Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286978 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2490 on: November 07, 2006, 12:18:33 PM »
We need to do a better job of taking care of the basketball. Turnovers finally got to us last game even though we got away with it the first 3 games.

I'm not worried though, it's just one loss and Phil can hammer some points home when there's a loss. I agree with Nik on that regard, Phil can use the loss to teach the team some things. The D got shaky and the passes got sloppy resulting in turnovers, which is what did us in.

Plus we went away from the inside game that we used in the first 3 games. In the first 3 games we put Bynum and Odom on the low block and they went to work. After the first quarter on Sunday, we went away from the low block for some reason and shot a ton of 3's, which rebound long and result in transition for the opponents. Bad O equals bad D.

We have a good team, a few tweaks on that end and we'll be fine.

I agree...Odom also stopped being aggressive on offense for the first time this season. I think he needs to be our first option for AT LEAST the first month of the season, until Kobe is back to his normal self...He still has that habbit of laying low for long stretches, expecting to get the other guys going, but forgetting about himself...It's because he's so unselfish, it's natural to him...Of course, he's been getting better with it as time goes by, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get those moments where he forgets to look for his own offensive game...Nonetheless, I expect us to pick things up and easily defeat the T-Wolves tonight after our last loss...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2491 on: November 07, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »
We need to do a better job of taking care of the basketball. Turnovers finally got to us last game even though we got away with it the first 3 games.

I'm not worried though, it's just one loss and Phil can hammer some points home when there's a loss. I agree with Nik on that regard, Phil can use the loss to teach the team some things. The D got shaky and the passes got sloppy resulting in turnovers, which is what did us in.

Plus we went away from the inside game that we used in the first 3 games. In the first 3 games we put Bynum and Odom on the low block and they went to work. After the first quarter on Sunday, we went away from the low block for some reason and shot a ton of 3's, which rebound long and result in transition for the opponents. Bad O equals bad D.

I agree...Odom also stopped being aggressive on offense for the first time this season. I think he needs to be our first option for AT LEAST the first month of the season, until Kobe is back to his normal self...He still has that habbit of laying low for long stretches, expecting to get the other guys going, but forgetting about himself...It's because he's so unselfish, it's natural to him...Of course, he's been getting better with it as time goes by, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get those moments where he forgets to look for his own offensive game...Nonetheless, I expect us to pick things up and easily defeat the T-Wolves tonight after our last loss...PeACe

The D ain't all good though, the perimeter D has been shaky thus far. Still we can make our lives a lot easier by running the offense and taking advantage of our size advantage inside, which is how we won the first 3 games.

I agree with you, LO should be the 1st option until Kobe gets his legs and timing back. Kobe is at about 25% right now. LO needs to get it in his head to be agressive, he's too talented to be passive.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2492 on: November 07, 2006, 01:04:39 PM »

The D ain't all good though, the perimeter D has been shaky thus far. Still we can make our lives a lot easier by running the offense and taking advantage of our size advantage inside, which is how we won the first 3 games.

I agree with you, LO should be the 1st option until Kobe gets his legs and timing back. Kobe is at about 25% right now. LO needs to get it in his head to be agressive, he's too talented to be passive.

Well, the D is not going to be good when you don't have Kwame and Mihm protecting the basket and defending the block...Our perimeter D is good when Kobe is at full strength, it's mainly our point guards who need to improve their defense...Smush is good at picking up steals on gambles, but he needs to move his feet better and stay in front of his man more...Sasha seems to have improved on D from last year, but he hasn't played enough for us to really notice it. Shammond also hasn't played enough to be critiqued, I hear he's a decent defender though...Mostly, I like what I see from Jordan on defense at the 1 spot... he's never been known as a defender, but he's surprisingly defending the pg position very well for a rookie; I'd say better than Smush, Sasha, AND Shammond. That's our future right there, and I look for him to get heavy minutes later in the season, probably even closing 4th quarters...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2494 on: November 07, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »
Second-year chances
Warrick, Bynum making quick impact in second years

Posted: Monday November 6, 2006 4:27PM; Updated: Monday November 6, 2006 4:27PM

They rarely received substantial playing time as rookie. No matter. The Grizzlies' Hakim Warrick and the Lakers' Andrew Bynum have made quite an impact in the first week of their second seasons.

