  (Read 1480 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Christian quits WWE
« on: October 31, 2005, 10:00:37 AM »
what the fuss?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Christian quits WWE
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 10:04:44 AM »
what? where'd u hear/read this?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 10:18:48 AM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 10:34:14 AM »
Source: Wrestling Observer

Jay Reso's final match in WWE was last night at the TV tapings in Los Angeles. While the WWE web site reported him quitting, which was accurate, what happened was a week ago in San Francisco, he was given a new contract, as his old one expired, and told to sign on the spot. He didn't sign. He did come back to work and do another job last night when he quit.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 10:43:06 AM »
what? where'd u hear/read this?

its on the main page of wwe.com too

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 02:48:16 PM »
Good move by Christian, he should wrestle or or 2 matches at TNA just to show Vince how popular he really is and maybe he'll let Christian shine like he deserves instead of pushing the likes of the Boring ass Rob Con-Way...

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 04:00:56 PM »
I used to love Christian's entrance before they changed it up.

"CHRRRRIIISSSSTTTTAAAAHHHHNNNNNNNN" and all the sparks fly down. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 04:12:57 PM »
WWE owns the name "Christian", so if he wants to keep wrestling he's going to have to find a new name.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 05:02:17 PM »
Captain Charisma!

he should go to tna jus like all my other fav wrestlers... imma start watchin that as soon as i start watchin wwe to see how shit it is!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 05:29:13 PM »
I don't know if they could enforce that "Christian" trademark, though.  I would think he could change it slightly and get a new logo, and be fine. 

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 05:43:03 PM »
I don't know if they could enforce that "Christian" trademark, though.  I would think he could change it slightly and get a new logo, and be fine. 
ya like "Chris Tian"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 06:35:34 PM »
how are they writing him out??....what happend at that pay per view thing that was on last tuesday??.....like all the results if ne1 got time...

The Maestro

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 09:53:44 PM »
It's THIS tuesday, i.e. tommorow.

Apparently Christian took the gentleman's way out, and agreed (or volunteered) to showup on Raw tonight (he rushed the ring when the smackdown/raw stars fought) and to also show up and work the "Taboo Tuesday" PPV so that the script writers would have a chance to write him out of the storylines however they saw fit.

UNLIKE Steve Austin, who apparently was so pissed at his storylines that he dropped out of the PPV altogether.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 10:08:37 PM »
Captain Charisma!

he should go to tna jus like all my other fav wrestlers... imma start watchin that as soon as i start watchin wwe to see how shit it is!

Captain Charisma is own by some guy in Washington which is why WWE stopped refering to Christian as Captain Charisma a few months a go

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 12:37:03 AM »
It's THIS tuesday, i.e. tommorow.

Apparently Christian took the gentleman's way out, and agreed (or volunteered) to showup on Raw tonight (he rushed the ring when the smackdown/raw stars fought) and to also show up and work the "Taboo Tuesday" PPV so that the script writers would have a chance to write him out of the storylines however they saw fit.

UNLIKE Steve Austin, who apparently was so pissed at his storylines that he dropped out of the PPV altogether.

really? So austin aint fightin the coach??.....

The Maestro