Author Topic: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!  (Read 825 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 02:59:20 AM »
Kobe is simply the best player in the league, and he's a man on a mission. He'll shut all the haters like you, boy. He actually already started it. Watch the winning shot again and again and keep dreaming about having a player like him in your fav team.

dont overrate a game winning shot like that. hell, even jason terry made a sick game-tying effort right at the buzzer vs. phoenix. if kobe did the exact same thing he did it would be everywhere on wcc and everybody would say how great kobe is. jason terry does it nobody gives a shit.

to be honest laker fans remind me of blind american patriots. whenever you don't agree with the supposed greatness of what they support, they see you as an enemy.

shut your stupid ass up and get off our nuts..i already told you no one takes your opinion seriously

and no one knows who j terry is..so sut the fuck up
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 03:01:32 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :-) »

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 03:13:36 AM »
Kobe is simply the best player in the league, and he's a man on a mission. He'll shut all the haters like you, boy. He actually already started it. Watch the winning shot again and again and keep dreaming about having a player like him in your fav team.

dont overrate a game winning shot like that. hell, even jason terry made a sick game-tying effort right at the buzzer vs. phoenix. if kobe did the exact same thing he did it would be everywhere on wcc and everybody would say how great kobe is. jason terry does it nobody gives a shit.

to be honest laker fans remind me of blind american patriots. whenever you don't agree with the supposed greatness of what they support, they see you as an enemy.

Please. Kobe has done it a dozen of times. He's the most clutch player ever. Probably more than "sir" Michael Jordan himself. And all the coaches and GM's in the league voted him as the player who they'd love to have in their team to make the last shot. Other than that, he has done in in the NBA Finals too, in the Play Offs, in important games, everytimes he had to prove he's a winner, he did it, with the last shot. Terry just made a miracle shot, like Korver, like other players. But please dont diss yourself comparing them. It's not about being a Kobe dickrider, cause it's a fact.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 03:27:49 AM »

Please. Kobe has done it a dozen of times. He's the most clutch player ever. Probably more than "sir" Michael Jordan himself. And all the coaches and GM's in the league voted him as the player who they'd love to have in their team to make the last shot. Other than that, he has done in in the NBA Finals too, in the Play Offs, in important games, everytimes he had to prove he's a winner, he did it, with the last shot. Terry just made a miracle shot, like Korver, like other players. But please dont diss yourself comparing them. It's not about being a Kobe dickrider, cause it's a fact.

I don't mean to be rude but Kobe and Micheal Jordan belong NO where in the same sentence, I didn't even like Jordan when he played in the league, but I know he is the best player in the league PERIOD

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 03:30:30 AM »

shut your stupid ass up and get off our nuts..i already told you no one takes your opinion seriously

and no one knows who j terry is..so sut the fuck up

Dude, you're the biggest joke in the sports section, not even Laker Fans respect your ass. Your posts make it look like you're 14 or so, and if you're indeed much older it is pretty sad to be honest.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 03:48:13 AM »
are you sure about that..i think every one has agreed that you and tex are the biggest joke in here

And Laker fans don't respect me? i think is the other way around..there's a 9 page thread of people clowning you :laugh:

and you're a fucking naive 19 year old from Europe..you were 13 when kobe won his first championship..you don't shit..you probably started fallowing b-ball 2 years ago..you're brainwashed..you think shaq was the soul reason for the championships/the best center ever and Lebron is better then kobe..

Did you even see the great games and cluth performences kobe had in the playoffs?

did you even know about the mavs choking away the 2nd biggest lead in nba history going in to the 4rth quarter against the Lakers and kobe hit the GW shot in that game? no you didn't..you were 14 years old LOL..

i owned you when i gave you facts why shaq aint the best center ever and you didn't respond..you got owned..the same with that fag tex,,when he gets owned you could expect him to say "you're a dickryder" :loser:

you're pathetic and no Laker fan takes you serious..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 03:54:48 AM »
one thing you should know about me, Im not one of those who always need to respond to bullshit just to prove something. when Im not in the mood and something is clearly not worth a response, I just don't respond, literally. now, when you say me and tex are the biggest jokes here, it's clear that you're a biased ass. no laker fan takes me serious lol wtf, it's not about laker or not-laker to me, like it seems to be for you guys. I never said shaq was the sole reason for the titles, but he was the major reason. kobe has had his clutch moments, I never argued that.
see, the difference is, laker fans like nik and antonio usually reply in a mature way, so do I and tex and most other guys on a regular basis, no matter how differnt the opinions are. you on the other hand, always talk shit.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 03:56:55 AM »

