Author Topic: 50 cent defends Bush and slams Kanye.  (Read 561 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 cent defends Bush and slams Kanye.
« on: November 02, 2005, 07:29:48 AM »
50 CENT SLAMS KANYE'S 'BUSH IS RACIST' COMMENT    

Also see:
50 CENT
KANYE WEST
GEORGE W BUSH

link to story

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/50%20cent%20slams%20kanyes%20bush%20is%20racist%20comment

I

Rapper 50 CENT has lashed out at fellow hip-hop star KANYE WEST for accusing US President GEORGE W BUSH of racism in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

The IN DA CLUB star believes human intervention could not have prevented the effects of the hurricane, which killed over a thousand people in the US gulf states in August (05), and sees no point in reprimanding the President for something which was beyond his control.

He says, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can.

"What KANYE WEST was saying, I don't know where that came from."

I don't care what any of yall say, Kanye is Gay. Bet...!!! he will confess to being gay within 2 to 3 years. After the radical homosexual lobby gets us a little bit more decensitised.

Bigg $amo

Re: 50 cent defends Bush and slams Kanye.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 07:39:58 AM »
I'm not even a fan of Kanye, but i know you're a hater.

UAK

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 07:50:51 AM »
Die 50.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 09:02:52 AM »
he thinks people give a fuck about what he has to say about politics

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 09:17:14 AM »
I'm not a Kanye dickrider but the man is not gay.. i saw a show with him on vh1 hes doper than i thought he ever was he ghost produced for alot of ppl too and just because he doesn't rap about bitches, hos, getting ppl shot down etc. doesn't make him gay.. i didn't like how he thought he was so important because he got into a car accident and had his jaw wired shut and bragging about it but he puts alot of diversity in his music and i can respect that

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 09:21:01 AM »
I didn't see anything about 50 saying Kanye was gay in the article link. 
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 09:36:05 AM »
is this real?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 09:45:05 AM »
i can see the hate in ur eyes  matt

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 10:16:50 AM »
what was so wriong with what 50 said
the hurricane was an act of god and he just didnt think what kanye said was appropriate big deal

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 10:34:48 AM »
He really slammed him their ::)

Just the media shit stirring again. Probably bullshit anyway.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 10:45:03 AM »
50 Cent Disagrees With Kanye West
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051102/ap_en_mu/people50_cent
NEW YORK - Rap feuds aren't usually about differing opinions on
President Bush. However, that appears to be the case between 50 Cent and Kanye West.

50 says he disagrees with West's infamous statement that "
George Bush doesn't care about black people," proclaimed during a September telethon for Hurricane Katrina victims.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can," 50 told ContactMusic.com. "What Kanye West was saying, I don't know where that came from."

Instead, 50 said, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God."

It wouldn't be the first time 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, made comments that weren't flattering of West. In a September interview with MTV, 50 — while otherwise complimentary of the popular "Gold Digger" rapper — said: "I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me."

"After 50 Cent, (hip-hop fans) was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off."

West's second album, "Late Registration," has remained near the top of the charts since debuting Aug. 30.

50 stars in the upcoming film "Get Rich or Die Tryin," a biopic of the rapper that is set to open Nov. 9.

This nigga is so jealous, he took it personal when Kanye destroyed Yayo in the record sales and is selling like 50 but without all the gun/drug talk. So now he's gonna take every shot he can at him, including the Bush comments which is ancient history and saying Kanye owes his success to 50. A couple more months he'll put a song out calling him a faggot. The shit is corny.Kanye may be borderline crazy, but I got twice as much respect for him then that juiced up hater.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 10:51:39 AM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 03:39:16 PM »
^ I totally agree.  I do agree with 50 on the hurricane shit, but that's so old why even bring it up?  He's got to be fucking joking to say that Kanye got famous because of him, that's the most rediculous shit I've ever heard in my life.  The two are so completely unrelated it's not even funny, and I'm not a Kanye fan at all.  I've still got twice as much respect for him, though, especially after all this bullshit 50's been pulling lately with sideways disses at Dr. Dre.  On top of that he's got that shit out now where he's talking about kids getting killed in songs and shit like it's something cool, this guy is a fuck up who ought to try and shoot somebody like C Murder did and we can lock his ass away for life too. 

AndrE16686

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 06:03:47 PM »
50 cent needs to stop talking out of his ass

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 06:15:54 AM »
i can see the hate in ur eyes  matt

Kanye's alright to me. In fact, I think he's talented. But he's gone out of his way to say We as "black folks should not discriminate against gays." If the subject was brought up about gays, it one thing... But its the second time he's brought it up. Once with Sway, another in  a article in the source. Something amiss- here. Do I care who he sleeps with. Hell nooo!!! But, even when you watch his mannerisms he comes across a little bit feminine. This has nothing to do with the fact, he doesn't talk about "bitches and ho's". I agree with 90 % of the others on this board that 50 needs his fuck slot kicked open and shut with the jaws of life.