Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287831 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2790 on: November 22, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »
^^Actually, Lakers maintained their lead with Sasha in the game...Sure he missed his shots, but Sasha is young and he's still the type to get in shooting slumps due to confidence, but overall he has proven that he can be a very effective player when he's focused...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2791 on: November 22, 2006, 08:47:35 PM »
sasha is the homie..he get more better give him time he b making nice 3 to 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2792 on: November 22, 2006, 08:48:42 PM »
LOL..that's why i don't like talking Laker B-Ball with you...you're to much of a Homer..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2793 on: November 22, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
LOL..that's why i don't like talking Laker B-Ball with you...you're to much of a Homer..

Me? I just think Sasha played good D. Yeah Livingston scored on him, but everyone gets scored on sometimes. He did a pretty good job on him and Cassell.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2794 on: November 22, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »

Me? I just think Sasha played good D. Yeah Livingston scored on him, but everyone gets scored on sometimes. He did a pretty good job on him and Cassell.

not you, NIK...

And Everyone scores on Sasha...which is why Phil plays a rookie over him.....I didn't even ad the block shot livinston had on Sasha...Lakers had a 9 point lead and Sasha was gettin burned all the time and he couldn't hit shots, He's fuckin garbage...i actually thought he was going to do good this season and he hasn't....

If Farmar would of played he would of shut down Livingston and most likely would of made shit happen and put some points on the board and the Lakers would of had at least a 7 point lead when Kobe cameback to the game (BTW, I read that Livinston had his best game of the season, not a surprice it came against Sasha)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 09:32:48 PM by Lakers Advocate »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2795 on: November 22, 2006, 10:22:19 PM »
No, I'm just not a hater like you...I know Sasha is not playing his best right now, but I'm not gunna completely write him off like a piece of shit fan...He performed well for us last year in the playoffs, and he worked on his game this year and had a really nice pre-season...He hasn't been getting the playing time to prove himself as of yet, mostly due to the quick development of Farmar. He's definitely moving his feet better on defense this year. Who knows, maybe he'll never pan out like I hoped, but I'm not gunna talk shit and then act like I was down the whole time when he does breakthrough or come big for us, and I know he will...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2796 on: November 22, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »

not you, NIK...

And Everyone scores on Sasha...which is why Phil plays a rookie over him.....I didn't even ad the block shot livinston had on Sasha...Lakers had a 9 point lead and Sasha was gettin burned all the time and he couldn't hit shots, He's fuckin garbage...i actually thought he was going to do good this season and he hasn't....

If Farmar would of played he would of shut down Livingston and most likely would of made shit happen and put some points on the board and the Lakers would of had at least a 7 point lead when Kobe cameback to the game (BTW, I read that Livinston had his best game of the season, not a surprice it came against Sasha)

Livingston is nice though. Farmar is quicker than Sasha, but I don't think he would've made a difference.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #2797 on: November 23, 2006, 10:01:26 AM »
Sasha sucks he's a one dimensional player. All he's good for is spot up shooting and guess what? He's not making his shots. Like Ing Ave said that is why Phil was playing a rookie over him which we all know Phil doesn't like doing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2798 on: November 23, 2006, 11:36:53 AM »
Sasha sucks he's a one dimensional player. All he's good for is spot up shooting and guess what? He's not making his shots. Like Ing Ave said that is why Phil was playing a rookie over him which we all know Phil doesn't like doing.

Did you miss last years playoffs+this pre-season? His sucess was in more than just "spot up shooting"...Plus, Phil likes Sasha, he likes Jordan too, but he also likes Sasha, and I know Phil benches his players or plays them less when theyre in slumps, he benched Luke last year and Luke stepped out of it...I expect Sasha to step out of it, and it's always fun to rub it in the doubters faces when our players finally do pan out (IE, Kwame, Bynum, Odom, Luke, Jordan, etc.)...PeACe

rik

« Reply #2799 on: November 23, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »
^ Mark my words my friend, Sasha is never goin to be a good NBA player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2800 on: November 23, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »
^^Okay, I'll be sure to mark that for when Sasha starts hitting big shots for us at one point or another, and I know he will.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2801 on: November 23, 2006, 12:30:54 PM »
^^Okay, I'll be sure to mark that for when Sasha starts hitting big shots for us at one point or another, and I know he will.
i guess we da only 1 that like him...trust me he be better

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2802 on: November 23, 2006, 08:12:27 PM »

First and For most I hope all of you had a Happy and Safe Thanks Giving Holiday as you can tell I'm very very excited bout this game so the preview is a little Early but oh well here goes!

