Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287065 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1140 on: March 31, 2006, 02:26:36 PM »
The Lakers are a lock for the playoffs and I agree rhey are a tough matchup for ne1 but as a Pacer fan I dont want to hear anyone complain about injury's because we have played shorthanded all year so you should be able to play without Mihm my god

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1141 on: March 31, 2006, 02:57:43 PM »
The Lakers are a lock for the playoffs and I agree rhey are a tough matchup for ne1 but as a Pacer fan I dont want to hear anyone complain about injury's because we have played shorthanded all year so you should be able to play without Mihm my god

LOL! You act like Mihm isn't a KEY player in our system. Him and Kwame are supposed to clog the middle up when players like Tony Parker penetrate, but without Mihm that leaves only Kwame, who is naturally a power-forward...Then we have Turiaf playing important minutes after not playing for 3 games straight because we are short on bigs...It really has a huge affect, and I can understand the Pacers frustration, and I actually believe they are one of the better teams in the east when playing to full potential, but the Lakers have had a lot of troubles this season as well, with injuries and also petty shit...We could EASILY be a few seeds higher if we didn't sustain all those injuries (Profit, Mckie, Mihm, Kobe, Kwame, Turiaf, etc. etc.) and we didn't lose all those close games we should have won (league leading)...But whatever. Playoff time is time to step it up, ESPECIALLY under Phil, ESPECIALLY with Mr. Clutch himself, Kobe Bryant...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1142 on: March 31, 2006, 04:42:16 PM »
LOL That's b/c i always shit on you, Teeray, That's why you don't respond to me..YOu're my bitch  :-*

"Spurs are not having Kobe nightmares, They're having Spurs nightmares" - Teeray on kobe shitting on the spurs in the 2002 playoffs  ::)  :laugh:  Excuses excuses excuses  :stupid: :stupid:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1143 on: March 31, 2006, 06:15:27 PM »
Some Laker fans are COMPLETELY two-faced...It's like when we're winning they talk about how great we are, how we're gunna surprise in the playoffs, and as soon as we lose one game it's back to "the whole team sucks"

i wonder who he's talking about.... :idea:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1144 on: March 31, 2006, 07:12:03 PM »
Lakers vs Sonics 10:30 (EST) ESPN  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1145 on: March 31, 2006, 09:30:07 PM »
totally forgot about the game, looks like the lakers are winnin big like they should.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1146 on: March 31, 2006, 10:12:27 PM »
totally forgot about the game, looks like the lakers are winnin big like they should.
fuck yea and we won 8)

GO LAKERS GOLD RAG!!!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1147 on: March 31, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »
 ::) I don't care what NIB says. He's to sensitive. I know what im talking about. Lakers have alot of soft defenders that will not be a part of this team 2 years from now. Look at what happened to Cook in the 1st half. Cook played like 2 minutes in the 2nd half and Turriaff played alot. He brought defense, we got stops, kobe got some lay-up's and Lakers got a double digit lead in the 2nd half. Cook get's abused by the wilcoz and all these other big man that dunk hard. The same goes with Mihm, soft defenders.

And LOL @ that bitch Gay Allen. Last season he was talking shit about kobe and now look at him. He's not going to make the playoffs, Kobe & the Lakers shit on Gay Allen & the Sonics this season. Lakers won season series 2-1 8)

Gay Alen will always be Kobe's back up in the All-Star game  ;D  ;D ;D  :laugh:

Next season Kobe and the Lakers are going after Vince Carter and the Nets. And all those other faggots that talk shit about his 81 point game. >:(

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1148 on: March 31, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »
damn kid u hate on every1 who isn't kobe

wcsoldier

« Reply #1149 on: March 31, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »
Good win, especially for a back to game .... Kwame stays consistent, Ronny brought some good energy.... and Kobe did his thing ..... Next Rockets, if we control Ming, this game shouldn't be a pb ...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1150 on: March 31, 2006, 11:36:20 PM »
i don't remember this??

looks like Kobe was disrespectin reggie so 31 started beefin, kobe swings a right and gets blocked by reggie, then thrown on top of the table.

when did this happen?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1151 on: March 31, 2006, 11:40:41 PM »
hahaa nice find. that's when all the jealousy started. after the 2000 NBA Finals everyone was comparing kobe to Jordan and players started hating. c.childs also threw a sucker punch to kobe. i wonder what childs is doing these days? he's probably on heroin. ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1152 on: March 31, 2006, 11:46:44 PM »
LOL i remember that one caus childs actually got a piece of Kobe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1153 on: March 31, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »
Reggie won the battle, but lost the war. :loser: The annoucer said it was Reggie face looked marked up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1154 on: April 01, 2006, 12:38:03 AM »
I forgot to give props to Kwame. Props Kwame  :D  ;D  8)  12pts, 13 reb 1 blk, 1 stl & great defense.

I was watching NBA shootaround on Bspn and 4 of the 5 guys said kobe is the MVP. Im telling you, alot of people think kobe is sorrounded with garbage and that's why he should be MVP. Well, i say, let'em think that.

Tolbert on ESPN called the MVP award "Shady", hinting that it's really impossible for the media, who are basically just stat-watchers, to correctly vote for the MVP. When you don't watch every single game for every single MVP candidate, you just can't tell what they mean to the team. All you can do at the end of the day is say "hmmm, Nash should be MVP because of this and this stat, so he must make his teammates better," while completely forgetting the fact that the Suns system is a stat inflating system.

In reality, the only fair way to vote for the MVP is to let the scouts, coaches, and players vote. These are the guys who match up daily against the best in the league, not sports-writers who wouldn't know the triangle when they see it.

Kobe's contribution to this Laker team is beyond statistics. It's about single-handedly re-lighting the fire of this championship pedigree ballclub. It's about dominating the game in a way no 2 guard has done since Jordan. It's about scoring so much opposing arenas sell-out to see the Lakers and the 8th wonder of the world. I can only hope the media understands this and just drops the win-record. It's been an overdue 30 years.