Author Topic: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!  (Read 824 times)

acbaylove

Re: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 02:48:21 PM »
two games into the season and the laker fans are already thinking they are hot stuff =D thats cool tho nothing wrong with confidence in your team but lets get back to reality....

Kobe the most clutch player? LMAO......im sorry Jerry West...Reggie Miller....Michael Jordan....o no fuck that Robert Horry is more clutch than him....i mean cmon no doubt Kobe is clutch....but not the greatest....plz dont be that  far in over your heads.

Jordan has hit 25 game-winning shots in the NBA, including the playoffs. Kobe is at 17 and running, and he's still just 28 years old. Other than that consistently elevates his game in clutch situations and he was been constantly the leader of the NBA in fourth quarter scoring. I think it's not a blasphemy to say he'll be remembered as one of the best ever, if not the best. Not to mention the fact i wrote probably. So it was just an opinion.

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 03:54:10 PM »
two games into the season and the laker fans are already thinking they are hot stuff =D thats cool tho nothing wrong with confidence in your team but lets get back to reality....

Kobe the most clutch player? LMAO......im sorry Jerry West...Reggie Miller....Michael Jordan....o no fuck that Robert Horry is more clutch than him....i mean cmon no doubt Kobe is clutch....but not the greatest....plz dont be that  far in over your heads.

Jordan has hit 25 game-winning shots in the NBA, including the playoffs. Kobe is at 17 and running, and he's still just 28 years old. Other than that consistently elevates his game in clutch situations and he was been constantly the leader of the NBA in fourth quarter scoring. I think it's not a blasphemy to say he'll be remembered as one of the best ever, if not the best. Not to mention the fact i wrote probably. So it was just an opinion.

Where did you get those facts?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2005, 04:36:16 PM »
But cluth doesnt necessarily have to be a last second game winner Antonio... Jordan putting on 10pts over the final minute and 8 seconds for example to lead to a win is cluth, Reggies 8pts in like 3 seconds or whatever is clutch etc...

obviously Kobe is RIGHT up there in terms of "clutchness", but still, not the best yet... has a chance to be the best though...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2005, 12:23:02 AM »
umm....ok. As Phil stated, the Lakers making the playoffs would be an accomplishment. The only thing about the list thats funny is, at least half of the league analysts out there dont think LA will even make the playoffs. And of those that think they might make the playoffs...most pick them as a lower seed, being bounced out in round one. Ill give the Lakers this...they have the capability of being better then expected. A Championship? lol NO. But better then last year for sure. Thing is, people arent expecting much from them...which is an advantage for them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2005, 12:35:47 AM »
houston rockets >>>  la lakers

Without reading your quote, I can tell you smoke rocks.

without seeing your sig, i can tell you're a Kobe dickrider.

Is this thread about Kobe? No. So why did you feel the need to bring him up?...Looks like you're the one on Kobe's dick, mentioning him in threads where he has no place. :-X

you dickride kobe, therefore you dickride the lakers  :-X

So you think if Kobe was traded I wouldn't like the Lakers? You're a stupid piece of shit, I hope you realize that.

J Bananas

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2005, 12:36:33 AM »
DIPSET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2005, 12:40:28 AM »
Kobe is simply the best player in the league, and he's a man on a mission. He'll shut all the haters like you, boy. He actually already started it. Watch the winning shot again and again and keep dreaming about having a player like him in your fav team.

dont overrate a game winning shot like that. hell, even jason terry made a sick game-tying effort right at the buzzer vs. phoenix. if kobe did the exact same thing he did it would be everywhere on wcc and everybody would say how great kobe is. jason terry does it nobody gives a shit.

to be honest laker fans remind me of blind american patriots. whenever you don't agree with the supposed greatness of what they support, they see you as an enemy.

LMFAO. You're fuckin' stupid. How many game winning shots has Jason Terry hit? Come on man, don't tell me you're SERIOUS with that comparison. Kobe is tremendous. He's proving it again. If you just watch him play, it's like he can hit almost any shot he wants. Easily the best player in the league so far this season. If you wanna sit there and deny Kobe's greatness after yet another great accomplishment of his, then YOU, my friend, are the one who should be compared to a blind American patriot, no one else...PeACe

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2005, 12:40:39 AM »

Is this thread about Kobe? No. So why did you feel the need to bring him up?...Looks like you're the one on Kobe's dick, mentioning him in threads where he has no place. :-X

So you think if Kobe was traded I wouldn't like the Lakers? You're a stupid piece of shit, I hope you realize that.

if Kobe was traded "instead", youd say Kobe was a decent player...and Shaq was the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2005, 12:48:15 AM »

Wests top 7 probly?
Minnesota, San Antonio, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston....then its between Utah Lakers Seattle Denver.....yea Lakers beat denver but talk bout a close game. and its still to early. dont be surpised if Phil dont get you to the playoffs. but if he dont this year he'll pull sumtin during the off season and get u there next year.

LMFAO. This dude actually said Horry was more clutch than Kobe...Do you realize that you'd get shitted on if you said that sitting in a room with a basketball analyst? Horry can hit clutch shots, yes, but Kobe is clutch. Phil himself even said once that Kobe might even be better in the clutch than Jordan was, he's known to just be at his best in those situations...Maybe you could learn some more and return to this board in a few months and then reply. As for now...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2005, 01:04:33 AM »
umm....ok. As Phil stated, the Lakers making the playoffs would be an accomplishment. The only thing about the list thats funny is, at least half of the league analysts out there dont think LA will even make the playoffs. And of those that think they might make the playoffs...most pick them as a lower seed, being bounced out in round one. Ill give the Lakers this...they have the capability of being better then expected. A Championship? lol NO. But better then last year for sure. Thing is, people arent expecting much from them...which is an advantage for them.

I, personally as a fan, like to keep myself optimistic. I see potential in the Lakers. No one thought Phoenix would be anywhere near contenders last year, and look what they did. And they did that coached by Mike D'antonio...I believe, and if some analysts have picked the Lakers to contend, that gives me even more reason to believe...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2005, 01:07:32 AM »

if Kobe was traded "instead", youd say Kobe was a decent player...and Shaq was the NBA.

So in that case I WOULDN'T be a Kobe dickrider...LOL...But ummm, no, that's not the case. I have no idea why you would make assumptions like that without knowing, that's some bullshit. I've always liked Kobe better than Shaq and thought he was the best player in the NBA the last few years. Him being traded wouldn't change that. I still like Kareem Rush after he got traded. In fact, I think he's proven himself even more after the trade...You're just making some dumb shit up, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't. :-X

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2005, 01:58:51 AM »

shut the fuck up..why you always saying something stupid?..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 02:01:10 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :-) »

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2005, 02:08:15 AM »
y'all remember this?

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2005, 03:33:51 AM »

Where did you get those facts?

Jordan -> from a book of him. Some say he made 28 winning shots, some 25. The most accurate seems to be 25.
Kobe -> in a message board, they had them all listed.

About him being the leader of the 4th quarter scoring i remember it from a couple of Lakers games i've seen on tv.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2005, 08:06:55 AM »
I'm a big Laker fan but, COMMON. Everybody knows that the Lakers arn't gonna win the chamionship.
::)
I don't think Mamba is gonna catch on.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey