Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285599 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1095 on: March 30, 2006, 09:44:32 AM »
Remember when the knicks went to the Finals as a 8 seed? The Lakers are going to do the same shit. 

LMAO...That's a long-shot from:

THE LAKERS WILL LOSE ON FRIDAY....WE WILL GET OUR ASS BEAT AGAINST THE SPURS & PISTONS..THEN THE LAKERS WILL GO ON A 10 GAME LOSING STREEK,,SEASON OVER..LOTTERY FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR...

LIKE I SAID    http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=94591.msg1066471#msg1066471

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1096 on: March 30, 2006, 09:45:57 AM »
I don't know if you guys remember the 1990 playoffs, when the Lakers lost in the 2nd round to the Phoenix Suns. Magic had 2 games where he scored over 40 points but the Lakers lost both games and the series. Magic's teammates did nothing during the series and Magic's scoring wasn't enough to pull off a win.

We can't stop Nash, period. We need to control the other guys on the Suns. We have to keep Marion off the glass. There are 4 other guys on the court besides Nash. We need to stay at home on them and their 3 point shooters. If Nash gets 50, so be it. Don't let the other guys on the Suns beat us.

Also, we can't play their game. The last time we played the Suns, Phil went small and had a bunch of small forwards on the floor. We need to play our game which means taking advantage of our big men. We need to post up Odom and Kwame all game long and Kobe should take it to the paint and post up when he can. What shot blocking or interior D does Phoenix have, with Kurt Thomas hurt and Amare most likely not playing?

This team is beatable as long as we have a smart game plan. We need to play our game instead of trying to beat Phoenix at theirs. If we do that, we'll lose for sure. Instead if we play to our strenghts, which is our size advantage, we stand a chance of beating this team.

I agree...That's why I wanted Amare to return for the playoffs. Our small line-ups aren't nearly as good as our normal ones...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1097 on: March 30, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »
Spurs tonight,hopefully i can watch it,inglewood u know im counting on u to post the highlight vid  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1098 on: March 30, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Spurs tonight,hopefully i can watch it,inglewood u know im counting on u to post the highlight vid  8)
No. Inglewood stop posting highlights! My hard drive is getting full. Although maybe it has more to do with all those Simpsons and Family Guy episode I have. Plus I have Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (movie) Saw II and The Lord of the Rings trilogy on my computer too. :-\ Plus all those Laker highlights it probably totals 10 GBs. :o

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1099 on: March 30, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
No. Inglewood stop posting highlights! My hard drive is getting full. Although maybe it has more to do with all those Simpsons and Family Guy episode I have. Plus I have Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (movie) Saw II and The Lord of the Rings trilogy on my computer too. :-\ Plus all those Laker highlights it probably totals 10 GBs. :o
lol how bigs ur hardrive,i got a 160gb so its all good  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1100 on: March 30, 2006, 02:12:22 PM »
30-35 GBs :-[

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1101 on: March 30, 2006, 02:18:43 PM »
30-35 GBs :-[

lol damn,upgrade dat shit, hardrives arent even that expensive these days

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #1102 on: March 30, 2006, 02:26:21 PM »
anyone think the lakers can do it again? kobe has been having back spasms, so this is gonna be even harder. still gonna be a good game.

kwame step it up tonight!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1103 on: March 30, 2006, 02:27:09 PM »
anyone think the lakers can do it again? kobe has been having back spasms, so this is gonna be even harder. still gonna be a good game.

kwame step it up tonight!

Should be tough, I believe we can do it though...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1104 on: March 30, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »
I only post highlights when the Lakers win, so yes, i will post the highlights of tonight's game 

THE LAKERS WILL LOSE ON FRIDAY....WE WILL GET OUR ASS BEAT AGAINST THE SPURS & PISTONS..THEN THE LAKERS WILL GO ON A 10 GAME LOSING STREAK,,SEASON OVER..LOTTERY FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR...

LOL You're such a fucking homer..Realistic Lakers fans where thinking that way when we lost to the blazers. they were down by 10 points in the 4th quarter and choked against a crappy team, We were playing the worst ball of the season, and they weren't showing improvements.

Only HOMERS like YOU were walking around saying "We're getting better" after the lost LOL

And Kwame was driving Lakers fans crazy shaving away all those points with all those miss lay-ups and dunks and he did look like the worst player ever., But homers like you were saying he was playing like Karl Malone.

