Author Topic: 40 Glocc Wants You To Bump His Shit! Exclusive Audio.. "Bump My Shit" Inside!  (Read 765 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Audio at www.dubcnn.com!

Infamous/G-Unit recording artist 40 Glocc just hit me up with some brand new audio for all the dubcnn visitors! Fresh off 50 Cent's Massacre Tour in Europe, the Colton City rapper is back in the studio grinding out tracks. I have one of them for you right here, produced by Large Money Entertainment, called "Bump My Shit".

So go 'head and do as 40 wants you to, download the track below and bump his shit!

40 Glocc - Bump My Shit

Also be on the lookout for 40 Glocc's new mixtape he put together with Southern California Mexicans called "40 Glocc & The Surrenio's", lookout for more info on that soon!

Just incase you missed our big G-Unit feature a few weeks ago (check that here), here is the video drop from 40 Glocc live from Karlsruhe, Germany, aswell as a few pictures:

40 Glocc - Dubcnn Drop (VIDEO)

40 Glocc Representin' At The G-Unit Afterparty

40 Glocc & Billy Danze (M.O.P.)

40 Glocc With His 40 Glocc/Mobb Deep/G-Unit Shirt (Front)

40 Glocc With His 40 Glocc/Mobb Deep/G-Unit Shirt (Back)

As always, keep it locked hear for the latest regarding 40 Glocc/Infamous/G-Unit.

BizzyR.I.P.

:grumpy: At the GameOver shirt.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!

mauzip

ChubbyLME

• Lil Geezy
Ofcourese he is the shit ;D ;D ;D He is a friend of mine to and the track we produced turned out good as fuck! stay posted for more stuff out of the Large Money camp!

Go to our website if you guys want to www.largemoneyentertainment.com for more info!

1 hunnet

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sup Nima,

Its good to see some new 40 glocc, he's one of the few artists left that constantly put out good music, although he seems to always have below par production as is the case on this track yet again. 40 came nice as usual on this track, maybe 1 day i can work with him and solve his beat problems  8)

- Milli Monotone

ABN

i just hope that he doesnīt get a G-Unit tat coz once 50 needs to do some tax write offs you whatīs gonna happen(bye bye Spider and 40). i really do hope that thisīll work out for 40 Glocc coz heīs a talented brother but i really donīt know if he got what it takes to blow up coz skills wonīt do it these days. the joint you posted was aiight, the production couldīve been a lil better but itīs cool.

Paul

i dont really like it, but hopefully it will grow on me
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

40Glocc is the shit..one of mine all time favorites...thanx nima!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whata busta :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ChubbyLME

• Lil Geezy
Kinda strange though.. Everyone that has heard that beat in the studio likes it cause its diffrent compared to what you hear. The whole vibe is diffrent. I think its great that Forty Glocc is constantly fucking with us and I hope that we continue to bring you guys exclusive tracks day by day!

First the Kurupt track Now the 40 Glocc track who know's whats next!

/Chubby CEO Of Large Money Entertainment Kingz of Beats

www.largemoneyentertainment.com
www.myspace.com/LargeMoney

ChubbyLME

• Lil Geezy
Nima! How many people downloaded the track?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Nima! How many people downloaded the track?

if u see that there is arround 200people who checked this topic..atlease 100 downloaded the song

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM