Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285587 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1065 on: March 28, 2006, 08:45:15 PM »

rik

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1067 on: March 28, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »
Lakers do have a good chance against the Suns, especially if they can keep winning and building confidence.
personally IMO, in a 7 game series i dont think the Lakers will be able to keep up with them but i'm not sayin it isnt possible.
i still believe the suns will make it to the WC finals and hopefully beat the spurs. the Suns are a very talented team.

btw, i fucked Kobe up in horse  :P (all u gotta do is keep cashin the half court shots)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

keepin_it_real

« Reply #1068 on: March 28, 2006, 09:32:16 PM »
the reason alot of people think kobe is the MVP ic b/c in THEIR EYES kobe is surrounded with garbage. And for kobe to carry that garbage to the playoffs, to them is like "WOW"

I definitly don't think Kobe is surrounded by garbage, Lamar Odom is a great player, Kwame jus mite be comin' good lately, and Smush isn't a bad player. I think the Lakers could take the Mavericks or Nuggets, but beating the Spurs and Suns over 7 games would be tough but I still think they could do it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1069 on: March 28, 2006, 10:11:05 PM »
Clippers, Kings, Grizzlies, Suns and Mavericks all lost. 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1070 on: March 29, 2006, 01:45:38 AM »
Hey NIB..Where you still in the game when The Lakers fans gave Kwame a standing ovation?  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1071 on: March 29, 2006, 01:43:59 PM »
Yes...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #1072 on: March 29, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
The Lakers are going to get passed the first round no matter who they play. I gurantee that.

lol

If u think the Lakers are going to beat the Spurs, or even the Suns for that matter in a 7 game series...youre insane. Any team can beat any other team in any given game. But in a 7 game series, they wont stand a chance. Dallas should take them pretty easily too, even tho Dallas is soft to me. If the Lakers can make it to the #6 spot, they have a shot against Denver tho. Denver will obviously still be the favorite, and i actually like their squad....but they arent a very reliable team for the playoffs. I picture the playoffs for the Lakers looking alot like the earlier part of the season. Kobe will score a ton, and his teammates will get shot out. The better teams will make the adjustments.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1073 on: March 29, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »
The Lakers are going to get passed the first round no matter who they play. I gurantee that.

lol

If u think the Lakers are going to beat the Spurs, or even the Suns for that matter in a 7 game series...youre insane. Any team can beat any other team in any given game. But in a 7 game series, they wont stand a chance. Dallas should take them pretty easily too, even tho Dallas is soft to me. If the Lakers can make it to the #6 spot, they have a shot against Denver tho. Denver will obviously still be the favorite, and i actually like their squad....but they arent a very reliable team for the playoffs. I picture the playoffs for the Lakers looking alot like the earlier part of the season. Kobe will score a ton, and his teammates will get shot out. The better teams will make the adjustments.

LOL...We'll see.

rik

« Reply #1074 on: March 29, 2006, 02:31:36 PM »
^ what he said

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #1075 on: March 29, 2006, 02:41:40 PM »

lol

LOL...We'll see.

thats usually how i think. You guys usually do a lot of talking during the season, i typically wait till playoff team to talk my team up and even then i dont do a ton of "my team is so great" kind of responses. But in all honesty, im very much not concerned about round 1. If u guys could manage to beat us in Round 1, id give u props. It would without a doubt be the biggest upset in playoff history, replacing that Denver/Seattle series years ago. But i dont see a round 1 matchup between LA and SA. I think we'll win the west, and youd have to slip to the 8 spot. You guys have a favorible schedule coming up so i doubt youll slide to the 8th seed....unless u guys REALLY suck.  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1076 on: March 29, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »
^^I don't think NIK ment that the Lakers would beat the Spurs (although I wouldn't be surprised if he thought they could). That point you made about playoffs being diffrent from the regular season and Kobe jacking up all the shots in the playoffs could prove to be true. But if they play any team but the Spurs I think they have a chance.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1077 on: March 29, 2006, 02:48:55 PM »
i'ma get to 1500 before u ted  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1078 on: March 29, 2006, 02:51:46 PM »
i'ma get to 1500 before u ted  :P
We'll see about that.  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1079 on: March 29, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
^^I don't think NIK ment that the Lakers would beat the Spurs (although I wouldn't be surprised if he thought they could). That point you made about playoffs being diffrent from the regular season and Kobe jacking up all the shots in the playoffs could prove to be true. But if they play any team but the Spurs I think they have a chance.

LOL, don't worry, he has trouble understanding things...

ToNe...Phil Jackson+Kobe Bryant+Playoffs=Tough match-up.