Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285976 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7800 on: February 15, 2012, 01:19:06 PM »
Thank you Looney, at least I'm not the only one who thinks Mike Brown is poop. I still can't believe he was chosen over Brian Shaw AND Rick Adelmen. Mike Brown should really give G-Lock more minutes. He is nice as a rookie and can score. People look at me weird when I say Goudelock will be nice in the future and then I remembered, they don't watch Laker games (unless its on ESPN or TNT).  His tear (Glock) drop is nice as shit though and can sink it from long range. Off the bench, only Blake and G-Lock should be allowed to shoot the ball. Murphy has his moments too.  But my boy Goudelock will be the future.

his tear drop gives me the chills, u guys saw that running base line tear drop yesterday? damn nothing but net.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #7801 on: February 15, 2012, 01:28:16 PM »
impossible shot to defend...g got it on lock

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7802 on: February 20, 2012, 12:08:10 AM »
I believe he should touch the ball more then Steve Blake. And Mike Brown, way to give up in the 2nd quarter tonight against the Suns. He put in Luke and expected to have some kind of run?? GTFO of LA NOW!

Sccit

« Reply #7803 on: February 20, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
I believe he should touch the ball more then Steve Blake. And Mike Brown, way to give up in the 2nd quarter tonight against the Suns. He put in Luke and expected to have some kind of run?? GTFO of LA NOW!

he put in luke cuz barnes and artest were in foul trouble..

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7804 on: February 20, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »

he put in luke cuz barnes and artest were in foul trouble..

like i said game was over by the 2nd, nice little run in the 2nd half though.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7805 on: March 04, 2012, 09:44:22 PM »
y is this thread so dead.

imo i dont want to break up this core, we already got rid of LO, who imo could of gotten over his little emotional fit and come back to the team.
we litreally got nothing in return. yea money of the books but at what cost? we had a horrible start, LO would of solidify our rotations in terms of bigmen, and have bench production.

just get a solid PG that can guard, penetrate, and has a natural shooting ability that isnt over 28, thats all we need to be contenders.

all in all, its ridiculous saying odom is damaged goods already, he came off one of his biggest seasons last year, i do hope he comes back to LA for some type of minimum contract. 

having ron, or any of our other bench players being that x factor is just ridiculous.

Sccit

« Reply #7806 on: March 05, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »
the thread is dead because all the Laker fans are gone (antonio, wcsoldier, styles, RIK, babyg, hatesrats, halu sination, ocho cinco, bigjake, mr nice guy, relentless, teddy etc.)

with the way lamar has been playing, i think we traded him at the right time.....he has absolutely NO value right now, and was already talking about quitting basketball before this season. the dude woulda just been a liability and woulda stunted Bynum's development. if dallas wanted to trade him right now, they'd get absolutely nothing. it seemed weird at the time of the trade, but mitch actually did the right thing in getting a 1st round pick and a trade exception for him.

i also would like to keep our core together, because i believe we still have a couple 'chips we can squeez outta this big three......if we can add an aaron brooks or ramon sessions without losing anyone, we're set.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7807 on: March 05, 2012, 08:08:30 PM »
the thread is dead because all the Laker fans are gone (antonio, wcsoldier, styles, RIK, babyg, hatesrats, halu sination, ocho cinco, bigjake, mr nice guy, relentless, teddy etc.)

with the way lamar has been playing, i think we traded him at the right time.....he has absolutely NO value right now, and was already talking about quitting basketball before this season. the dude woulda just been a liability and woulda stunted Bynum's development. if dallas wanted to trade him right now, they'd get absolutely nothing. it seemed weird at the time of the trade, but mitch actually did the right thing in getting a 1st round pick and a trade exception for him.

i also would like to keep our core together, because i believe we still have a couple 'chips we can squeez outta this big three......if we can add an aaron brooks or ramon sessions without losing anyone, we're set.

cmon man, u know that was at the heat of the moment, you know how emotional that guy gets.

you wouldnt have him back for the vets min? in decemeber of this year when we're allowed to pick him up?

