Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286191 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1275 on: April 09, 2006, 12:09:31 PM »
im buzzin it, i feel like a commentator for espn or something writing all that, i apologize, but i hope it gave insight on what we might see tonight on the game... At least i was not one sided
Go Clippers!
You were one sided with the last 2 words of your post. ;D

lol, sorry...i was gone last night, hahahaha

How is Smush Parker going to stop Kaman at the PG position? You mean Kwame Brown, right?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1276 on: April 09, 2006, 12:28:43 PM »
Lakers better win this shit or else those retarded loser clipper fans are going to flood the Sports Radio stations for the next 2 weeks just like last time, bunch of annoying muthatfuckas :scarface:

ecrazy

« Reply #1277 on: April 09, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »
im buzzin it, i feel like a commentator for espn or something writing all that, i apologize, but i hope it gave insight on what we might see tonight on the game... At least i was not one sided
Go Clippers!
You were one sided with the last 2 words of your post. ;D

lol, sorry...i was gone last night, hahahaha

How is Smush Parker going to stop Kaman at the PG position? You mean Kwame Brown, right?

WOW! damn, sorry.....i was too buzzed....my bad dubcc, dont read my nonsense, lol!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1278 on: April 09, 2006, 02:40:16 PM »
LMFAO! This board is hilarious...What did you guys fucking expect? Suns are a team that run, Lakers were tired as fuck after an OVERTIME loss from the previous night. Lakers still managed to keep the game close after 3. Phil sat Kobe out, Suns made a run. Best believe Kobe won't be sitting 4th quarters like this one come playoff time...AND ARE WE FORGETTING THAT WERE PLAYING WITHOUT CHRIS MIHM?! He's our best way to expose their weakness on the inside, which we'll do in the playoffs, and we currently don't have him...WTF DO YOU MEAN "THANK YOU MITCH KUPCHAK"?! You dumbfuck. We have a good team here, if we face the Suns healthy in the playoffs, we'll give them nightmares...Fuck the fake Laker fans and fuck the idiots who pre-judge without knowing how Phil works...PeACe

shut the fuck up.

LOL@This fake Laker fan...When the Lakers surprise in the playoffs, I'll keep reminding you every day of "FIRE MITCH KUPCHAK!"...How can you even say that during these times as a Laker fan? It's pretty self-evident that we're making the playoffs, and we lost to 2 good teams without our starting center, one was on a back to back night to a team that runs, and the one previous to that was an overtime loss in a game where the refs screwed with us...You are a fuckin' pathetic excuse for a Laker fan, with your "fire Kupchak" bs, and earlier in the season your "we're a lottery team this year" bs... Fruitcup. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1279 on: April 09, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
LMFAO! This board is hilarious...What did you guys fucking expect? Suns are a team that run, Lakers were tired as fuck after an OVERTIME loss from the previous night. Lakers still managed to keep the game close after 3. Phil sat Kobe out, Suns made a run. Best believe Kobe won't be sitting 4th quarters like this one come playoff time...AND ARE WE FORGETTING THAT WERE PLAYING WITHOUT CHRIS MIHM?! He's our best way to expose their weakness on the inside, which we'll do in the playoffs, and we currently don't have him...WTF DO YOU MEAN "THANK YOU MITCH KUPCHAK"?! You dumbfuck. We have a good team here, if we face the Suns healthy in the playoffs, we'll give them nightmares...Fuck the fake Laker fans and fuck the idiots who pre-judge without knowing how Phil works...PeACe

chill homie
whens Mihm do back anyways? he gonna be playin in the playoffs?

Mihm's expected back BEFORE the playoffs begin, thank God.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1280 on: April 09, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »
any Laker fan that says their also a clipper fan IS A FAG, A Fake Lakers fan. yoU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL LAKER FANS, Stop been such a homer. Kupcake has not put together a GREAT Team. Jerry West put together a great team, The GM's of the pistons ,suns, spurs ,Mavs, Have put together a great team. Kupcake has surrounded kobe with a bunch of UN-athletic, Softies that can't defend.

Now you been the made bitch you are, go ahead and have the final word like you always do, homer ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1281 on: April 09, 2006, 03:11:51 PM »
any Laker fan that says their also a clipper fan IS A FAG, A Fake Lakers fan. yoU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL LAKER FANS, Stop been such a homer. Kupcake has not put together a GREAT Team. Jerry West put together a great team, The GM's of the pistons ,suns, spurs ,Mavs, Have put together a great team. Kupcake has surrounded kobe with a bunch of UN-athletic, Softies that can't defend.

Now you been the made bitch you are, go ahead and have the final word like you always do, homer ;D

