Author Topic: Bullshit Nate Dogg News  (Read 223 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Bullshit Nate Dogg News
« on: April 15, 2002, 12:15:20 PM »
i found this bullshit at http://natedogg.iscool.net/

Nate Caught Singing Backstreet Boys Tune
Bizarre spectacle leaves friends puzzled, parents worried

PLATTEVILLE, WI

___"All you people can't you see, can't you see..." Nine seemingly innocent words. However, when he sung them along with the Backstreet Boys song "Larger Than Life", 21 year old dunce wunderkind Nate erased whatever steps he had been taking toward minimal coolness. In fact, he took about 184 steps backward.

___It had already been a long day of work at J-Mart (Nate's employer asked that their identity be masked to avoid national embarrassment), when the afore mentioned So-Catchy-It-Should-Be-The-National-Anthem ditty blared over the store's all treble, no bass speakers. Nate, ignoring all aspects of self-respect and human decency, sung the chorus like a red-headed schoolgirl who just had her tonsils removed. The only problem was...people saw him.

___"There I was, just trying to pick out a new sweater for my pet rock when I saw this lanky doofus come around the corner, just a-wailing away," said one eye-witness. "My six-year old son told me it was Bob Saget, but I said, 'Naw, Bob Saget showers.' Anyways, I shot [Nate] a glance and he kinda pretended to be fixing his watch or something, mumbling stuff like 'Hmmm, stopwatch reset?' Very strange guy, that Nate."

___When asked why he committed such a heinous act of immorality and overall dumbness, Nate squealed "It's a good tune!" This coming from the same Ebert who once proclaimed that Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" is 'the best song of the pre-Hammer era', is quite a profound statement.

___"I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to hit the high notes like Howie, Nick, and Kevin," continues Nate, who often wears a Hanson T-shirt because he thinks it's funny, "So I had a couple of co-workers hurl footballs at my groin. It hurt like the dickens, but I sang like a canary."

___Several other passers-by claimed that they were impressed by his vocal range, and how he attempted to sing all five parts of the harmony himself. Nate was so in time -- and in tune -- with the song, it was obvious he had sung it many times before.

___Friends of the chocolate milk-mustached college student also expressed surprise, but for other reasons. "I always thought he was an N'Sync fan," says one friend. "But then again, I always thought Nate was gay, too. You know he's seen BB Mak in concert, right?"

___When reached for comment, Nate's parents were said to be "irate" and "making a noose".

___"I don't see what the big fat hairy dilly is," says Nate with a twinkle in his eye and a bounce in his step. "When five grown men with abnormally high voices come together to sing songs about love that they didn't write, it just makes my neutrons wiggle. I enjoy velvet melodies with a just a hint of flannel. Ain't no harm in that, buster. Boy bands, schmoy bands...these guys are rock and roll!" Nate then does the electric slide and boogies out of the room. Being Cool: Rule #1 - Never admit to liking a boy band.  

now this is sum bullshit...if he was singin to backstreet boys its songs like that which r gettin a lot of airplay and are catchy in ur mind...fuck who cares if he sang the hook to a Backstreet boys tune?

and even though u can tell it's all made up anyways...cos who the fuck talks like that? and nate don't talk like that....and that about the pet rock and shit is all bullshit...and if he says at the end he don't know what all the fuss is about why would he hasve malled with his watch to disguise it? and why would he let em throw footballs at his nuts? man this is a fuckin diss to nate and that sun of a cunt needs tellin 2....

Big BpG

Re: Bullshit Nate Dogg News
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 12:38:05 PM »
Hahahaha platteville wisconsin.... half an hour away from me...

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05