Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287277 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2610 on: November 12, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »
Kobe and Odom have 0 chemistry together. We should've traded Lamar for Artest when we had the chance.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2611 on: November 12, 2006, 03:05:54 PM »
Kobe and Odom have 0 chemistry together. We should've traded Lamar for Artest when we had the chance.
You're going to make NIK mad. :grumpy: :laugh:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2612 on: November 12, 2006, 03:13:19 PM »
Game night vs. Memphis
The Lakers look to get back on the winning track tonight when they take Memphis in Staples. The Grizz (1-4) are without Pau Gasol, who broke a bone in his left foot this past summer.
Speaking of injuries, Kwame Brown says he may return tonight. We'll have to wait and see.

Kobe, who continues to battle through knee stiffness, says the upcoming four-day layoff should do wonders for his knee:

"Four days makes a great difference," said Bryant, who feels no pain in his surgically repaired knee. "It's just a strength issue. When I play, I want to be at maximum level, to be able to defend, to be able to kick it into sixth gear, and it's not strong enough to do that yet. It will be, though."
Bryant tells the L.A. times his knee is at 70% strength now, but could be at 95% by Friday when the Lakers host Toronto.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2613 on: November 12, 2006, 04:46:45 PM »

LOL, I don't take him seriously anymore...Store that quote in your memory though.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2614 on: November 12, 2006, 07:05:45 PM »

LOL, I don't take him seriously anymore...Store that quote in your memory though.

coming from a guy who said he wouldn't give up Turiaf for Garnett? right. say what you want, but Artest would've been a much better pick up. only reason you even like him is because he's wearing a purple/gold uniform. Odom is a good all around player but i'd take Artest, AK47, or even Marion over him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2615 on: November 12, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »

coming from a guy who said he wouldn't give up Turiaf for Garnett? right. say what you want, but Artest would've been a much better pick up. only reason you even like him is because he's wearing a purple/gold uniform. Odom is a good all around player but i'd take Artest, AK47, or even Marion over him.

That's because you're an idiot and know absolutely nothing about basketball. Ron Artest is averaging 15 points on 31% FG and 9% 3FG ( :puke:) and demands A LOT of offense (obviously, how else would someone average 15 on 31%)...Odom has 12 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assists at half time, he's a WAY better fit for the triangle and a WAY better all-around player...I think it's best you stay out of this thread or keep your gay ass opinions to yourself...LMAO@Marion on the Lakers. LMFAO@AK47, always out for months with an injury............. :grumpy:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 10:02:14 PM by Now_I_Know »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2616 on: November 12, 2006, 09:02:24 PM »
finals...LAKERS 91 TO 81 8)

5~3

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2617 on: November 12, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »
Lamar Odom- 20 points (7-13 FG), 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 blocks...Lets trade him!.........for Ron Artest!! LMAO...You must feel like a dipshit. "Kobe and Odom have no chemistry!" <<based on two off games, where Kobe wasn't even CLOSE to full strenght (and still isn't)... :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2618 on: November 12, 2006, 09:25:32 PM »
Lamar Odom- 20 points (7-13 FG), 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 blocks...Lets trade him!.........for Ron Artest!! LMAO...You must feel like a dipshit. "Kobe and Odom have no chemistry!" <<based on two off games, where Kobe wasn't even CLOSE to full strenght (and still isn't)... :grumpy:

Lol I knew that was coming. Apply your Amare Stoudemire theory here...let's see Odom put up nubers like that every game.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2619 on: November 12, 2006, 09:48:17 PM »

Artest also had a big night tonight in a Kings win you dumb piece of shit.

rik

« Reply #2620 on: November 12, 2006, 09:56:18 PM »
There's a lot of hostility here, lets keep it sophisticated fellas.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2621 on: November 12, 2006, 09:56:55 PM »

Artest also had a big night tonight in a Kings win you dumb piece of shit.

23 points on 17 fg attempts or 20 points on 13 fg attempts...HMMMMM, which is better? And the funny thing is, Artest had a REALLY big game by his standards tonight, what we saw from Odom tonight has pretty much been typical of him ever since last all-star break, you "dumb piece of shit"<<LMFAO@this douche sticking his nose in this and getting his panties all wet... :-X
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 10:03:10 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2622 on: November 12, 2006, 09:57:56 PM »

How can we when we have morons claiming to be Laker fans in here saying we should trade Odom for Kirilenko, who averages 8 points as of today and can't stay healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time... ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2623 on: November 12, 2006, 10:00:21 PM »

Lol I knew that was coming. Apply your Amare Stoudemire theory here...let's see Odom put up nubers like that every game.

UMMMMM, he has been, smart guy, have you been watching the Lakers lately? I bet you only read the boxscores, and if the game seems REALLY interesting, you MIGHT just watch the highlights, huh?... :grumpy:

rik

« Reply #2624 on: November 12, 2006, 10:04:34 PM »

How can we when we have morons claiming to be Laker fans in here saying we should trade Odom for Kirilenko, who averages 8 points as of today and can't stay healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time... ???

^^ Yeah, that trade Lamar talk is just flat out ludicrous.

I thought you and Spice were coo though.