I don't mean to be rude but Kobe and Micheal Jordan belong NO where in the same sentence, I didn't even like Jordan when he played in the league, but I know he is the best player in the league PERIOD

Man i probably don't write in a correct english, but i don't think i've written Kobe is a better player than Jordan was been. I've seen he's probably more clutch. And when i said Kobe is the best player in the league, i wasnt comparing him with retired players. Obviously.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2005, 04:10:30 AM »
. you on the other hand, always talk shit.
:)

And BTW you're a Mavs fan..who the fuck are you to talk about the Lakers and kobe?  D.Newinski is the softest all-star in the League..the mavs have lost like 32 out of 33 vs the Lakers in L.A..

your team hasn't won shit in they history..you're obsessed with the Lakers and kobe..have you noticed no Laker fan acts that way when it comes to the mavs or spurs?..you fools need to get of our nuts..

and kobe was/is clutch every single game..he didn't have  2 or 3 moments..he did that shit all the time.

and how am i biased? you two are the biased ones
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 04:15:32 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :-) »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2005, 04:21:41 AM »
the problem is when you say dirk is the softest all-star in the league, I say you might be right - when I say something negative about kobe, you're on my dick.
im not obsessed with the lakers or kobe, I just want to talk about basketball here, and since most threads here are related to kobe or the lakers, I just talk more about them than about anyone else. best believe I would also talk a lot about the mavs, Lol, but since the rest of the board isnt very interested I would just lie to myself making threads about them when I know that people don't really care. so when I post in laker threads im not trying to be "on your nuts", im just posting in basketball threads, including laker threads. and just cause I don't claim them contenders who win mvp, 6th man, most improved player and coach of the year awards, doesnt mean Im a hater
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 04:23:57 AM by 7even the sober dude »
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2005, 04:32:27 AM »

And BTW you're a Mavs fan..who the fuck are you to talk about the Lakers and kobe?

and how am i biased?

LMAO!!  What a joke!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 04:34:32 AM »

And BTW you're a Mavs fan..who the fuck are you to talk about the Lakers and kobe?

and how am i biased?

LMAO!!  What a joke!

::)  you're the joke,,fucking Raptors Fan..what a crappy franchise..i don't know why the fuck there's a team in canada :grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 04:38:21 AM »

and how am i biased?

LMAO!!  What a joke!

::)  you're the joke,,fucking Raptors Fan..what a crappy franchise..i don't know why the fuck there's a team in canada :grumpy:
Wow, do you feel better now?  I must have forgot the Lakers and Kobe rule the world and everything in it.  Nothing else matters.  Youre right, everyone should bow down to the Lakers, and Kobe is king of the world........ ::)

Like I said, what a fuckin joke.  You are officially the biggest idiot on DubCC.  Go jerk off to some Kobe video buddy

Now give me my props cuz I just hit 5000 posts

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2005, 04:43:04 AM »
the problem is when you say dirk is the softest all-star in the league, I say you might be right - when I say something negative about kobe, you're on my dick.

I want to go a little bit off topic. Dirk proved me he has great balls and heart during the last European Championship leading Germany to the silver medal. He was been heroic. But yes, he's still soft.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 08:32:36 AM »
IF the lakers make it to the playoffs, do you think they're gonna beat houston...dallas...phoenix...SPURS? they'll never beat one of these teams.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 08:55:32 AM »
two games into the season and the laker fans are already thinking they are hot stuff =D thats cool tho nothing wrong with confidence in your team but lets get back to reality....

Kobe the most clutch player? LMAO......im sorry Jerry West...Reggie Miller....Michael Jordan....o no fuck that Robert Horry is more clutch than him....i mean cmon no doubt Kobe is clutch....but not the greatest....plz dont be that  far in over your heads.

Wests top 7 probly?
Minnesota, San Antonio, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston....then its between Utah Lakers Seattle Denver.....yea Lakers beat denver but talk bout a close game. and its still to early. dont be surpised if Phil dont get you to the playoffs. but if he dont this year he'll pull sumtin during the off season and get u there next year.