Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285381 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #975 on: March 22, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »
shaq  who is starting to put up career low numbers.

career low minutes = career low numbers
we all kno the nigga is gettin old but hes still the most dominating in the game.

There's a reason he plays so little as opposed to back in the days. He can't hold up, and he gets burnt out quickly. Why do you think Alozno closes out games for them? Miami would probably be on the same level without Shaq...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #976 on: March 22, 2006, 11:14:14 AM »
^Yes.

Nowitzki should get it. If he doesn't get it now, he never will.

The difference between the best player and the 2nd best player is CLEARLY the biggest in Dirk's case, when it comes to the elite teams.

I think Kobe should get it...It has become pretty obvious to me that the league isn't giving Kobe an MVP this year, unless the Lakers win the rest of their games and Kobe averages 40+ points through that stretch. Since I believe Kobe won't get it, Brand should be the winner...Brand won't get it either though, Dirk will (he'd be my 3rd choice)...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #977 on: March 22, 2006, 11:44:38 AM »
^Yes.

The difference between the best player and the 2nd best player is CLEARLY the biggest in Dirk's case, when it comes to the elite teams.

I think Kobe should get it...It has become pretty obvious to me that the league isn't giving Kobe an MVP this year, unless the Lakers win the rest of their games and Kobe averages 40+ points through that stretch. Since I believe Kobe won't get it, Brand should be the winner...Brand won't get it either though, Dirk will (he'd be my 3rd choice)...PeACe

Steve Nash should get it imo...the shit he's doing down in phoenix is amazing.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #978 on: March 22, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »
^Yes.

oh no, dont get him started again :nawty:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Citizen-Y

« Reply #979 on: March 22, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
^Yes.

Nash will get it again. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #980 on: March 22, 2006, 11:51:16 AM »
LOL. how the fuck did i get -1 in the past 2 minutes? some1 is hatin reaaaaaal bad.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #981 on: March 22, 2006, 01:40:55 PM »
LOL. how the fuck did i get -1 in the past 2 minutes? some1 is hatin reaaaaaal bad.

Who? I hope you ain't talkin' 'bout me...I don't give a fuck if you think Nash should get it, I simply believe there are other players more worthy of the honor...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #982 on: March 22, 2006, 02:15:37 PM »
The MVP will be one of those players: Parker, Duncan, Dirk, Nash, Shaq, Wade, Billups, since their teams will have 60+ wins. If the MVP is the "most valuable player", then it should go to Nash or Dirk. Let's say Dirk, since Nash already got one.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #983 on: March 22, 2006, 02:18:50 PM »
Let's say Dirk, since Nash already got one.
Fuck the Germans. CANADIAN POWER! J/K. But I want Nash to win that shit again.

rik

« Reply #984 on: March 22, 2006, 02:20:25 PM »
If they really wanna give to the Most Valuable Player they need to give it to Kobe. But we all know that ain't hppening.

acbaylove

« Reply #985 on: March 22, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »
If they really wanna give to the Most Valuable Player they need to give it to Kobe. But we all know that ain't hppening.

It looks like 60+ wins are required. At least 50-55. Lakers won't win so many games. :-\

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #986 on: March 22, 2006, 02:54:26 PM »
every laker fan jus chill n bump dis shit  8)

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LEQ48CGQBYAX0N6S5NL910OKM
props to 187proof for tha track

classic shit  8) 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #987 on: March 22, 2006, 04:12:11 PM »

classic shit  8) 8)

Geah
I remember when they played that on the radio after the Lakers beat the Pacers. Damn those were the days. That was a good year, I graduated from college and the Lakers win the finals.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

rik

« Reply #988 on: March 22, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »

classic shit  8) 8)

Geah
I remember when they played that on the radio after the Lakers beat the Pacers. Damn those were the days. That was a good year, I graduated from college and the Lakers win the finals.
Yeah I remeber that. I had just finished eight grade. Good times man.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #989 on: March 22, 2006, 05:09:52 PM »

Who? I hope you ain't talkin' 'bout me...I don't give a fuck if you think Nash should get it, I simply believe there are other players more worthy of the honor...PeACe

i dont kno who did it, if i thought it was you i woulda said it. who the fuck knows for sure? i went from +4 to -24 in 1-2 weeks mostly bcaus of mrs. kobe. i said wat i said becaus i noticed it while i was in this thread. im happy i could clear that up 4 u.