LMFAO! That's why NO ONE respects you...I can't support the Clippers just because I'm a Laker fan? LOLLL! Of course, Lakers will ALWAYS be my team, I even go to Laker-Clipper games when it's a Clipper home game and talk shit to the Clipper fans, but I am an LA resident, and I will support every LA team...Doesn't neccessarily make me a Clipper fan or anything, but if the Lakers lost in the playoffs, I'd want the Clippers to take it all...You're just too fuckin' ignorant to understand that. Kupchak is doing fine, last time I check, half the GM's can't even put teams together that make playoffs...You say Suns and Mavs are great teams? Fine...I say we can beat the Suns and Mavs in the playoffs, and I stand by that...Why? Because I'm a true Laker fan and I have faith in my team...It's not like I'm being totally unrealistic and assuring that we're gunna win the championship this year, but I have Laker pride (you obviously don't), so I keep the hope, and cheer my team on, rather then kick them while they're down (what fake Laker fans like you do). You're NOT a Laker fan, you're saying everyone besides Kobe are a bunch of un-athletic softies, which is obviously not true...It actually makes you sound like a Kobe dick-licker rather than a Laker fan, which makes me understand why everyone calls you Mrs. Kobe. Everyone but Kobe is an un-athletic softy? Smush Parker is our most athletic point guard in YEARS, Kwame Brown is extremely athletic at the 4 & 5, along with Chris Mihm, who has a good share of athleticism, and Devean George, who rebounds at the 3 with his hops as good as anyone. You're just a spineless, dickless, faithless, fake-ass excuse for a Laker fan, and I'll keep saying it until you change your ways and pretend to support our organization on one hand, while screamin "fire Kupchake" and "our team is soft (:love: besides Kobe, of course :love:)" on the other... ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1282 on: April 09, 2006, 03:21:13 PM »
You don't know shit about b-ball...

Devon George, Chris Mihm, Sasha, Brian Cook, All soft, & un-athletic & can't play defense.,  the last time i saw Mihm he got dunked on 3 times by Wilcox. Smush gets steals but every guard blows right by him. Brian Cook is avg 15 minutes the last couple of weeks, Luke gets some rebounds but can't defend, there's a reason the Lakers are 40-37 and probably 40-38 after tonight and in the 8 seed. THANX MITCH

ecrazy

« Reply #1283 on: April 09, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
the last time i saw Mihm he got dunked on 3 times by Wilcox

I wish he did that to him when he was a clipper

in other news, i was watchin yo mamma and:

"Your Momma's So Stupid, She Went To A Clippers Game And Thought She Was Getting A HairCut!"

hahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1284 on: April 09, 2006, 03:52:03 PM »
You don't know shit about b-ball...

Devon George, Chris Mihm, Sasha, Brian Cook, All soft, & un-athletic & can't play defense.,  the last time i saw Mihm he got dunked on 3 times by Wilcox. Smush gets steals but every guard blows right by him. Brian Cook is avg 15 minutes the last couple of weeks, Luke gets some rebounds but can't defend, there's a reason the Lakers are 40-37 and probably 40-38 after tonight and in the 8 seed. THANX MITCH

Son, there's nothing in this world you know more about than me, let alone basketball...

Lakers are 40-37 (not even a bad record) because we're a young team who lost a WHOLE LOT of close games due to our lack of experience, not because we're a BAD team. With the way you're acting, you might as well stop watching NOW. As a matter of fact, when we DO win another championship, you won't have the joy of saying you supported the Lakers through the thick and the thin, all you'll be able to say is that you were a band-waggon, fakeass fan who only supports your team when they win. Probably 40-38 after tonight? LMFAO. WOW! You are the definition of a piece of shit moron who has the guts to consider himself a fan of a franchise he constantly takes shits on. We're making a run, before our 2 losses we won 6 out of 7 games, we had great wins this year when we played the right way as a team including San Antonio, Detroit, Miami, Dallas, etc...Thanks Mitch? How can you even have the audacity to cheer after such a comment? Simply sickening. :puke:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1285 on: April 09, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
You really have no idea how big of a joke you are ,do you? It's imposible to talk Laker B-Ball with a homer like you. Instead of talking about what we could do to improve the team, you dickride the losers that has helped the Lakers be a 500 team....Way to lower your stantards,fag.

Now go run and put on your clipper jersey ,the game is about to start in a couple of hours, you FAKE ASS LAKER FAN. I will always support my team. And if i want to talk about a player that's hurting my team, i will, i don't care if HOMERS like you get butt-hurt.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 04:08:09 PM by Inglewood Ave »

acbaylove

« Reply #1286 on: April 09, 2006, 04:22:25 PM »
..and probably 40-38 after tonight

Shit man, this line was absolutely disgusting. Never say it again, please. Fuck "probably". Fuck crying before the game is over.
About our record, #8 is looking better than #7 to me. We will face San Antonio (we've already defeated them) with a "nothing-to-loose" mentality or, even better, we could face Dallas (and you know we've always destroyed them, don't you?). We could still miracously advance to the 2nd round. So don't cry before the season is over. It's time to support them. I will.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1287 on: April 09, 2006, 04:27:36 PM »
^^  ::) don't be like that other faggot and make a big deal about a comment.

Lakers better win this shit or else those retarded loser clipper fans are going to flood the Sports Radio stations for the next 2 weeks just like last time, bunch of annoying muthatfuckas :scarface:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1288 on: April 09, 2006, 04:39:37 PM »
GO LAKERS!!!

INGLEWOOD AVE PROP ON THAT SNOOP PIXX AND THE LIL GUYZ WIT THE LAKERS STICK.KOOL 8)

i dunno why but i lol at all ur posts homie,u always makin me laugh,props, Go lakers foesho 8)
THAT WASS UP GO LAKERS 4SHO LOLZ

acbaylove

« Reply #1289 on: April 09, 2006, 04:47:54 PM »
^^  ::) don't be like that other faggot and make a big deal about a comment.

Ok, but just stay positive till the end of the season, man. There's still room to make improvements and to have a positive season.