Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278840 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2005, 10:35:50 PM »
Theres still hope for the lakers, their still growing as a team, and all those loses were partly due to a somewhat tough schedule, the schedule is easing up and should give them some momentum and give them more confidence, and plus odom is finally meshing in.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2005, 04:52:35 AM »
7 Even Just wants attention.You have too understad he's a stupid 15 year old "Euro" that's been brainwash too believe Kobe had nothing too do with those championships,So he thinks kobe is not even that good.

I really,,really really really Doubt we will ever see "Lebronze" do some of the things Kobe did when we were winning champonships/Going to the Finals(2004 finals).Kobe ALWAYS came through in the clutch,and he had big fucking games,and clutch plays.Kobe was just fucking amazing.Kobe is not compared too Jordan b/c he won 3 straight championships like him,he's compared too him b/c what kobe did on the B-Ball court.

(I remeber GAME 4 of the 2002 Conference Semifinals against the spurs,the score was 85-85 with like,, 20 seconds left,kobe miss his shot attempt & kobe got his own rebound and put it back and the Lakers won 87-85 & the Lakers went back too Staples Center with a 3-1 lead 8))  <-----And that's just one of the MANY CLUTCH MOMENTS/BIG GAMES KOBE HAS HAD in his Hall of Fame career.

People are acting like Kobe's career is over ::) Nigga please,Only b/c the team is down doesn't mean Kobe is over.The Lakers are building a new Team around kobe and we will be back and you'll see Kobe do the same shit that we all saw him do when we were winning championships.

Kobe is the player Lebron wishes he was.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 04:58:05 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2005, 05:15:48 AM »
If you say I just want attention, you at the same time give me props, cause if was out for attention, I'd defnitely be a successful motherfucker who achieves his goals.  :D

Anyways, Kobe has never won a crown without Shaq, and as soon as Shaq's gone he won't even make the playoffs, so stop all that Championship talk it annoys the hell out of me. Horry is not better than Malone, end of story.
Kobe had a great start this season, but all in all he doesn't impress me too much. He's turned into Allen Iverson. Hardly playoffs with team+lots of shots+lots of points. Only that Iverson still takes less shots and makes more points. And has more assists. And has MVP titles.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2005, 05:49:00 AM »
You're a pathetic Shaq dick ryder,That's why no one takes you serious.you're a young kid,you never even saw the Lakers win  championships,especially living in fucking Europe :laugh: And learn how too separate Superstars from Roll Players,you dumb piece of shit.That whole R.Horry,K.Malone argument is retarded.You're basically saying Kobe's a Roll Player,Fucking Moron.This is why no one takes you serious.

And how many championships has shaq won with out kobe? 0  ...Shaq has had,Penny,Kobe,& D.Wade.Kobe has been by himself 1 year and he had Lamar Odom,Are you fucking saying Lamar is better then Penny,kobe or D.Wade? Again,you're a moron,you're a shaq dick Ryder,& no one takes you serious.

The reason the Lakers won 3 straight championships and went to the finals 4 times in 5 years is b/c Kobe ALWAYS came through in the clutch & HAD BIG GAMES unlike D.Wade who went 0-6 0 pts in the 4rth quarter & choked away a 4 point lead with 2 minutes left @ home,in miami.GAME 7 2005 ECF :loser:

Lebron will never win a championship,,Kobe will go on & win more championships,he's going to have the waaay beter teammates to help him out,unlike Lebrons sorry ass teammates.

The whole king james thing is just a gimmic,That's just nike pimpin him,that nigga aint shit.

Lebron=D.Wilkins

Kobe=Magic,Jordan,L.Bird ect ect   

Deal With It

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2005, 05:55:48 AM »
It's all a matter of the team for chrissakes.. not even Jordan woulda won a championship with the current Atlanta Hawks. Lol. In other works, Championships don't make you the better player. It's really not that hard of a concept to grab, but you Kobelovers act like you don't see that, cause rings is the only thing in which Kobe is ahead of LeBron. I'm not even a Shaq fan, not at all. I just think it's funny how Lakerfans stab the man in the back that has made your team what it was in the late 90s/early 00s

And don't ignore that Iverson part, cause that is as valid as it can get.
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2005, 06:14:45 AM »
I'm not even a Shaq fan, not at all. I just think it's funny how Lakerfans stab the man in the back that has made you team what it was in the late 90s/early 00s

WOW!!  You're Dumber then i thought.. :o  I think we all know  why  Laker Fans rip on shaq,Don't even get me started on that topic.

And again,when you make coments like that just shows how big of a Shaq dick ryder you really are.

