Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287310 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1110 on: March 30, 2006, 05:21:47 PM »
Kobe's had 3 full days of nothing but Newport Beach, driving to LA can take a lot out of you so I know he enjoyed those days, hopefully it will show tonight

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1111 on: March 30, 2006, 06:28:59 PM »
Spurs tonight,hopefully i can watch it,inglewood u know im counting on u to post the highlight vid  8)
No. Inglewood stop posting highlights! My hard drive is getting full. Although maybe it has more to do with all those Simpsons and Family Guy episode I have. Plus I have Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (movie) Saw II and The Lord of the Rings trilogy on my computer too. :-\ Plus all those Laker highlights it probably totals 10 GBs. :o
lol how bigs ur hardrive,i got a 160gb so its all good  8)
30-35 GBs :-[

lol damn,upgrade dat shit, hardrives arent even that expensive these days
As soon as I get a job Imma buy a new hard drive, a new cell phone, and a player for my car.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1112 on: March 30, 2006, 09:32:55 PM »
sooo i jus got home from my boys crib and turned on the game. its 57-53 spurs in the 3rd. i heard the lakers have been doin a good job keepin up the whole game but the defense couldnt stop tony parker in the paint in the first half. pretty close game but the spurs are startin to pull away. oup, there's a 3 by cook, 1 point game   ;)

spoke too soon, mr. T parker jus got an and1 and phil is PISSED at dick buveda...looks like they're gettin jerked off again  :tosser:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1113 on: March 30, 2006, 09:43:45 PM »
i take that jerkin off statement back, the spurs are just outplaying the lakers right now in the 3rd quarter with duncan on the bench. t parker is takin over.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1114 on: March 30, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »
Brian Cook always gets exposed in these kind of games. He's an awful defender. I can't wait till next season when Ronnie Turiff Starts. He's a great defender. He's just not ready this season, Still recovering from his heart surjurie. And Smush got murdered in that 1st half to. :(   ..

I can't wait till the LAkers get rid of these bad defenders   Brian Cook, Sissy Vujacic, Luke Walton & even Smush ,Chris Mihm ...damn that's the whole team  ;D  :P

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1115 on: March 30, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »
and is it just me or does mitch kupchak look like john malkovich?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1116 on: March 30, 2006, 09:53:32 PM »
19-2 run to end the 3rd quarter :nawty:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1117 on: March 30, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »
Brian Cook always gets exposed in these kind of games. He's an awful defender. I can't wait till next season when Ronnie Turiff Starts. He's a great defender. He's just not ready this season, Still recovering from his heart surjurie. And Smush got murdered in that 1st half to. :(   ..

I can't wait till the LAkers get rid of these bad defenders   Brian Cook, Sissy Vujacic, Luke Walton & even Smush ,Chris Mihm ...damn that's the whole team  ;D  :P

vujacic/smush/mihm aren't normally bad defenders. smush jus got taken advantage of by tony b/c he just attacks while smush isn't in his stance. vujacic is a good defender, i think that's one thing you shouldn't be disappointed about. lakers defense isn't bad either normally durin the season, the spurs are jus ca$hin everything tonight.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1118 on: March 30, 2006, 10:03:52 PM »
All those guys are soft. Trust me. BTW Kwame is doing  a gread job on TD.. he's making some shots on turiaff but Kwame is shutting him down. bit like i said,,We need tougher guys. I think Kwame and Turriaff are going to play great Defence together next season.

Doggystylin

« Reply #1119 on: March 30, 2006, 10:04:06 PM »
anyone know what lamar odom's song is? you know everytime a player scores they play a few seconds of a song, like kobe's is Game - Higher, and Smush's is pac - ambition az a ridah, but i cant tell what odoms is, but it sounds familiar

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1120 on: March 30, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »
Bob Horry just killed it.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1121 on: March 30, 2006, 10:18:03 PM »
All those guys are soft. Trust me. BTW Kwame is doing  a gread job on TD.. he's making some shots on turiaff but Kwame is shutting him down. bit like i said,,We need tougher guys. I think Kwame and Turriaff are going to play great Defence together next season.

Kwame's doin a good job, but not a great job.  50% FG, 20 points, 13 rebounds. all above avg stats.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1122 on: March 30, 2006, 10:19:23 PM »
That was against Turriff, you dumbass...Kwame shut'em down.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1123 on: March 30, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »
That was against Turriff, you dumbass...Kwame shut'em down.

Kwame was on Duncan the 4th quarter and TD turned on the heat. he was on fire. i'm watchin the game fool.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1124 on: March 30, 2006, 10:24:54 PM »
you wanna talk shuttin em down? bruce bowen.