Author Topic: Ashley Simpson flips the fuck out at fast food joint. Ashley "Byaaaatch"!!!!  (Read 589 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Oh... you've never acted like an idiot anywhere?  I have.  It happens.  Especially when you're a multimillionaire and fucking 18 or whatever she is. 

actually no i havnt. maybe when i was 12 years old. but after the age of 16.. no.
^
u=

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what a dumb bitch.. fuck i hate both the simpsons they both stupid as fuck

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh... you've never acted like an idiot anywhere?  I have.  It happens.  Especially when you're a multimillionaire and fucking 18 or whatever she is. 

actually no i havnt. maybe when i was 12 years old. but after the age of 16.. no.
sucks to be u, im 19 , i consider myself mature for my age, and i act like an idiot all the time, life is too fun to always be serious

uh i never said i dont have fun and im not serious. i just said i dont ever act like a fuckin idiot.

Sikotic™

Overrated ass-chin bitch

I know I'm no robot, but I always show respect in public unless I've been disrespected. I guess some people don't have good parenting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Overrated ass-chin bitch

I know I'm no robot, but I always show respect in public unless I've been disrespected. I guess some people don't have good parenting.

exactly.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
yeah shes just drunk. haha flips the fuck out might be exaggerating it a bit.

blonde_opie

Overrated ass-chin bitch

of course she didn't have good parenting.  her father is her fucking agent! ::)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
dumb slut.  :laugh:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

It's all good. She'll be on Surreal Life and E! True Hollywood Story in no time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
hahahah i saw her on THS a couple hours ago...

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

hahahah i saw her on THS a couple hours ago...

See, that didnt take long at all lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!