Warrick, a four-year college player who is best remembered for his big blocked shot that helped preserve Syracuse's NCAA championship win over Kansas in 2003, was something of a disappointment as a rookie. While he did log about 10 minutes per game, his impact on the Grizzlies was practically non-existent, save for the occasional highlight film dunk.

But with Pau Gasol out for two months and his expected replacement, Stromile Swift, sidelined in the opening week, Warrick has stepped up. After working on his jump shot in grueling summer sessions with former college teammate Carmelo Anthony, Warrick has displayed an inside-outside game that is astonishing to anyone who saw him struggle to score from anywhere last season.

Through three games, Warrick is averaging 19.3 points and 8.0 rebounds. He is getting to the line more than he did even at Syracuse, averaging a Karl Malone-like 9.3 free throw attempts per game. The way Warrick is playing, it doesn't matter who comes back from injury: Warrick will play big minutes.

As an 18-year-old with everything to learn last year, Bynum saw scant minutes on a team needing every win it could get just to make the playoffs. But after some major improvements in conditioning and some tutelage by the Lakers' coaching staff, an entirely new player has materialized out of thin air, someone who looks suspiciously like a starting NBA center.

The Lakers still plan to keep Bynum at about 20 to 25 minutes per game, but there's no denying he has been a factor in the three Lakers wins to start the season. Bynum, who opened the season with an 18-point, nine-rebound gem against Phoenix, is averaging 10.7 points, 7.0 rebounds and 1.3 blocked shots. Bynum has bullied his way to the basket, and unlike a celebrated former Lakers center of recent memory, he has opened by making 12 of 16 free throw attempts (75 percent).

The 7-foot, 275-pound Bynum will have to play well to keep his minutes when Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown return from injuries, but neither of those players can match Bynum's potential. And he's a young 19, having celebrated that birthday 10 days ago.

If Bynum and Warrick can keep producing, they should be locks for the sophomore roster at this season's Rookie Challenge during All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas. It'd be a nice honor, especially since neither one could be found on last year's rookie squad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2495 on: November 07, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
Kwame Brown back on court
The injured center tests his shoulder in practice and might be cleared to play Friday against Detroit.

By AL BALDERAS
The Orange County Register

EL SEGUNDO – Help is on the way for the Lakers.

But just when center Kwame Brown actually returns to the lineup remains to be seen. Coach Phil Jackson said that Friday's game is a possibility but a lot depends on what happens between now and then.

Brown, ailing from a shoulder injury, returned to practice Monday - after some nagging - and said the shoulder felt good despite taking one hard hit. He will join the team for today's shootaround but will not play tonight against Minnesota or Wednesday in Portland.

"He's been cleared to do some things," Jackson said. "He'll familiarize himself again with playing, and I'll probably figure out what's the best time to use him in the next week."

Brown hurt his shoulder in the preseason and has been diligent in getting to the team's training facility for rehab. He says he's ahead of schedule and, though he hasn't been officially cleared to start practicing, insisted in being on the court Monday.

"I had to persuade the doctors to let me practice today," Brown said. "I kept nagging (trainer) Gary Vitti and he talked to him (the doctor) for me. Gary Vitti is good at what he does. I told him I was ready. Nobody wants to keep a player from playing.

"I told the doctor (through Vitti) that I felt good, and he let me practice without seeing me. He's going to see me at the game on Tuesday before he lets me play on Friday."

Brown has to be careful that his right arm doesn't get pushed back too far or he might find himself back in the trainer's room. He's continuing to lift weights to strengthen the shoulder.

"The only thing that can set me back is if I get caught out of position again or get a big guy like Elton Brand or Shaq in here to hit me pretty hard," he said.

ROOKIE TREATMENT

Jordan Farmar scored a career-high 14 points on Sunday, if you can call four games a career, and impressed Jackson enough that the former UCLA star could start seeing his minutes increase. Of course, that would come at a cost of playing time to some of the other players.

"If he wasn't a rookie I'd say he's playing better than some of our starters and guys that are playing ahead of him," Jackson said. "But because he's a rookie, he's going to be making mistakes."

Jackson said that Farmar's status as a rookie is going to result in some calls that go against him. Part of the learning curve will be to work through those calls, or non-calls.

NEEDING PATIENCE

The Lakers must continue to be patient while waiting for Kobe Bryant to be at 100 percent. The All-Star guard said Monday that his knee is continuing to improve but it will still take some time before he's at the top of his game.

"I've still got to get my legs underneath me to get the balance that I need to get the ball up pretty quickly," Bryant said. "I still have to measure up the shot instead of coming off and catching and shooting. I'm still working on that. We've just got to go out there and continue to play, pick each other up and I'll come along."

Jackson added, "I'm not going to say that he's a shadow of himself but there is still quite a way to go before he's the ballplayer that we're used to seeing out there."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2496 on: November 07, 2006, 02:50:57 PM »
Bryant not yet his old self

BY ROSS SILER, Staff Writer
Article Launched:11/07/2006 12:00:00 AM PST

EL SEGUNDO - Having taken only three shots in the first half of Sunday's game, Kobe Bryant came out for the third quarter determined to change things.

The Lakers were trailing Seattle 57-49 when Bryant posted up Ray Allen and caught the ball in one of his favorite spots on the floor.

He scored hundreds of points last season on identical turnaround jumpers, but this time Bryant's shot rimmed out from 11 feet.

Although he did knock down two other jumpers in the first two minutes of the second half, Bryant is far from being able to take over games as he plays his way back from knee surgery.

"I've still got to get my legs underneath me to be able to get the balance that I need to get the ball up pretty quickly," Bryant said. "I'm still having to kind of measure up my shot instead of coming off and catching and shooting."

The 15 points Bryant finished with Sunday were half as many as he scored in one quarter against the Dallas Mavericks last season. He took only 10 shots in Sunday's game, and Lakers coach Phil Jackson has no illusions that Bryant can fully assert himself.

"I don't think so," Jackson said. "He's tried to do some things that have been very effective, but I don't think for a sustained period of time he can do it. His turnaround jump shot is a little bit flat. I think his 3-point shooting's a little bit iffy.

"We'd just as soon not have to get ourselves in that position right now because we're playing such good team ball that we don't want to have to get in position where we start deferring and then our offense starts jamming up."

As long as he is on the floor, Bryant will command the attention of defenses. He had five assists in the first quarter Sunday, dropping passes to center Andrew Bynum for dunks and finding the likes of Lamar Odom and Smush Parker for open 3-pointers.

Jackson said he wasn't going to describe Bryant as "a shadow of himself, but he still has quite a ways to go until he's the ballplayer that we're used to seeing at both ends of the court."

For the time being, Bryant will continue to play a game based more on passing than scoring.

"That'll come just as my legs better and my rhythm gets better," Bryant said. "Then I'll start attacking a little bit more, being able to catch and shoot and things like that. But picking apart defenses is something that we pride ourselves on doing."

Young gun: Jackson never has been fond of playing rookies, let alone those who have yet to celebrate their 20th birthday. But Jackson said guard Jordan Farmar, who had 14 points in 18 minutes Sunday, deserves to play more.

"If he wasn't a rookie," Jackson said, "I would say he's playing better than some of our starters and guys that are playing ahead of him."

What gives Jackson pause is watching some of the mistakes Farmar can't help but make because of inexperience. Jackson also watched Farmar wind up on the wrong end of two calls Sunday, both of which he attributed to being a rookie.

"You know you've got to pay the price a little bit for that," Jackson said. "But he's going to stay out there, and if he continues to improve, he's going to threaten some people's minutes."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2497 on: November 07, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
Jackson says Bryant isn't back to form, and plans accordingly

By Mike Bresnahan, Times Staff Writer
November 7, 2006

Phil Jackson knows that Kobe Bryant will, one of these days, recapture the burst that made him the league's scoring champion last season.

Until then, he's Bryant the passer, Bryant the decoy, Bryant the set-up man.

"I'm not going to say that he's still a shadow of himself, but he's still quite a ways to go before he's the ballplayer that we're used to seeing out there as a basketball player in the full court, in both ends of the court," Jackson said Monday.

