Author Topic: 50 to testify against MURDER INC & SUPREME. (please read)  (Read 570 times)

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
50 to testify against MURDER INC & SUPREME. (please read)
« on: November 09, 2005, 03:10:17 PM »
today on the radio (sd's 98.9) on the mourning hip hop news segment.  the dj said that the feds are getting real close to shutting down murder inc and to taking them to trial before a jury.  they said that information had been leaked that 50 cent is going to be asked to testify against MURDER INC and SUPREME.  he is also going to be asked to also testify about him getting attacked in the studio a couple of years ago by Murder Inc. 

The radio said that as of right now 50 has a team of lawyers trying to stop the feds from even bringing 50 cent to court because he fears of being seen as a snitch in front of the public.

Damn.  why would the feds want 50 to testify against them?????  it all makes sense. all that snitch shit is real.  just like he using interscope to fuck with game and the lox careers this nigga used the feds to end Murder Inc.  Thats sad.  this nigga 50 fuckin w/ peoples families eating.  thats fucked up.

i hope he HAS to testify so the world can c what he really is.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 03:15:36 PM by angel the don »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: 50 to testify against MURDER INC & SUPREME. (please read)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 03:13:13 PM »
vote to get rid of anything 50 cent...

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 03:44:37 PM »
get rich or die snitching

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 03:48:58 PM »
lol why do you think they want him to? the feds and curtis are real good friends. if he ever needs someone arrested he'll just give them a quick call and make it happen
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dj dirty

• Lil Geezy
  • IF YOU AINT ON THA ROW ...FUCK YOU AND YO HOE
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 03:50:38 PM »
HAHAHAHA

[img ]http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/LaurenGreenfield/lg%20tupac%20and%20suge%20knight/006.jpg[/img]
DOTY BLOCK GANG

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 04:02:03 PM »
if somebody had me shot in the face, i'd want to see them in jail too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 04:27:27 PM »
this dude is just going too far to get at his enemies.  snitching to the feds for murder inc.  and blackballin the lox till they are forced to retire.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 04:37:12 PM »
that mofucka gon' get himselves killed...

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 04:38:35 PM »
Gimmie $3.50 and I'll snipe that nigga John Lee Malvo style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 07:45:41 PM »
if somebody had me shot in the face, i'd want to see them in jail too
Yeah but gangstas supposedly dont snitch right???
lol

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 08:17:11 PM »
too much emphasis is bein put on bein 'gangsta' .. gangsta or not, if someone shot me in the face, i'd want them in jail or dead
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 11:17:53 PM »
I dont like 50 but come on guys you all sound kind of unfair to 50 here, to much jumping to conclusions.  how do you know he said nething to the feds abot supreme or murder inc??

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 03:32:05 AM »
today on the radio (sd's 98.9) on the mourning hip hop news segment.  the dj said that the feds are getting real close to shutting down murder inc and to taking them to trial before a jury.  they said that information had been leaked that 50 cent is going to be asked to testify against MURDER INC and SUPREME.  he is also going to be asked to also testify about him getting attacked in the studio a couple of years ago by Murder Inc. 

The radio said that as of right now 50 has a team of lawyers trying to stop the feds from even bringing 50 cent to court because he fears of being seen as a snitch in front of the public.

Damn.  why would the feds want 50 to testify against them?????  it all makes sense. all that snitch shit is real.  just like he using interscope to fuck with game and the lox careers this nigga used the feds to end Murder Inc.  Thats sad.  this nigga 50 fuckin w/ peoples families eating.  thats fucked up.

i hope he HAS to testify so the world can c what he really is.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for real, i think some of the people on here r just stupid, that or 9 years old.

The feds want 50 to testify because if will strengthen there case to bring down murda inc and supreme. If they can prove that supreme/murda inc organised the attempt on 50's life where he was shot 9 times then they will have more chance of proving murda inc was run incorrectly.

The only way to prove this is to have a witness and the only witness to the shooting was 50 and the shooter, so they r bound to want to hear 50's evidence. It dont mean 50 will testify or has said anything in the past.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 05:20:35 AM »
too much emphasis is bein put on bein 'gangsta' .. gangsta or not, if someone shot me in the face, i'd want them in jail or dead

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 05:32:21 AM »
hey... another 50 Cent topic! :idea: