Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287476 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2505 on: November 07, 2006, 09:36:11 PM »
Yeah that shot was awesome, looks like I was wrong about the Lakers, they are looking great.  So far the best 3 teams have been the Jazz, Lakers, and Pacers.  But yeah I was wrong I know its early but you guys have a good team.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2506 on: November 07, 2006, 09:45:38 PM »
Damn only a 4pt game now. I want to smoke and watch King of Queens in 15 mins but I want to finish this game :-\     Smush has taken a couple bad shots the last couple mins, The Twolves r back in it but I think The Lakers will close out and get the W

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2507 on: November 07, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
Bynum for ya!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2508 on: November 07, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »
That was a really sloppy quarter. Bynum showed up big. Damn I just dropped that nigga from my fantasy team last night for Zack Randolph  :-[
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2509 on: November 07, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »
Damn I just dropped that nigga from my fantasy team last night for Zack Randolph  :-[

BOOOOOO!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2510 on: November 07, 2006, 09:58:50 PM »
and Lakers get the win bitch 8)

L'UP.....4~1 8)

LAKERS 95 TO 88 FIN
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 10:05:11 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2511 on: November 07, 2006, 10:01:12 PM »
Who has been a better center at this age since Shaq? NOBODY. Bynum is soon to rule the bigs of the league... 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2512 on: November 07, 2006, 10:02:11 PM »
Damn I just dropped that nigga from my fantasy team last night for Zack Randolph  :-[

BOOOOOO!

How do you think I feel? First Lebron scores 16 points in a game, then I drop Bynum a day before he puts up career highs.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #2513 on: November 07, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »
Another win, Bynum got a great game and Luke is very consistent too... Smush better step it up... good we have a great schedule;  we can work and improve on D; handle the ball better  and Kobe can find his flow.. without losing too many games

wcsoldier

« Reply #2514 on: November 07, 2006, 10:06:04 PM »
Who has been a better center at this age since Shaq? NOBODY. Bynum is soon to rule the bigs of the league... 8)
the next dynasty is here !! I predict we gonna win the title in the 3 years to come and then 2, or 3 more

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2515 on: November 07, 2006, 10:08:30 PM »

He has a good chance.  But Bosh and Howard are monsters and Jermaine is still only 28 and is ballin out of control so far but yeah Bynum has a chance but still way to early to tell, I admit he is real impressive looking so far.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2516 on: November 07, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »

BOOOOOO!

How do you think I feel? First Lebron scores 16 points in a game, then I drop Bynum a day before he puts up career highs.

If field goal percentage is any indication, you're an idiot for dropping Bynum in the first place...At least Luke had a good game, I know he's on your team (mine as well).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2517 on: November 07, 2006, 10:14:35 PM »

He has a good chance.  But Bosh and Howard are monsters and Jermaine is still only 28 and is ballin out of control so far but yeah Bynum has a chance but still way to early to tell, I admit he is real impressive looking so far.

Bynum is a lot younger and a center...Jermaine isn't even playing center this year. Bosh and Howard are natural 4s...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2519 on: November 07, 2006, 10:18:42 PM »

Bynum is a lot younger and a center...Jermaine isn't even playing center this year. Bosh and Howard are natural 4s...

Oh I thought you were including PF'S also.  I hope Jermaine is on the all star ballot as a foward but so far this season he has been playing center because Harrington has started at the 4, Granger has started at the 3, and JO at the 5