A day earlier, Bryant scored 15 points against Seattle, his lowest total since an 11-point effort last December against Washington, a span of 70 games.

He did have nine assists Sunday but lacked his usual zing as the Lakers fell behind by 26. There would be no comeback, no 15-point individual quarters that became Bryant's trademark last season on the way to averaging 35.4 points per game. He's simply not there yet.

"I don't think so," Jackson said. "He doesn't have all his shot back. His turnaround jumper is a little bit flat, his three-point shooting is a little bit iffy.

"I see guys come back after being out for two, three, four games at the start of the season and some of them step right into mid-season form. I didn't know what to expect out of this. I thought he played perhaps a better game on Friday than he did play on Sunday, but that's not unusual — the excitement, adrenaline, perhaps all that activity on Friday was a bit for him to recover from. But he's going to make progress and he's coming in early and working hard."

Bryant said his surgically repaired right knee felt fine — "I don't have any pain," he said — and maintained he simply had to adjust to NBA speed.

"I've still got to get my legs underneath me," he said. "I've got to be able to get the balance that I need to get the ball up pretty quickly. I'm still having to kind of measure up shots instead of coming off and catching and shooting."

---

Jackson's distaste for rookies is legendary, but he lobbed a compliment toward Jordan Farmar after he scored 14 points against Seattle, making five of six shots in his fourth NBA game.

"If he wasn't a rookie, I would say he's playing better than some of our starters and guys who were playing ahead of him," Jackson said. "But because he's a rookie, he's going to be making mistakes. The referees picked on him a couple times [Sunday] night just because he was a rookie. [Ray] Allen just ran into him on one sequence down the floor and they put him on the line because it's a rookie playing him.

"He's going to stay out there and if he continues to improve, he's going to threaten some peoples' minutes."

Those people would be Smush Parker and Sasha Vujacic, who have struggled so far. Parker is averaging 7.8 points and shooting 35.7%. Vujacic went four games until finally scoring and is shooting 18.2%.

"I just feel I'm doing my job, coming off the bench and not trying to do too much — not making mistakes, trying to play solid defense," said Farmar, the 26th selection in this year's draft.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2498 on: November 07, 2006, 03:02:27 PM »
LAKERS HAVE HAD THEIR PHIL OF KOBE

November 7, 2006 -- FOLLOWING two straight Kobe Bryant-short successes to launch the season, Lakers fans were freakin' feverish! Temperatures were off the thermometer! Episodes of delirium reached epidemic proportion.

All on account of a stirring about-face at Staples Center against those same trend-setting Suns who expelled the Lakers from last year's playoffs, and an opus in Oakland so resounding, Warriors coach Don Nelson was impelled to admit it was one of the first times in his coaching career "I just didn't know what to do."

Lamar Odom (56 points, 22 rebounds, 15 assists) was looking like Scottie Pippen the year Michael Jordan retired for the first time.

Barely 19 and rarely dressed as a rookie, Andrew Bynum was showing solid fundamentals under Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, giving every indication he could be a better passing version of James Edwards if everything works out.

Luke Walton, now a starter who quietly turned the culture last season because he was the one player Phil Jackson could count on to run the triangle offense, was becoming almost indispensable; with him carrying more sway, everybody was running the offense. For example, Jordan Farmar, pound-for-pound, one of UCLA's all-time over-dribblers, was well on his way to being programmed.

Free agent recruit Maurice Evans, already hearing his play called in the huddle for last second clock shots, was getting every loose ball and creating others. Having had graduated with honors two years ago from a great Gonzaga system and shrugged off the panicky after-affects of open heart surgery, Ronny Turiaf was demonstrating how easy it is to fit into Phil Jackson's triangle offense if you're blessed with sufficient intelligence and intensity.

"They could win it all," an L.A. friend, who, I suspect, has done his share of hallucinating over the years, e-mailed me after the Lakers soared to 2-0. "Seriously! If Kobe buys in, they could win it all.

"They have depth at every position, lots of young bigs (Bynum, Turiaf and Odom, as well as Kwame Brown and Chris Mihm when they return from injuries), all near seven feet, and Phil is on the verge of signing an extension.

