Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286844 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2775 on: November 22, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »
Lakers = Best team in NBA right now.
And espn still wants to talk about Dwayne Wade. :grumpy:
Seriously what's the deal... who (who have a minimum of B- Ball knowledge) thought Miami gonna have a good season ? outside BSPN of course...  anyway my only focus is the Lakers.. I don't give a fuck about others

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2776 on: November 22, 2006, 12:14:21 AM »
5 assists 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2777 on: November 22, 2006, 09:57:30 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2778 on: November 22, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »
Seriously what's the deal... who (who have a minimum of B- Ball knowledge) thought Miami gonna have a good season ? outside BSPN of course...  anyway my only focus is the Lakers.. I don't give a fuck about others

Miami is just proving my point...Worst champions ever.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2779 on: November 22, 2006, 10:40:29 AM »

yep... you said it 1000 times, I said it, a few others too.... one word ; horrible champion  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2780 on: November 22, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »

yep... you said it 1000 times, I said it, a few others too.... one word ; horrible champion  :-X

They're also proving that they were undeserving of it and guided to it by the refs...I can name you 5 teams that were more deserving of the championship trophy last year. The thing that sucks most is how it clouds the minds of Heat fans into thinking the Shaq trade was a genius move... :grumpy:

wcsoldier

« Reply #2781 on: November 22, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »

They're also proving that they were undeserving of it and guided to it by the refs...I can name you 5 teams that were more deserving of the championship trophy last year. The thing that sucks most is how it clouds the minds of Heat fans into thinking the Shaq trade was a genius move... :grumpy:
yep... lol Shaq has been falling off for 3 years and was a non factor in the majority of the playoffs and wack in the finals

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2782 on: November 22, 2006, 11:31:25 AM »

yep... lol Shaq has been falling off for 3 years and was a non factor in the majority of the playoffs and wack in the finals
I remember when the Lakers had trouble trading Shaq because no team wanted to give up its top players. :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2783 on: November 22, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »

you'd be amazed by some of the dumb comments I hear from wade fans. just last night my homie was saying "miami looks bored. they're too good for the regular season. they just need to make it to the playoffs and they're going back to the finals"

::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2784 on: November 22, 2006, 04:10:50 PM »
Lakers 8-3, good to see they're #1 in the division again...I can't wait for Friday's game with Utah... 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2785 on: November 22, 2006, 05:21:58 PM »
Highlight Mix: Clippers vs Lakers - 11/21/06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hila3j

Song: Souls Of Mischief - Rock It Like That

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2786 on: November 22, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »
How is Smush is picking things up  ???

It's not showing in the box score, but his activity is getting stronger, he's moving his feet better, creating better shots for himself, moving more without the ball etc...I expect this slump to be over really soon...PeACe

He finally had a good game last night, Season High, 15 pts...4 assist..2 passes that led to 4 FT's...His defense was still bad in the 3rd quarter, Sam was shitting on him....I want him to play good i just don't think he's going to be that player we want him to be....J.Farmar is going to eventually be the starter, maybe not this season but next season 8)

5 assists 8)

1 turnover... 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2787 on: November 22, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
Kwame & Bynum shittid on E.Brand and Kaman  ;D  8)...Kwame was a beast getting 14 reb (7 offensive reb)

Lakers turn the ball over 14 times..that was an improvement....Kobe played great (on Defense and Offense)...luke scored 5 pts in the last minute of the game  8)

And good to see the Lakers win a close game against a good team...hopefully we could do the same shit on the road..And I want to see the Lakers start beating the shit outta the bad teams  ;D

Hopefully Farmar comes back on friday.....Sasha fuckin sucks...he can't make shots or defend >:( ...he got owned by livinston last night

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2788 on: November 22, 2006, 08:21:43 PM »
Sasha fuckin sucks...he can't make shots or defend >:( ...he got owned by livinston last night

what?! his shot is off but his d was on point last night.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2789 on: November 22, 2006, 08:29:22 PM »
Sasha fuckin sucks...he can't make shots or defend >:( ...he got owned by livinston last night

what?! his shot is off but his d was on point last night.

:D I record every game so i could later see who did good or bad.....Sasha was awful on defense...If J.Farmar would of played there's no way Livinston scores all those pts in the 4th quarter....you were talking about lakers loosing a big lead, well, it was b/c of sasha.

LATE in 3rd quarter

0:25 Shaun Livingston makes layup 74-83

4th quarter

10:53 Shaun Livingston makes driving layup 78-83

10:22 Shaun Livingston makes 11-foot running jumper 80-83

8:44 Shaun Livingston makes 25-foot three point jumper (Cuttino Mobley assists) 83-83

^^ All on Sasha
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:38:08 PM by Lakers Advocate »