Author Topic: Give my Sports Youtube Video Some Views  (Read 230 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Give my Sports Youtube Video Some Views
« on: January 12, 2024, 01:44:28 PM »
It's at zero views currently.  You guys know I'm stuck in the past so I not only listen to ol school hip-hop but also watch old football games from 1990 to listen to Bill Walsh call the game.  So I made a youtube short about something he said in a football game about young QB Rich Gannon predicting the future of his career and he ended up being right on.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TQrso2xCY3w
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

Re: Give my Sports Youtube Video Some Views
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 02:15:24 PM »
Bill Walsh was a great evaluator of talent as well as a great head coach

Gannon had an MVP year with the Raiders in 2002 but their fans probably remember the Super Bowl loss against Tampa Bay with I think 5 interceptions

but he still had a very good career and he’s an game analyst now for CBS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 03:24:19 PM »
Bill Walsh was a great evaluator of talent as well as a great head coach

Gannon had an MVP year with the Raiders in 2002 but their fans probably remember the Super Bowl loss against Tampa Bay with I think 5 interceptions

but he still had a very good career and he’s an game analyst now for CBS

Well I have two reasons I care about this.  First of all, I'm a huge Bill Walsh fan.  The guy is a genius.  I've been studying everything about this man because he's a great inspiration and teacher to me.  I'm in the teaching profession myself, so I study guys like him, Cus D'amato, Phil Jackson, Marv Levy, Shottenheimer, etc.

Second reason is I'm from Kansas City, and Rich Gannon played a few years in Kansas City.  He was a fan-favorite but Marty would never make him the official starter and it cost us the chance to go to the Superbowl one year. 

So.. when I caught this clip of Bill predicting the future that he really wanted Rich Gannon, but believed it would take him 4-5 years to develop I thought that was just a perfect assessment and ended up being true if you look at how it took Gannon 4-5 years to develop in KC and then he eventually became an MVP for the Raiders.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 05:12:21 AM »
Well I have two reasons I care about this.  First of all, I'm a huge Bill Walsh fan.  The guy is a genius.  I've been studying everything about this man because he's a great inspiration and teacher to me.  I'm in the teaching profession myself, so I study guys like him, Cus D'amato, Phil Jackson, Marv Levy, Shottenheimer, etc.

Second reason is I'm from Kansas City, and Rich Gannon played a few years in Kansas City.  He was a fan-favorite but Marty would never make him the official starter and it cost us the chance to go to the Superbowl one year. 

So.. when I caught this clip of Bill predicting the future that he really wanted Rich Gannon, but believed it would take him 4-5 years to develop I thought that was just a perfect assessment and ended up being true if you look at how it took Gannon 4-5 years to develop in KC and then he eventually became an MVP for the Raiders.

yeah he was spot on with his assessment

Im from NYC but Ive always rooted for Buffalo, the infamous 4 time Super Bowl losers

hopefully this is their year, they are hot going into tomorrows wild card game against the Steelers

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 11:35:42 AM »
yeah he was spot on with his assessment

Im from NYC but Ive always rooted for Buffalo, the infamous 4 time Super Bowl losers

hopefully this is their year, they are hot going into tomorrows wild card game against the Steelers

I'm from KC so Chiefs had to be my favorite team.  But the Bills were always my second favorite team during their run I cried every year when they would lose the Superbowl it broke my heart.  And back then they sort of represented the AFC as well and that used to matter back then.  I love Marv Levy he's a great, great man, and so many great players like Kelly, Thomas, Andre Read, James Lofton, Bruce Smith, Corenelous Bennet, Don Beebe, all those guys were the guys I cheered for in that era. 

It was that no-huddle offense and at Raiders Conference Championship game when they exploded for like a 55-3 victory that made me a fan.  Then they also had that epic comeback against Houston.  Loved Buffalo in that era but now they are the enemy.

Same with the Braves.  I had to be a Royals fan because I was from KC but the Braves were my team.  And we had no NBA team here so we all adopted the Bulls as our team.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 08:03:51 AM »
I'm from KC so Chiefs had to be my favorite team.  But the Bills were always my second favorite team during their run I cried every year when they would lose the Superbowl it broke my heart.  And back then they sort of represented the AFC as well and that used to matter back then.  I love Marv Levy he's a great, great man, and so many great players like Kelly, Thomas, Andre Read, James Lofton, Bruce Smith, Corenelous Bennet, Don Beebe, all those guys were the guys I cheered for in that era. 

It was that no-huddle offense and at Raiders Conference Championship game when they exploded for like a 55-3 victory that made me a fan.  Then they also had that epic comeback against Houston.  Loved Buffalo in that era but now they are the enemy.

Same with the Braves.  I had to be a Royals fan because I was from KC but the Braves were my team.  And we had no NBA team here so we all adopted the Bulls as our team.

yeah even though I am from NY I always liked the Bulls...I guess the Knicks never captured me like that...even though they had good teams in the 90s they never could get over that hump and beat Chicago...the only time they did was in '94 but that was the year Jordan was retired so it shouldnt really count lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 09:42:54 AM »
yeah even though I am from NY I always liked the Bulls...I guess the Knicks never captured me like that...even though they had good teams in the 90s they never could get over that hump and beat Chicago...the only time they did was in '94 but that was the year Jordan was retired so it shouldnt really count lol

Wait.. how are you from NY?   Your musical tastes are far too tilted to the West to be from NY.  You must be living up in Buffalo or far from New York City

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 10:32:08 AM »
Wait.. how are you from NY?   Your musical tastes are far too tilted to the West to be from NY.  You must be living up in Buffalo or far from New York City

born and raised in Queens, not to far from Queensbridge...tbh I never connected with East Coast rap as much as West Coast...the only artists I listen to heavy from NY are Nas, Mobb Deep, some Wu-Tang, some early Canibus but thats pretty much it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 10:49:56 AM »
born and raised in Queens, not to far from Queensbridge...tbh I never connected with East Coast rap as much as West Coast...the only artists I listen to heavy from NY are Nas, Mobb Deep, some Wu-Tang, some early Canibus but thats pretty much it

same East Coast artists as me, you forgot Lost Boyz though

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 03:16:18 PM »
same East Coast artists as me, you forgot Lost Boyz though

yeah Lost Boyz were dope…and also from Queens 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 11:10:45 PM »
yeah Lost Boyz were dope…and also from Queens 8)

Of course from Queenz--and you gotta check out Prodigy's book the audio is free on Youtube he tells the whole story of how like Lost Boyz was like a street gang that got into rap and an epic knife fight that took place between Mob Deep Crew and Lost Boyz in the streets of Queensbridge