"The Buss family (Jeanie actually always got it) now, finally understand the organization hinges on one person, Phil, not Kobe. Don't think that wasn't the talk all summer out here, how the system wins games, not players."

Sound familiar? Toward the end of his Bulls' administrate, GM Jerry Krause declared organizations win championships, not players. It wasn't a very popular stance to take. "The mystique that the Lakers were Kobe's team, I think, at least from the franchise's point of view, was changed forever by the playoff loss to the Suns. Just as the Heat are now Dwyane Wade's team, the Lakers are now Phil's," maintained my friend.

"If Jerry and Jim had only realized how valuable Phil was at the All-Star break a few years ago and sealed it with an extension, they probably would've won two more rings after losing to the Pistons. The fact Phil's around makes up for all the major mistakes."

Like Jim Buss telling daddy (Jerry gave him enough rope to almost hang the franchise) just over two years ago that the Lakers needed to: Dump Phil; hire Rudy Tomjanovich (that turned the team into an afterthought in its own building); dump Shaq. Drafting Bynum might pay off after all.

"So now that Phil's influence is what it is, as usual, how the Lakers finish will be up to how Kobe wants it to work and if he's healthy," bold-lettered and upper-cased my L.A. friend.

Again, this all when the Lakers are undefeated after two games. "The one problem is, they may have as big an adjustment when Kobe comes back as the Suns are having fitting in Amare Stoudemire.

"At this point, Kobe has not had to play real defense for almost four years. Meanwhile, the rest of the team is playing team defense (not a Kobe forte; he likes to gamble and he was spoiled by Shaq's presence). And this is before we talk about the offense. Lamar is unbelievable right now. For the offense to be at its best, he can't submit or defer to Kobe, he must continue being aggressive.

Last Friday, Kobe returned against the Sonics at home and the Lakers scarcely hung on to win "despite him," according to perhaps Jackson's biggest booster and Bryant's biggest detractors. They then suffered their first loss in Sunday's Seattle rematch.

"The offense was stagnant," my friend e-mailed yesterday, his fantasy of a title summarily steamrolled . . . that is, until the Lakers launch a legit winning streak, anyway; 14 of their next 16, if you can believe it, take place in L.A. "Kobe is back playing the triangle as he sees it, which means it's all about him.

"Kobe strangles the offense and more importantly the defense, which is not what it was just a few days ago. He's slow (granted, he's hurting) but his stranglehold makes the joy and excitement of the first two games a distant memory. It's like the way the ball moved the first two games was Holzman-esque, and now, they have put Bob McAdoo in for Willis Reed.

"In the triangle, it only takes a split second of a guy holding onto the ball for it all to fall apart. It's a rhythm offense. The captivating thing Sunday was it was like the end of the Phoenix series. Kobe knows he has to play within the offense, but his teammates are watching him . . . just enough so there is no flow (or trust)."

No, the name of my L.A. friend is not Tex Winter, but you're getting warm.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2499 on: November 07, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
Farmar passes on the role of patient rookie
Former UCLA standout is not allowing himself to be a deer in the headlights, exuding the same confidence that helped him in Westwood.

By Mike Waldner
Daily Breeze

There is a measure of impatience in Jordan Farmar.

Not the boorish the-world-revolves-around-me Terrell Owens impatience.
Sharks Cove

Farmar's impatience comes off as charming. He's young and full of life, enthusiasm and that impatience.

"Words can't even express it," he said about the NBA draft.

The L.A. kid out of Taft High in the Valley, the UCLA star, had been selected by the Lakers.

Always polite and cooperative, he did try to express his feelings.

"It's a dream come true to finally be playing at this level," he said.

Finally?

A day is a week, a week is a month, a month is a year and a year is infinity when you are young.

Farmar is 19, will be until the last day of the month, played only two years at UCLA and feels as if he's been on an endless journey to the NBA.

He'll find out soon enough that the endless journey is the NBA season. The season started a week ago, he blinked and tonight at Staples Center the Lakers play their fifth game, against Minnesota. They'll play their 15th game, that's half a college season, on his birthday.