And the reason Laker fans wanted Lamar traded is b/c of all those 6-7 shot attempt games...but you were to much of a homer to see that he was hurting this team.

Me making those comments doesn't make me any less of a Lakers fan. Me posting here and on Clublakers these last 2 years the Lakers have been down shows that I'm a die hard Lakers fan. You have this retarded mentality that if you criticize your team or player on that team you're not a real fan. Last season i had the mentality that you have but this season i just have to call it like it is. We can't let this team slide when they lose to bad teams. the same goes with the players, you have to criticize them when they don't show up.

And stop fighting with Laker fans , you fucking retard, We're all Lakers fans here going threw this rebuilding process. No one is above anyone, stop acting like you're the #1 Laker fan here, no one gives a shit,  :stupid:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 03:49:07 PM by Inglewood Ave »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1105 on: March 30, 2006, 04:27:28 PM »
I only post highlights when the Lakers win, so yes, i will post the highlights of tonight's game 

THE LAKERS WILL LOSE ON FRIDAY....WE WILL GET OUR ASS BEAT AGAINST THE SPURS & PISTONS..THEN THE LAKERS WILL GO ON A 10 GAME LOSING STREAK,,SEASON OVER..LOTTERY FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR...

LOL You're such a fucking homer..Realistic Lakers fans where thinking that way when we lost to the blazers. they were down by 10 points in the 4th quarter and choked against a crappy team, We were playing the worst ball of the season, and they weren't showing improvements.

Only HOMERS like YOU were walking around saying "We're getting better" after the lost LOL

And Kwame was driving Lakers fans crazy shaving away all those points with all those miss lay-ups and dunks and he did look like the worst player ever., But homers like you were saying he was playing like Karl Malone.

And the reason Laker fans wanted Lamar traded is b/c of all those 6-7 shot attempt games...but you were to much of a homer to see that he was hurting this team.

Me making those comments doesn't make me any less of a Lakers fan. Me posting here and on Clublakers these last 2 years the Lakers have been down shows that I'm a die hard Lakers fan. You have this retarded mentality that if you criticize your team or player on that team you're not a real fan. Last season i had the mentality that you have but this season i just have to call it like it is. We can't let this team slide when they lose to bad teams. the same goes with the players, you have to criticize them when they don't show up.

And stop fighting with Laker fans , you fucking retard, We're all Lakers fans here going threw this rebuilding process. No one is above anyone, stop acting like you're the #1 Laker fan here, no one gives a shit,  :stupid:

The thing is, I never said we were "getting better"...I said it would take time for Phil Jackson's system to really do some damage, as it did. I never said Kwame played like Karl Malone, I said he was struggling and it would take time before he'd fully be able to operate in the triangle, as he did. And I never said I was the number 1 Laker fan, I just ALWAYS have hated it when people like you talk shit about their team when they're in a slump, saying shit like "we suck", "we're going to the lottery", "we're gunna lose the next 10" and then when they start winning again, you hop right back up on the bandwaggon, talking about how great we are, switching up so quickly, when fans like me have been faithful in the system the whole time...If you wanna be a Laker fan, be a fan all the way...I swear that I'll never betray the Lakers or a Laker fan if you keep that Laker pride. We should function as a family and as a team, but it can't always be that way, especially the way some fans were attacking our team and its players during our mid-season slump...Keep the Laker pride functioning at ALL times...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1106 on: March 30, 2006, 04:32:49 PM »
Me posting here and on Clublakers these last 2 years the Lakers have been down shows that I'm a die hard Lakers fan.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1107 on: March 30, 2006, 04:34:10 PM »
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN DA PLAY-OFFS START??I KNOW IS LIKE IN APRIL 23 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!

LAKERS1

nigga u too ghetto  8) 8)
wtf nigga 8)..so i guess no body know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1108 on: March 30, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »
Me posting here and on Clublakers these last 2 years the Lakers have been down shows that I'm a die hard Lakers fan.

Look man, I don't want to debate your Laker fan status...Lets just keep the hope, the faith, and the pride in our team at all times...Deal?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1109 on: March 30, 2006, 04:56:17 PM »
Lakers vs. Spurs 10:30 (EST) on TNT  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8