Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288065 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1125 on: March 30, 2006, 10:28:11 PM »
That was against Turriff, you dumbass...Kwame shut'em down.

Kwame was on Duncan the 4th quarter and TD turned on the heat. he was on fire. i'm watchin the game fool.

LOL turiaf played less than 10 mins.

duncan musta put up the majority of those stats in that 7 min span  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1126 on: March 30, 2006, 10:34:44 PM »
TD was 2-9 in the 1st half.....And he made some shots on Turriaf in the 4th quarter.

And KB had back spasm...all his shots were short,  no one was in his face..only kobe shuts kobe down.

And LOL at steve kerr and TNT..to much spurs dick ryding....and not 1 word of kobe's back spasm...only dick ryding b.bowen ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:36:30 PM by Inglewood Ave »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1127 on: March 30, 2006, 10:52:16 PM »
TD was 2-9 in the 1st half.....And he made some shots on Turriaf in the 4th quarter.

And KB had back spasm...all his shots were short,  no one was in his face..only kobe shuts kobe down.

And LOL at steve kerr and TNT..to much spurs dick ryding....and not 1 word of kobe's back spasm...only dick ryding b.bowen ::)

i stated earlier that duncan wasn't playing good in the first half and then got hot in the 2nd half. turiaf wasn't playing in the 4th until late in the quarter, Kwame played most of the time on duncan, i was watchin the game man u cant pull that shit past me.

kobe did have back spasms, his shots werent all short, most of em hit the rim and didnt go in, bowen was D-in him up good, all the commentators/analysts were sayin that bowen played great Defense on kobe. you're just hatin on bowen REAAAAAL bad.

and they did say earlier in the game that kobe had back problems....you just hate hate hate

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1128 on: March 30, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »
LOL Kobe's been shitting On Bowen sinse 2001  ;D Alot of thos shots where clean, he just missed them b/c he had back spasm..Only kobe stops kobe, no one else. And Steve Kerr is just a SPurs Dick ryder.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1129 on: March 30, 2006, 10:59:05 PM »
there you go again, hatin on any1 who isnt kobe bryant. i never said shit about the past, i was talkin about tonight. kobe had an incredible 43 point performance against the spurs last time, bowen cudnt stop him, but bowen stepped his defense up, kobe's back was hurt, and that all contributed to kobe's bad shooting night (not scorin in his final 16 minutes of play)

jus stop b4 u start caus ur only gonna get butthurt again. i dont wanna get into a petty argument that'll last the whole night. the lakers were playin good until the 3rd quarter when they got ethered with a 19-2 run at the end of the 3rd quarter. tony parker was lightin it up, duncan had a good game, kobe had a bad night (in part due to back spasms). that's all dog, like i said b4, im not gonna get into a petty argument with you that'll last the whole night.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1130 on: March 30, 2006, 11:09:38 PM »
At least we have a game tomorrow. I just want to forget about this game and start a nother winning streak. 9 more games and the season's over. and then the playoffs 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1131 on: March 30, 2006, 11:14:10 PM »
At least we have a game tomorrow. I just want to forget about this game and start a nother winning streak. 9 more games and the season's over. and then the playoffs 8)

oh yeah i 4got the lakers were goin for to tie a season-high 5 consecutive wins. oh well, it's still possible.

can't wait for the suns vs. laker games in April. i'ma be in SD so ill be able to see the games 4 sure.  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:16:40 PM by h cottie »

wcsoldier

« Reply #1132 on: March 30, 2006, 11:27:26 PM »
1. BS turnovers, especially in the 3rd quarter
2. Poor perimeter defense in the 3rd , I won't comment on T. Parker drving one more time to the hoop like it was a summer league game......
3. Kobe not on his level....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1133 on: March 30, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »
Lakers need some tough guys. You can't let Tony Parker get to the paint like that. you gotta knock him on his ass. remember in 2004 playoffs TP abused the Lakers the 1st 2 games and then in (Game 3) shaq put his bitch ass on the floor, And then TP played like shit the rest of the Series. Phil should of told Kwame to foul TP hard.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:39:58 PM by Inglewood Ave »

wcsoldier

« Reply #1134 on: March 31, 2006, 01:46:08 AM »
Lakers need some tough guys. You can't let Tony Parker get to the paint like that. you gotta knock him on his ass. remember in 2004 playoffs TP abused the Lakers the 1st 2 games and then in (Game 3) shaq put his bitch ass on the floor, And then TP played like shit the rest of the Series. Phil should of told Kwame to foul TP hard.

the all NBA became and still becoming  in the paint softer and softer homie, outside the Wallace , Kirilenko and Zo, though the " easy" calls as soon as there is a contact  are without a reason why.....

