Author Topic: 50 Cent Hasn't Forgotten The Good Times With Nas  (Read 650 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Hasn't Forgotten The Good Times With Nas
« on: November 08, 2005, 05:45:23 AM »
 few weeks back, Nas said the thought of reconciling with former friend 50 Cent crossed his mind (see "Nas: Major Figure"). Esco even told us that he was willing to sit down and talk with 50, and said that he was the man who took Fif on his first tour and showed him some of life's luxuries, such as Bentleys and diamonds.

50 has a response.

"Nas is right," he told MTV News recently. "I did see he had nice stuff at that point."

50 cites Nas as the first person to do something for him without getting something in return, and says they were indeed friends. And though the friendship has soured, 50 means Nas no actual harm.

"It was later I started feeling different about him," 50 continued. "He's wishy-washy sometimes. We had our little differences, and we been saying little stuff to each other on record, but I don't have nobody trying to hurt Nas."

50's latest barb aimed at Nas is on "Window Shopper" (see "New 50 Music Hits Airwaves; MC Admits That He Too Was Once A Window Shopper"). In response, Nas asked how he can be a window shopper when he was the first person to show 50 the high life. Fif has an easy answer.

"Now if he tried to buy the stuff I buy, he'd be window shopping," the G-Unit general explained. "He hasn't progressed to the point I progressed. He failed to set up a situation where he can feed his people. Where's Jungle and Whiz and the rest of the Bravehearts? [Lloyd] Banks' house cost $2 million dollars in Long Island. Tony Yayo had a million dollars after taxes in his account when he got out of jail. I provided for the people that were around me. [Young] Buck's house don't cost $2 million, but you wouldn't know it. In Nashville, the property value is different."

But there still is a slim chance we'll see some solidarity between the two Queens Kings. Nas did say he wanted to sit down and talk with 50. 50 isn't turning up his nose at the idea.

"We'd have to sit down and have a conversation for me to be cool with him," 50 said. "Other than that it'll stay where it is."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/110705

50 needs to stop with his "Window Shopper" theory.But he is right in one thing.He really did provide a luxurios life for his friends and put them in the spotlight,unlike other artists(Em and D12,Nas and Bravehearts,Ludacris and DTP,Snoop and DPG...)

mauzip

Re: 50 Cent Hasn't Forgotten The Good Times With Nas
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 05:58:37 AM »
I'm getting sick of all these 50 Cent topics.

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 09:18:22 AM »

I was just thinking the same.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 09:21:26 AM »
 :sleep:

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 10:03:59 AM »
.... that was a pretty stupid little article  ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 10:07:24 AM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 10:42:12 AM »
what is it with 50 apologising all of sudden to jada and nas.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 11:11:44 AM »
I think the real apology is "sorry for calling your wife a 'bitch', just so my shitty album could sell."

I think it's just because his public image has taken a serious hit, so he's settling fake beefs.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 12:04:34 PM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 12:05:40 PM »

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 01:06:15 PM »
vEnoM bUmps 300 BaRz  8)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 02:13:56 PM »
50 acts like Nas "owes" him something with talking to him.  He says "we'd have to have a conversation for me to be cool with him"....what has Nas done to 50 for him not to be cool with him??  It's the other way around!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 07:52:22 PM »
It's sad that all this silly, arrogant shit 50 says gets treated like breaking news.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE