Author Topic: 50 cent defends Bush and slams Kanye.  (Read 562 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 cent defends Bush and slams Kanye.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 06:55:34 AM »
i seriously think 50 got a narcissistic personality disorder, look at some of the symptoms and compare them with 50:

-Grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognised as superirior without commensurate achievements.)
-Preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited succes, power, brilliance, beauty
-Believe that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions (lol, in that case Yayo's time on gunit is over)
-Requests excessive admiration
-Lacks empathy
-Is often envious of others or believes or believes that others are enviious of him or her.
-Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 07:24:12 AM »
i seriously think 50 got a narcissistic personality disorder, look at some of the symptoms and compare them with 50:

-Grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognised as superirior without commensurate achievements.)
-Believe that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions (lol, in that case Yayo's time on gunit is over)
-Lacks empathy
-Is often envious of others or believes or believes that others are enviious of him or her.

Ugh... correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you just describe every rapper who's ever lived? 

BJV

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 07:48:19 AM »
this article is fake...

UAK

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 08:37:43 AM »

-Lacks empathy

Ugh... correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you just describe every rapper who's ever lived? 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 08:57:39 AM »

-Lacks empathy

lol, i didn't look at it from that perspective yet..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »
Obviously it was stupid for Kanye saying that bush is a racist, but u cant sit here and tell me that the they did the best they could.  Just look at fucking joke Michael Brown was during the situation

UAK

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 04:39:45 PM »
Obviously it was stupid for Kanye saying that bush is a racist, but u cant sit here and tell me that the they did the best they could.  Just look at fucking joke Michael Brown was during the situation

Bush was playing golf and his guitar in San Diego  :D (the motherfucker even held me up in traffic)

While people were dying in New Orleans from starvation, dehydration and lack of medicines.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 08:50:39 PM »
actually for the first time in my life i agree with 50 i though kanye sounded like a moron with those comments

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2005, 06:01:40 AM »
you cant blame bush for what happened in new orleans, he didnt send a hurricane down there. i admit he's reaction to it was pathetic, and not what we needed from a president.

as far as it being "an act of God", i guess. i mean people say the sun, moon, stars, etc are a work of God, why not hurricanes?

...but yeah 50 is mad cuz he outsold yayo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 06:51:16 AM »
you cant blame bush for what happened in new orleans, he didnt send a hurricane down there. i admit he's reaction to it was pathetic, and not what we needed from a president.

as far as it being "an act of God", i guess. i mean people say the sun, moon, stars, etc are a work of God, why not hurricanes?

...but yeah 50 is mad cuz he outsold yayo

He appointed Michael Brown, who everybody knew he was not qualified to be the Head of FEMA.  That is why people got pretty pissed off at Bush.  All the local politicians tried to improve New Orleans' infrastructure in case a hurricane of level 3 or stronger were to hit.  I guess the the citizens of new orleans were suppose to fix everything on their own

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 07:25:59 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2005, 10:30:16 AM »
I just read this,last week:

'People usually have no problem whatsoever about talking about things they know absolutely nothing about'

which combines well with:

'there's allways an Eskimo willing to teach Kongolese how to deal with intensily hot days'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

EARNERTON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 06:06:21 AM »
yeah people need to check out this other link that I've got still, 50 really did say that crazy shit, its crazy, I'll come through wit it in a minute