Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286022 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1260 on: April 08, 2006, 12:03:29 PM »
LA is going to have twice the fun with the Lakers and Clippers both in the playoffs. Too bad they're not playing eachother though, that would of been crazy. I hope we play phionex cause the Lakers don't have a chance against the Spurs.
As for last nights game, it was just sloppy. They let the Suns hold the lead too long and by the time 3 minutes were left there was a little sence of panick.  You don't want to be playing most of the 2nd half saying "we still can catch up" cause more often then not you'll lose. I thought the reason Jackson rested Kobe was pretty obvious: he wanted him to be refreshed so he can play until the end of the game. Kobe is becoming tired these days. Normally he could play through it, but the playoffs are coming up. He needs his energy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1261 on: April 08, 2006, 12:20:46 PM »
I hope we play phionex cause the Lakers don't have a chance against the Spurs.

Don't say that, man...Maybe the chance is slim, but don't ever say we don't have ANY chance...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #1262 on: April 08, 2006, 03:28:35 PM »
LA is going to have twice the fun with the Lakers and Clippers both in the playoffs. Too bad they're not playing eachother though, that would of been crazy. I hope we play phionex cause the Lakers don't have a chance against the Spurs.
As for last nights game, it was just sloppy. They let the Suns hold the lead too long and by the time 3 minutes were left there was a little sence of panick.  You don't want to be playing most of the 2nd half saying "we still can catch up" cause more often then not you'll lose. I thought the reason Jackson rested Kobe was pretty obvious: he wanted him to be refreshed so he can play until the end of the game. Kobe is becoming tired these days. Normally he could play through it, but the playoffs are coming up. He needs his energy.

actually the lakers did a good job coming back. only problem is we played ZERO defense. phoenix is used to getting wide open 3's and they got a lot of them last night

Kobe with another 50 point game! i was hoping he'd go for 100 lol. phoenix also plays no defense so that wouldve been a perfect team to try that on
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1263 on: April 08, 2006, 06:39:42 PM »

actually the lakers did a good job coming back. only problem is we played ZERO defense. phoenix is used to getting wide open 3's and they got a lot of them last night

i was hoping he'd go for 100 lol. phoenix also plays no defense so that wouldve been a perfect team to try that on

just wait till we play toronto agian next season lol  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1264 on: April 08, 2006, 06:54:16 PM »
LMFAO! This board is hilarious...What did you guys fucking expect? Suns are a team that run, Lakers were tired as fuck after an OVERTIME loss from the previous night. Lakers still managed to keep the game close after 3. Phil sat Kobe out, Suns made a run. Best believe Kobe won't be sitting 4th quarters like this one come playoff time...AND ARE WE FORGETTING THAT WERE PLAYING WITHOUT CHRIS MIHM?! He's our best way to expose their weakness on the inside, which we'll do in the playoffs, and we currently don't have him...WTF DO YOU MEAN "THANK YOU MITCH KUPCHAK"?! You dumbfuck. We have a good team here, if we face the Suns healthy in the playoffs, we'll give them nightmares...Fuck the fake Laker fans and fuck the idiots who pre-judge without knowing how Phil works...PeACe

shut the fuck up.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1265 on: April 08, 2006, 10:54:47 PM »
LMFAO! This board is hilarious...What did you guys fucking expect? Suns are a team that run, Lakers were tired as fuck after an OVERTIME loss from the previous night. Lakers still managed to keep the game close after 3. Phil sat Kobe out, Suns made a run. Best believe Kobe won't be sitting 4th quarters like this one come playoff time...AND ARE WE FORGETTING THAT WERE PLAYING WITHOUT CHRIS MIHM?! He's our best way to expose their weakness on the inside, which we'll do in the playoffs, and we currently don't have him...WTF DO YOU MEAN "THANK YOU MITCH KUPCHAK"?! You dumbfuck. We have a good team here, if we face the Suns healthy in the playoffs, we'll give them nightmares...Fuck the fake Laker fans and fuck the idiots who pre-judge without knowing how Phil works...PeACe

chill homie
whens Mihm do back anyways? he gonna be playin in the playoffs?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1266 on: April 09, 2006, 12:21:37 AM »
I don't see why you guys don't lay back now.. the Lakers will make the playoffs, sure thing. That's all you guys could hope for to begin with. Anything further than the 1st round is a gift.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1267 on: April 09, 2006, 12:51:48 AM »
I don't see why you guys don't lay back now.. the Lakers will make the playoffs, sure thing. That's all you guys could hope for to begin with. Anything further than the 1st round is a gift.

We want it all. :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1268 on: April 09, 2006, 02:13:06 AM »
GO LAKERS!!!

INGLEWOOD AVE PROP ON THAT SNOOP PIXX AND THE LIL GUYZ WIT THE LAKERS STICK.KOOL 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #1269 on: April 09, 2006, 02:18:00 AM »

ive been a Lakers fan since i was 11. makin the playoffs was no big deal for years, but this year it is, and that makes it more exciting. and you never know, if kobe goes off - the lakers might make it to the confrence finals!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #1270 on: April 09, 2006, 02:59:41 AM »
Tonights Game:
Clippers @ Lakers
Clippers can take the LA series tomorrow, Lakers can Tie the Series at 2 a piece
Regardless, The Clippers Clinched a Playoff Berth with a Hornets Loss last night

Keys for both teams:
Clippers - Keep Rebounding! - most of their points in the last two games were on second chance points - Kaman had 15 against the kings, Brand had 15 against the Suns, Show them you run the paint!
Lakers - With maggette likely out, they need to watch out for Radmanovic. Deadly three, Cook and Odom need to box out brand and Parker needs to stop Kaman or else its over, if the clippers have more than 5 rebounds than the lakers at halftime, its over...

im buzzin it, i feel like a commentator for espn or something writing all that, i apologize, but i hope it gave insight on what we might see tonight on the game... At least i was not one sided
Go Clippers!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1271 on: April 09, 2006, 09:35:55 AM »
GO LAKERS!!!

INGLEWOOD AVE PROP ON THAT SNOOP PIXX AND THE LIL GUYZ WIT THE LAKERS STICK.KOOL 8)

i dunno why but i lol at all ur posts homie,u always makin me laugh,props, Go lakers foesho 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1272 on: April 09, 2006, 11:26:21 AM »
im buzzin it, i feel like a commentator for espn or something writing all that, i apologize, but i hope it gave insight on what we might see tonight on the game... At least i was not one sided
Go Clippers!
You were one sided with the last 2 words of your post. ;D

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1273 on: April 09, 2006, 11:31:13 AM »
Shit I forgot to set the Laker game to record on the DVR

Damn Kobe got done dirty by the refs against Phoenix. I think that blocking call was the worst call I've seen since the infamous Baron Davis 3 a few years back. I was screaming at the TV at that call.

Watching Laker games is damn stressful. At least we played hard in those 2 losses, but our D was almost nonexistant the whole time. We need to shore our D down or else we'll get swept in the first round.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ecrazy

« Reply #1274 on: April 09, 2006, 12:03:33 PM »
Go Clippers!
You were one sided with the last 2 words of your post. ;D

lol, sorry...i was gone last night, hahahaha