Author Topic: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!  (Read 826 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LAKERS are one of 7 teams picked to win the NBA championship!
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2005, 11:45:53 AM »
ur right blowed...congrats id sit with analysts n get blazed. tell me then why on NBA nights on ESPN analysts were saying Horry is one of the best clutch shooters ever? do u remember when he was clutch? and what those winning shots were for? not a regular season game. for sumtin more....if ur saying there is no way Horry's clutch shots could compare to kobe's regular season game winners...then you my friend are a dumb ass...and btw u attack the other guy for comparing Kobe accomplishment and Terry's...and u blow up saying hes comparing there skills...and then say hes the blind american....apperently your like a 15 yr old kid who think he can put everyone down and laugh his head off as if he is 100% right.....but u kno what ur right.....u keep thinking that...ill learn a few things then come back n post....lol...yea...i luv it...plz tell me wut other knowledge do you contain within urself about basketball? i need someone to teach me. Look if u cant accept criticism bout your team or your player than ur jus ignorant. people hear shit bout who they like all the time get the fuck over it. besides.....while kobe was hitting game winners in regular season last year...Horry was being clutch in the NBA finals.....*waits n watched for more posts bout how Kobe is this n that n how im wrong for my opinion* =]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2005, 04:05:33 PM »
ur right blowed...congrats id sit with analysts n get blazed. tell me then why on NBA nights on ESPN analysts were saying Horry is one of the best clutch shooters ever? do u remember when he was clutch? and what those winning shots were for? not a regular season game. for sumtin more....if ur saying there is no way Horry's clutch shots could compare to kobe's regular season game winners...then you my friend are a dumb ass...and btw u attack the other guy for comparing Kobe accomplishment and Terry's...and u blow up saying hes comparing there skills...and then say hes the blind american....apperently your like a 15 yr old kid who think he can put everyone down and laugh his head off as if he is 100% right.....but u kno what ur right.....u keep thinking that...ill learn a few things then come back n post....lol...yea...i luv it...plz tell me wut other knowledge do you contain within urself about basketball? i need someone to teach me. Look if u cant accept criticism bout your team or your player than ur jus ignorant. people hear shit bout who they like all the time get the fuck over it. besides.....while kobe was hitting game winners in regular season last year...Horry was being clutch in the NBA finals.....*waits n watched for more posts bout how Kobe is this n that n how im wrong for my opinion* =]

Horry is indeed clutch. Remember, he was on my squad for 7 years. I would know...But Kobe is undisputedly on another level. To compare Horry to Kobe is insane. Horry is a clutch shooter, but Kobe is Mr. Clutch, there's a huge difference...You're not wrong for your opinion, you're wrong because you have no fuckin' clue what you're talking about...That's all you get (for now)...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2005, 05:25:29 PM »
Horry is not only a great clutch player. He was been the best team defender i've ever seen. The player with the best basketball IQ i've seen in Lakers. He was been a great player, and a great reason why we won the championship. If you ask me, when we didnt sign him signing Malone instead of him, i was almost crying because Horry > Malone for them Shaq/Kobe-Lakers. I love Horry. He's as clutch as Kobe, but the difference is that Kobe really steps up in the 4th quarter. He can win a game alone in the last 12 minutes. More than Shaq. More than everybody in the league. Nobody is a better 4th quarter player than him. No questions about it. But Horry, i got nothing but love for him. Horry, Fox, Fisher, Harper, Shaw, Lue, George.. i love them all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2005, 10:17:37 AM »
If some analysts are picking Denver to contend, then this Laker team is DEFINITELY up there... 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2005, 10:59:56 AM »
playoffs --- maybe

championship --- no way..i'd put my dubcc life on it

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2005, 04:25:09 PM »
im still not comparing them as players. but as clutch players....Horry had alotta clutch plays and most in playoffs or championships. i aint saying kobe hasnt...but Horry did a hell of alot in those crucial moments...and he was pretty damn consistent...as players Kobe > Horry no doubt. but thats not my opinion. so i have a clue what im talking bout. specially when it comes to clutch player...i been a Reggie Miller fan since i was 4 yrs old =D thnx

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2005, 10:51:19 PM »
Unless the Spurs' team bus blows up, the Spurs will win again, and I hate the Spurs with a passion.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2005, 04:28:02 PM »
houston rockets >>>  la lakers

Without reading your quote, I can tell you smoke rocks.

without seeing your sig, i can tell you're a Kobe dickrider.

Is this thread about Kobe? No. So why did you feel the need to bring him up?...Looks like you're the one on Kobe's dick, mentioning him in threads where he has no place. :-X

you dickride kobe, therefore you dickride the lakers  :-X

So you think if Kobe was traded I wouldn't like the Lakers? You're a stupid piece of shit, I hope you realize that.

if Kobe was traded "instead", youd say Kobe was a decent player...and Shaq was the NBA.

shut the fuck up..why you always saying something stupid?..

if that isnt an ironic comment...