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #1135 on: March 31, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »
^^ yup its truly a gaurds league nowadays with the new rules

smush is normally a great defender with the long arms, tony parkers quickness gives just about everyone nightmares though

http://www.nba.com/games/20060330/SASLAL/recap.html     <~ phil jacksons comments

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #1136 on: March 31, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »

i stated earlier that duncan wasn't playing good in the first half and then got hot in the 2nd half. turiaf wasn't playing in the 4th until late in the quarter, Kwame played most of the time on duncan, i was watchin the game man u cant pull that shit past me.

kobe did have back spasms, his shots werent all short, most of em hit the rim and didnt go in, bowen was D-in him up good, all the commentators/analysts were sayin that bowen played great Defense on kobe. you're just hatin on bowen REAAAAAL bad.

and they did say earlier in the game that kobe had back problems....you just hate hate hate

that kid up there is an idiot man, and you should know better then to even respond to his posts lol. u notice i almost never respond to him anymore, or even read his garbage really. As for Kobe's "back spasms" being his excuse. lol Cmon.

Kobes Stats   

G  MIN  FGM-FGA   FG%  3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% STL BLK TO PF OFF DEF TOT AST PTS
Total 71 41.0 11.9-26.9 44.310 2.2-6.4 .339 8.6-10.1 85.139 1.80 0.41 3.2 2.9 0.9 4.4 5.3 4.6 34.6

vs. SA 4 40.5 11.5-30.0 38.333 1.0-6.3 .160 6.0-6.5 92.308 1.75 0.50 3.3 1.5 0.5 4.8 5.3 2.3 30.0

in 4 games this year the Spurs are holding him to 38% from the field and 16% (goddamn) from the three point line. He's regularly 44% from the field and about 34% from three. Theyre holding him almost 5 points under his average. The point totals arent a big deal, but the shot percentages are. It doesnt really matter if he scored 40 or 30 points. If he scores 30, and shoots 50% from the field then its good for the team. If he scores 40 and shoots 30%, its bad. Kobe must be having those back spasms alot against the Spurs and Bruce Bowen. lol. Kobe is obviously a great scorer, but Bowen is also a great defender. Throughout the game Kobe was having a hard time shakin him (like the other games this season, "its the back spasms im tellin yah" lol). Most of the times Kobe was gettin open looks was when he was gettin help with screens on Bowen. U gotta remember Cottie, that little dood up there knows absolutely NOTHING about basketball. Im sure he'll come in here and say a bunch of stupid shit now. And say that the lakers won championships a few years ago, and how great they WERE with Shaq and all that. Completely disregarding their losses lol But to be real, who gives a shit? Unless Shaq is gonna come help u in the playoffs this year....does is matter? LA will more then likely still be bounced out in the first round. They arent any better then i predicted they would be. I said theyd be a low seed in the playoffs at best...they are. Theyre barely above .500, not a surprise. Holding onto this idea that "Phil....in the playoffs, we're unstoppable" lol is fuckin stupid. As if Phil has this plan to all of a sudden just come alive in the playoffs. Phil wants to win every game of the entire season. Theyve won half of them. Some of u guys are acting like the season just started. Theres like 10 games left, your team should be at its peak right now. Youre supposed to peak going INTO the playoffs. If this is the Lakers "peak" (which it is), they lose in round one. Maybe their lucky and it goes past 5 games.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 09:17:31 AM by TeeRaySix9Teen »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #1137 on: March 31, 2006, 09:16:26 AM »

the all NBA became and still becoming  in the paint softer and softer homie, outside the Wallace , Kirilenko and Zo, though the " easy" calls as soon as there is a contact  are without a reason why.....

lol Kirilenko? Youre putting his toughness in the paint on the same page as Wallace/Zo? Wow. I feel what youre saying as far as the role of bigmen in the league. Its been changing for years tho. Thats why u have shit like Yao being actually the best center in the league right now lol. Cus there are none. For bigmen to succeed now they have to be able to take it outside also. Shit look at Rasheed. His game is NICE down low....but he camps on the three point line now more then anything.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1138 on: March 31, 2006, 11:03:22 AM »

The thing is, the second we knock parker on his ass, the refs will call a flagrant and the player will get suspended. This isn't the NBA of old when a player could get socked in the grill and nothing happens. The play that got Kobe suspended for 2 games earlier this year looked pretty tame to me.

I was watching classic NBA, Pistons verses Celtics in the 1987 playoffs. There was a play where Laimbeer rebounded the ball and then Robert Parish hit him 2 times in the face. Nothing was called on Parish, no ejection, not even a foul was called. Players getting clotheslined going to the hoop was commonplace back then. The league ain't having that anymore and I don't think even the abuse we handed TP in 2004 would fly now.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1139 on: March 31, 2006, 02:21:32 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOO!

It seems to me that everyones forgetting that we're playing without our starting center, Chris Mihm... we also just came off a 4 game winning streak without him, he was like our second or third option all season long. Not only that, but we were facing the Spurs, the best team in the fuckin' league, what do you guys expect? Kobe was off, and we still managed to keep uo with them and even lead by 6 in the 3rd quarter...They just took off and started hitting everything. you gotta understand, we're also missing a lot of inside presence, we need Mihm and Kwame playing TOGETHER in the 4th...Some shit I'm reading in this thread is unbelievable...Some Laker fans are COMPLETELY two-faced...It's like when we're winning they talk about how great we are, how we're gunna surprise in the playoffs, and as soon as we lose one game it's back to "the whole team sucks"...Trust me, when we are healthy, and everyones functioning correctly within the triangle, we will be a TOUGH match-up, no matter what anyone says... :-*