Kobe's been name to 1rst team all-NBA like 5 or 6 times,,1rst team all defence 3 times and all kinds of other awards,,Lebron plays no fucking defence,,kobes defence is back,,he shut down R.Allen & V.Carter...Lebron wishes he could as good as kobe.you're nothing but a Lebron Dick Ryder

If it wasn't for kobe the Lakers don't win those championships,Jerry West did a great Job Building a Championship TEAM.

Lebron will be lucky too have tha kind of career kobe has had,And kobe's not even finish yet,he's still going to have more success in the NBA.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 06:24:24 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2005, 06:23:48 AM »
LMAO @ winning championships doesn't make you a better player,,What a fucking Moron.Like it or not,,Kobe was a BIG part of those championship teams,and if it wasn't for him,we don't win those championships...

Stupid Europeans!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 06:25:27 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2005, 06:33:40 AM »
LeBron has been pretty impressive when it comes to steals for someone who plays no defense. You make up shit, you're a dumbass. Nice you ignore everything I say aside of the Shaq part. Damn, losing him to a team that now kicks your ass must really have hurt you.
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2005, 06:45:55 AM »
When was the last time Lebron shut someone down? he'll never be name too a first team all defence.And what the fuck am i making up? what am i ignoring?

The heat will never win a championship,They got our left-overs (Shaq:19 ppg 7.5 rpg in the 2005 playoffs :loser: ) And his fatass got injured again and he's miss 18 games already.The guy is stealing money and he's fucking washed up.

acbaylove

« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2005, 08:04:18 AM »
LeBron has been pretty impressive when it comes to steals for someone who plays no defense. You make up shit, you're a dumbass. Nice you ignore everything I say aside of the Shaq part. Damn, losing him to a team that now kicks your ass must really have hurt you.

Actually Miami has a 10-9 record, while the Lakers have a 9-9 one and could go 10-9 on friday night. Miami has a worse record than the worse team of the Central Division. They didn't impress me AT ALL. But i already knew they weren't shit. Wade has Zo, Walker, Williams, Posey and a lot of people you all dickrode this summer, but he ain't winning games. I know that to diss Kobe and the Lakers is like a national sport, for all the non-Laker fans, but c'mon. I predicted a 5-8 record in November, with things going better starting from December. Lakers will make the Play Offs, and in 2-3 years they could win a title AGAIN. Miami will not. Mark my words. Shaq will not win another ring. No more.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2005, 08:09:03 AM »
That's cause Shaq is injured. Shaq is a big ass factor, as much as Lakers hate to admit that. Watch Miami's wins pile up as soon as he's back in shape.
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2005, 09:36:12 AM »
7 why do you bother arguing when you know its going no where ?

acbaylove

« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2005, 09:40:24 AM »
That's cause Shaq is injured. Shaq is a big ass factor, as much as Lakers hate to admit that. Watch Miami's wins pile up as soon as he's back in shape.

Of course Shaq is a big factor. A good center is def more important than a good shooting guard, cause there are dozen of good guards in the league, but just a few good centers. What I'm saying is that both Wade and James need a player like Shaq to win a title. Just like Kobe. On the other side, Shaq had more opportunities to win championship, cause he was been the franchise man in Orlando, with Penny, and he didn't win a ring; he was been a franchise man in L.A., but he didn't win it with Van Exel, Jones, Bryant, Horry, etc.. He did it when Kobe stepped up being the best SG in the league. Now that he divided himself from Kobe, if he's really "that" good, he should win a pair of titles with Wade. Like he promised. My 100$ he'll not.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2005, 10:25:41 AM »
7 why do you bother arguing when you know its going no where ?

Well sometimes I just have nothing better to do  :D

Of course Shaq is a big factor. A good center is def more important than a good shooting guard, cause there are dozen of good guards in the league, but just a few good centers. What I'm saying is that both Wade and James need a player like Shaq to win a title. Just like Kobe. On the other side, Shaq had more opportunities to win championship, cause he was been the franchise man in Orlando, with Penny, and he didn't win a ring; he was been a franchise man in L.A., but he didn't win it with Van Exel, Jones, Bryant, Horry, etc.. He did it when Kobe stepped up being the best SG in the league. Now that he divided himself from Kobe, if he's really "that" good, he should win a pair of titles with Wade. Like he promised. My 100$ he'll not.

Well, Shaq is one of those players who "age" fast. He's obviously a shade to his former self. His prime is half a decade ago, and it's obvious he can't bring the same power and numbers to the table he did in 2000. It's hard for a player his size to dominate basketball in his mid-30s.
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2005, 01:47:58 PM »
Fuck Shaq he ain't goin to win no more rings. When his and Kobe's careers are over Shaq is goin to have 3 rings and Kobe is goin to have 5 and as far as Lebron goes unless he gets out of Cleveland  he is not goin to win any titles.