Sccit

« Reply #7808 on: March 06, 2012, 12:36:12 AM »

cmon man, u know that was at the heat of the moment, you know how emotional that guy gets.

you wouldnt have him back for the vets min? in decemeber of this year when we're allowed to pick him up?

look at the way he's played with the mavs this year...i think he's past his prime. that $8.9 mil trade exception is looking way better than odom right about now.. and like i said, i dont want him taking away touches from bynum. i like pau on the court over odom, and i'd rather use that money on a point guard or another scorer.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7809 on: March 06, 2012, 09:51:43 AM »

look at the way he's played with the mavs this year...i think he's past his prime. that $8.9 mil trade exception is looking way better than odom right about now.. and like i said, i dont want him taking away touches from bynum. i like pau on the court over odom, and i'd rather use that money on a point guard or another scorer.

im saying odom for the vets min next year, so im sayin gainin odom and a young experienced PG that can penetrate, guard, and shoot.

so  basically

PG: Dream PG/Blake/Fisher
SG: Kobe/Glock/Fisher
SF: Artest/Barnes/Ebanks
PF:Gasol/Odom/Murphy
C: Bynum/Gasol/Murphy

Sccit

« Reply #7810 on: March 06, 2012, 10:38:51 AM »
why do u want Odom back so bad? he already had his best year....do u really want to get older? at this point, i'd prefer Beasley over Odom. Odom is playing off of emotions, and there's no way he will ever be emotionally stable playing for the Lakers again. the guy is a pussy...just watch the "Khloe and Lamar Show"....his bitch puts drugs in his fuckin drink and tries tricking him into drinking it, claiming theres nothing in it lmao.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7811 on: March 06, 2012, 02:06:25 PM »
why do u want Odom back so bad? he already had his best year....do u really want to get older? at this point, i'd prefer Beasley over Odom. Odom is playing off of emotions, and there's no way he will ever be emotionally stable playing for the Lakers again. the guy is a pussy...just watch the "Khloe and Lamar Show"....his bitch puts drugs in his fuckin drink and tries tricking him into drinking it, claiming theres nothing in it lmao.

i just liked him as a player, his different skill sets. yea we're older but were talking about a (generously) 7 foot forwards with a centers frame, that can dribble, shoot, pass. he can play PG, SF, and PF. he can be older but with his height and skills it shouldn't be that much of a factor

emotionally hes weak, but with that big 3 front court, i don't see it as a liability at all. and kobe and the team would get him straight (i.e. fish)

yea beasleys more explosive, and younger, but he disappears, and his court vision and passing isn't as great, and their shooting is bout the same, and odom is taller.

all in all i just miss him

Sccit

« Reply #7812 on: March 06, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »

i just liked him as a player, his different skill sets. yea we're older but were talking about a (generously) 7 foot forwards with a centers frame, that can dribble, shoot, pass. he can play PG, SF, and PF. he can be older but with his height and skills it shouldn't be that much of a factor

emotionally hes weak, but with that big 3 front court, i don't see it as a liability at all. and kobe and the team would get him straight (i.e. fish)

yea beasleys more explosive, and younger, but he disappears, and his court vision and passing isn't as great, and their shooting is bout the same, and odom is taller.

all in all i just miss him

point is, i dont think we're ever going to see the prime Odom ever again...imo, he's on a fast decline, and his best years are behind him.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7813 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
mike brown is a complete moron. dude needs to go, nik there isnt any room to defend him now.

mike browns line up for the majority of the 2nd half

C: Gasol
PF: Mc Roberts
SF: Ron Artest
SG: Barnes
PG: Blake

besides westbrook burning by blake about 7-8 times before brown putting in sessions, where the fuck is the offense going to come from if pau cant score? all these dudes on here need to get set up. fucking retarded we didnt score at all (mayb 2 or 4 poitns from gasol) in this whole fucking line up.

shit is ridiculous, and sessions reason for not playing is "hes still searching his role" are you fucking kidding? what the fuck does searching his role go to with fucking defense (which is his fucking fort-ay) if sessions wasnt comletely accustomed to the offense (which i doubt, and its obvious brown is holding their hands on every play) atleast have him there to guard westbrook, some one that isnt past the age of 30 and the offense put pau and some called bynum or kobe in there and itll be fine.

and if ur gonna give the bench some burn like with the said line up, instead of fucking blake put glock in, atleast he has young legs and can keep up with westbrook and has no problem creating his own shot if we needed him to.

brown does not deserve to be head coach in the NBA dude is a complete moron,o i wonder how scott brooks is gonna fair once the thunders get older. given that he has the same reputation of being a "defensive (bullshit) coach" and knows nothing about the offense

Sccit

« Reply #7814 on: March 30, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
i'm startin to lean towards Mike Brown being the biggest flaw of our team...i will still wait till the end of the season to fully judge him, but as of now, he's shown flashes of both good and bad coaching. this last week has been really bad for him...i agree about him not playing sessions enough. shits whack as fuck. lets hope he can make adjustments...if he cant, he's done in this league. i also think there is something going on internally.