Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287698 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2625 on: November 12, 2006, 10:05:52 PM »
There's a lot of hostility here, lets keep it sophisticated fellas.

How can we when we have morons claiming to be Laker fans in here saying we should trade Odom for Kirilenko, who averages 8 points as of today and can't stay healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time... ???

^^ Yeah, that trade Lamar talk is just flat out ludicrous.

I thought you and Spice were coo though.

Dude's been on my nuts lately, ever since I questioned his credibility in music for claiming Joe Buddens has made some tracks that "shit on anything Biggie and Pac have ever made"...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2626 on: November 12, 2006, 10:10:19 PM »

How can we when we have morons claiming to be Laker fans in here saying we should trade Odom for Kirilenko, who averages 8 points as of today and can't stay healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time... ???

Dude's been on my nuts lately, ever since I questioned his credibility in music for claiming Joe Buddens has made some tracks that "shit on anything Biggie and Pac have ever made"...
It's the other way around RIK, NIK was one of my favorite posters here but all of a sudden he started dickriding everything I had to say so I got sick of it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2627 on: November 12, 2006, 10:20:21 PM »

It's the other way around RIK, NIK was one of my favorite posters here but all of a sudden he started dickriding everything I had to say so I got sick of it.
Classic example of "the chicken or the egg?"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2628 on: November 12, 2006, 10:22:33 PM »
To quote what a hobo from the Bronx told Axl Rose "You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna die!"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2629 on: November 12, 2006, 10:24:43 PM »
Odom is a good all around player but i'd take Artest, AK47, or even Marion over him.
You'd take Andrei Kirilenko over Odom? Wow.

rik

« Reply #2630 on: November 12, 2006, 10:28:40 PM »
Back to the lecture at hand, the Lakers did really good tonight. They let them get back in it again but still got the win. We need to play like this every game.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2631 on: November 12, 2006, 10:29:27 PM »
Lamar Odom- 20 points (7-13 FG), 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 blocks...Lets trade him!.........for Ron Artest!! LMAO...You must feel like a dipshit. "Kobe and Odom have no chemistry!" <<based on two off games, where Kobe wasn't even CLOSE to full strenght (and still isn't)... :grumpy:

Lol I knew that was coming. Apply your Amare Stoudemire theory here...let's see Odom put up nubers like that every game.

UMMMMM, he has been, smart guy, have you been watching the Lakers lately? I bet you only read the boxscores, and if the game seems REALLY interesting, you MIGHT just watch the highlights, huh?... :grumpy:

lmao he has? so 20 & 16 is average for odom? come back to reality.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2632 on: November 12, 2006, 10:48:38 PM »
To quote what a hobo from the Bronx told Axl Rose "You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna die!"

huh? GNR is my fav band ever, and I know that quote is what AXL says in  the intro to Welcome To The Jungle but did someone say that to him before he used it? Im kinda confused, just wondering if there is a story behind it cause I thought I knew all there was to know about Guns N Roses.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2633 on: November 12, 2006, 10:49:08 PM »

LOL, dickriding everything you say? Nothing was even said of you in here, same with every other thread where you get all wet...So what if I don't agree with some of the ridiculous shit you say, doesn't mean you need to get butt-hurt all the time like a little bitch..."I used to think you were cool!! Now I don't take you seriousl!" <<when I told him I don't like Joe Buddens...LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2634 on: November 12, 2006, 10:49:54 PM »
Odom is a good all around player but i'd take Artest, AK47, or even Marion over him.

Some sick shit, huh?

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2635 on: November 12, 2006, 10:50:20 PM »
finals...LAKERS 91 TO 81 8)

5~3
^Yup...I hope they practice hard as hell for their game in 4 days... 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2636 on: November 12, 2006, 10:50:34 PM »
 Lakers vs. Toronto  
7:30 pm (TV: NBALP, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Sun,
Nov 19  Lakers vs. Chicago  
5:00 pm (TV: FSN, ESPN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Tue,
Nov 21  Lakers vs. L.A. Clippers  
7:30 pm (TV: NBATVHighDef, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Fri,
Nov 24  Lakers @ Utah  
6:00 pm (TV: NBALP, KCAL) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Sun,
Nov 26  Lakers vs. New Jersey  
6:30 pm (TV: NBALP, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Tue,
Nov 28  Lakers vs. Milwaukee  
7:30 pm (TV: NBALP, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330)  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2637 on: November 12, 2006, 10:59:17 PM »
Lamar Odom- 20 points (7-13 FG), 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 blocks...Lets trade him!.........for Ron Artest!! LMAO...You must feel like a dipshit. "Kobe and Odom have no chemistry!" <<based on two off games, where Kobe wasn't even CLOSE to full strenght (and still isn't)... :grumpy:

Lol I knew that was coming. Apply your Amare Stoudemire theory here...let's see Odom put up nubers like that every game.

UMMMMM, he has been, smart guy, have you been watching the Lakers lately? I bet you only read the boxscores, and if the game seems REALLY interesting, you MIGHT just watch the highlights, huh?... :grumpy:

No, but he fills up the stat sheet pretty much every night, and he IS averaging 20!... ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2638 on: November 12, 2006, 11:09:18 PM »
From Wikipedia (heard it somewhere else too):

Axl Rose wrote the lyrics after an encounter with a homeless man, who accosted him and a friend in The Bronx late at night. Trying to put a scare into the young runaways, the man yelled at them, "You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna die!".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Jungle

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2639 on: November 12, 2006, 11:09:31 PM »

No, but he fills up the stat sheet pretty much every night, and he IS averaging 20!... ::)

yeah 8 games into the season dickhead...

Some sick shit, huh?

Well we took a poll of that before and majority voted that AK47 is the better player. So I guess most of us are "sick".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"