Author Topic: Torrie Wilson Gone From WWE  (Read 157 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Torrie Wilson Gone From WWE
« on: October 31, 2005, 10:09:57 PM »
PWInsider has just reported that Torrie Wilson is gone from WWE. She was released earlier today. We have no other details at this time. Expect WWE to make an official announce tomorrow

It’s said that the firing of Torrie Wilson has been planned for quite some time. Specifically, almost ever since the release of her husband, Billy Kidman.

There were reports a while back that Torrie had gotten a big head after the playboy photo shoots, which certainly could have lead to some WWE high-ups being put off by her behind the scenes.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Torrie Wilson Gone From WWE
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 12:46:23 PM »
From WWE.com
Torrie's WWE status
Nov. 1, 2005

Over the past 24 hours, numerous Internet reports have claimed that Torrie Wilson has been released by World Wrestling Entertainment.

These reports are false. Upon returning home from RAW's trip to Australia, Torrie alerted WWE that she needed to stay home to tend to some personal issues. As a result, Torrie will not be at the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view.

WWE.com will have more on Torrie's situation as it becomes available.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 01:21:25 PM »
oh thank god...i thought it was for sure that she was gone....wuts going on thou...this month jim ross,austin,torrie are are gone...especially b4 taboo tuesday...i even heard captain charisma is leaving wwe ....

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 09:34:10 PM »
Glad to see she isn't gone, I was so pissed about this.  She's one of the oldest divas, but fuck she'll look good until she's 50 or something, what the hell, I don't even think she's 30 yet.  They've been saying for months that she was going to get fired because of her age.  I think that would be rediculous. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 09:35:04 PM »
Oh, and just to see who's paying attention... lol.... who can tell me how Torrie Wilson got her start in wrestling?  No cheating, don't look it up or anything, don't answer unless you remember. 

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 10:41:05 AM »
Oh, and just to see who's paying attention... lol.... who can tell me how Torrie Wilson got her start in wrestling?  No cheating, don't look it up or anything, don't answer unless you remember. 

She  debuted in WCW has David Flair's girlfriend

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 10:58:46 AM »
I don't know why they would get rid of her. She keeps me glued to the TV screen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 11:34:55 AM »
I don't know why they would get rid of her. She keeps me glued to the TV screen.

Apparently she's become a bitch in the locker room since posing for Playboy

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »

Close, but you'll have to be more specific. 

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 06:06:19 PM »

Close, but you'll have to be more specific. 

Part of nWo Wolfpack

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 07:43:36 PM »
Nope.  Basically Hogan was working an angle against Ric Flair, and in the angle, he hired a woman to follow David Flair to his hotel room, and seduce him.  Remember that?  They'd show clips of Torrie showing up at his hotel room door and things like that.  It was around the time Hogan & the Macho Man (I think!) were following David and Ric around Charlotte in a limousine spying on them and shit, lol.  Then a couple weeks later she started showing up as David's girlfriend, but the whole beginning of it was that Hogan hired her to seduce David, and draw him away from his dad.