The early schedule is kind to the Lakers. They are at home for 15 of their first 20 games. Then they find themselves living out of suitcases for 14 of their next 21 games.

We'll see how impatient the young man is for the next game during that trek.

Farmar brings a healthy respect for those who came before him. Along with acknowledging Magic Johnson, whom he calls "one of the best three players of all time," his eyes light up at the mention of Gail Goodrich, a star guard at UCLA and with the Lakers.
Sharks Cove

Yet he will not allow himself to be a wide-eyed rookie.

On opening night, when Phil Jackson said he expected Andrew Bynum, his teenage center who is a one-year NBA vet, to be nervous, Farmar was Mr. Cool when asked his feelings.

"It's just another day," he said.

Right.

"I've played a lot of basketball," he said. "I've played in front of 75,000 people."

Where might that have been?

"In the Final Four," he said.

The game was in the vast RCA Dome in Indianapolis. But 75,000?

"Ok, it wasn't 75,000," he admitted. "There probably were 55,000."

Attendance was 43,168.

"Well, there were a lot of people," Farmar said.

He was grinning.
Sharks Cove

"I'm ready," he said.

He was ready that night in Indy, leading all scorers with 18 points despite Florida's 73-57 win over UCLA.

He has been ready coming off the Lakers' bench the first week of the season.

After scoring six points with two assists in the opener against Phoenix, he was asked, "Was this a confidence builder?"

Obviously, the reporter did not know him.

"Confidence has never been a problem with me," he said.

He talked about working hard and being ready when given the opportunity.

"I'm ready," he said again.

All players talk about being ready. Many are trying to convince themselves they really are ready. Not Farmar. He really believes it's just a matter of being handed the basketball.

Another reporter. Another question about his entry into the big, bad world of the NBA.

"Did you have butterflies?" he was asked.

"No, sir," he said. "I don't get butterflies.
Sharks Cove

The answer came as fast as a recruit would respond to a Marine Drill Instructor.

"Did you come down on the break and look for Arron?" he was asked.

That would be Arron Afflalo, his former UCLA running mate. The reporter probably was looking for a light response.

"Arron's not here," Farmar said. "But we've got some pretty good people."

No intentionally light answers from this rookie on opening night about the serious matter of basketball.

"What was your reaction to seeing your name in an NBA box score?" he was asked.

"I expected it," he said without blinking. "I've expected it since I was 4."

One more try: "Are you excited about wearing a Lakers uniform?"

One more no-nonsense answer: "No. If it's shirts and skins, I'm fine. It's a game."

As long as he's in a basketball game, Jordan Farmar is a happy camper. Make that as long as he's in an NBA game, Jordan Farmar is a happy Laker.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2500 on: November 07, 2006, 09:13:03 PM »
Luke Walton is THAT nigga!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2501 on: November 07, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »
Bynum is playing great.  I am watching on League Pass, I dont like the Lakers color analyst he is horrible, I remember thinking he was horrible when I watched the Lakers last year.  Lakers looking great though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2502 on: November 07, 2006, 09:25:07 PM »
Bynum is playing great.  I am watching on League Pass, I dont like the Lakers color analyst he is horrible, I remember thinking he was horrible when I watched the Lakers last year.  Lakers looking great though

Stu Lantz? He's great, knows the game really well...Been with the Lakers for 20 years now...PeACe

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2503 on: November 07, 2006, 09:27:47 PM »

Stu Lantz? He's great, knows the game really well...Been with the Lakers for 20 years now...PeACe

Damn my bad, he seems smart I just dont like his delivery much as a announcer, but then again I usually don't like most announcers, I like ur play by play announcer alot.  Damn Odom just hit a sweet J as I am typing this lol, Lakers look impressive.  Pacers and Lakers look like they are gonna surprise some people this year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2504 on: November 07, 2006, 09:30:09 PM »

Damn my bad, he seems smart I just dont like his delivery much as a announcer, but then again I usually don't like most announcers, I like ur play by play announcer alot.  Damn Odom just hit a sweet J as I am typing this lol, Lakers look impressive.  Pacers and Lakers look like they are gonna surprise some people this year

Word...Odom was almost out of bounds on that shot! 8)