Author Topic: Man Killed During Mac Dre Memorial  (Read 297 times)

mrtonguetwista

Man Killed During Mac Dre Memorial
« on: November 05, 2005, 03:15:45 PM »
VALLEJO - Gunfire erupted during a memorial for a slain rapper, killing a 20-year-old man, authorities said Wednesday.

Witnesses say 10 to 15 gunshots were fired in a North Vallejo neighborhood about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, a police news release said.

Michael Banks was one of about 150 people at a nearby vigil marking the first anniversary of the death of Andre Hicks. Known as Mac Dre Hicks was a 34-year-old Vallejo rapper who was shot and killed in Kansas City, Kan., last year.

Police and fire personnel arrived at the scene to find dozens of people running in different directions. Officers found Banks lying wounded on the ground near Mark and Janice streets. The intersection is two blocks east of North Vallejo Park.

Banks was taken to Kaiser Hospital where he died of gunshot wounds to the neck and chest, a Solano County coroner's deputy said Wednesday.

No other injuries were reported.

Hicks, a Vallejo native who had been active in the Bay Area rap scene since the '80s, died Nov. 1, 2004, after a barrage of gunfire struck the van he was riding in on Interstate 71 in Kansas.

Hicks had performed at a club in Kansas City on a Friday night and stayed in the area over the weekend. No arrest has been made in Hicks' death.

It's unknown whether Banks was a friend or fan of Hicks, an innocent bystander or the intended target. Police refused to release further information in the shooting.

No arrests have been made and police didn't release a description of the shooter. Anyone with information can contact the Vallejo Police Department at 800-488-9383 or 707-648-4524.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Man Killed During Mac Dre Memorial
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 04:18:56 PM »
thats fucked up

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »
already been posted

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 09:46:58 PM »
thas crazy but life goez on...

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 11:22:38 PM »
thas crazy but life goez on...

not for Michael Banks..

RIP..
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 12:10:20 AM »
rip, what a terrible incident

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 01:42:14 PM »
I think its funny when all u bitchass niggas sorry most of y'all here are probably whiteboys, well my bad , all u bitchass crackas from europe are the first ones to say a nigga is fake , the nigga a studiogangsta but when some real gangstashit is dropped all you white faggots cry like lil biznitchez RIP this nigga RIP that nigga well fuck u crackaz, fuck u , u don't even know the nigga and this real gangstashit happens everyday so what the fuck is so crazy about it???

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 02:54:41 PM »
I think its funny when all u bitchass niggas sorry most of y'all here are probably whiteboys, well my bad , all u bitchass crackas from europe are the first ones to say a nigga is fake , the nigga a studiogangsta but when some real gangstashit is dropped all you white faggots cry like lil biznitchez RIP this nigga RIP that nigga well fuck u crackaz, fuck u , u don't even know the nigga and this real gangstashit happens everyday so what the fuck is so crazy about it???

lol

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 05:20:27 PM »

:stupid:

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 07:43:25 PM »

calm down dawg, ur a fucking whiteboy too, dont front

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 11:13:09 PM »
who gives a fuck im white and i have passion for westcoast music and if you dont like it then you can eat a dick.  whether im black, white, yellow or red im gonna feel bad for someone innocent that gets killed like that, its just how i am

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 08:34:32 AM »

Damn, everyone wanna be a thug behind the keyboard.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.