Lakers (8-3) 1st Place West Pacific

vs

Jazz 11-1 1st Place NorthWest

Most people tell me beating Utah is impossible..I say Impossible is nothing So Bring it or as Kobe Bryant would say Bring That Shit! lets be agressive and be Consistant and everything will fall into place!

My Thoughts: if Lakers come out hungry and 24/7 and the gold and purple start killen it I see us winning easily and handing the Jazz there second loss of the season the key is come out guns blazing defence offence cover Boozer I think Bynum and Kwame improved allot and I see us being fine.

Injury Report: Jordan Farmar sprained his ankle but should be back Tomorrow Night

Los Angeles Lakers Basketball!

Time:6:00PM
Channel: LTV KCAL9 RADIO:AM570 SPORTS RADIO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2803 on: November 24, 2006, 03:43:07 AM »
I'm not hating on Sasha..I want him to do good..but if he plays bad i have to talk about (isn't that why this thread is for?, to talk Lakers B-Ball) Sorry if you can't handle the truth! ::)

And No one was doubting Odom & Kwame , Laker fans were just getting mad that they weren't helping our favorite team win Last season (the 1st 55 games)..A lot of us are fans of the team first and then the players....if you help our team win games we'll give you props, if you hurt our team we have to speak on it..

And who the fuck was doubting Bynum , Farmar and Luke?...i remember Laker fans were getting mad @ Rudy T for not playing Luke...Jurunimo said He thought Bynum was going to be Theo Ratliif, who cares that was his opinion, get off his nuts...some us wanted bynum to do a better job getting rebounds...how is that doubting him? don't be so gawdamn sensitive......And everyone loves Farmar, sure, some Lakers fans wanted the Lakers to draft someone else, who cares...they don't have to agree with every signing, Draft or trade ::)

not you, NIK...

Livingston is nice though. Farmar is quicker than Sasha, but I don't think he would've made a difference.

Well, I Do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2804 on: November 24, 2006, 11:12:46 AM »
I'm not hating on Sasha..I want him to do good..but if he plays bad i have to talk about (isn't that why this thread is for?, to talk Lakers B-Ball) Sorry if you can't handle the truth! ::)

And No one was doubting Odom & Kwame , Laker fans were just getting mad that they weren't helping our favorite team win Last season (the 1st 55 games)..A lot of us are fans of the team first and then the players....if you help our team win games we'll give you props, if you hurt our team we have to speak on it..

And who the fuck was doubting Bynum , Farmar and Luke?...i remember Laker fans were getting mad @ Rudy T for not playing Luke...Jurunimo said He thought Bynum was going to be Theo Ratliif, who cares that was his opinion, get off his nuts...some us wanted bynum to do a better job getting rebounds...how is that doubting him? don't be so gawdamn sensitive......And everyone loves Farmar, sure, some Lakers fans wanted the Lakers to draft someone else, who cares...they don't have to agree with every signing, Draft or trade ::)

not you, NIK...

Well, I Do

That's not how it works around here, stop being a piece of shit. We support our players through thick and thin, we don't ride their nuts when they play good and diss them when they're in slumps, that's straight gaysauce. Where did I say Sasha was playing good? I even said he wasn't currently performing well. You moron, the difference between me and you is that I'm a fan, I acknowledge when our players are under-performing, but I don't say gayass shit that you'd never hear from a member of the Lakers mouth (don't you "work for the Lakers" <LMAO), such as "Sasha sucks! He'll never be good" or "trade Odom!!"...If you can't see the difference, I really feel sorry for you...And LMFAO@no one hated on Luke or Jordan. Last year, when Luke wasn't playing his best and wasn't getting playing time, Laker fans nicknamed him Puke for fucks sake! And I remember Laker fans calling for Mitch's head when Farmar was drafted, everyone wanted James White...You know damn well what I'm saying, and anyone reading this obviously knows who the real fan is around here...PeACe