Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287572 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #2895 on: December 01, 2006, 02:23:56 AM »
It's my 3,000 post  :cheers: :raisetheroof:

Great game Last night...Turriaf played great in the 2nd quarter and Mr.81 finished it off in the 3rd quarter ...

Kobe Torches The Jazz (Original Audio):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eqrscj

^^thats kobes 11 shots in a row

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2896 on: December 01, 2006, 07:11:36 AM »
Damn somebody pls re-up it on rapidshare!

Doggystylin

« Reply #2897 on: December 01, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
does anyone not find turiafs dancing the funniest shit on earth? i love this guy, lmao

rik

« Reply #2898 on: December 01, 2006, 09:56:14 AM »
does anyone not find turiafs dancing the funniest shit on earth? i love this guy, lmao

LOL...I was thinking that last night. I was gonna post that something about it on here but forgot. Dude is a fool man. After evey shot if you look to the bench that muthafucka is up dancing. I love it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2899 on: December 01, 2006, 11:17:31 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2900 on: December 01, 2006, 11:21:37 AM »
Highlight Mix: Jazz vs Lakers - 11/30/06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l9ozdp

Song: Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard

d-nice

« Reply #2901 on: December 01, 2006, 11:39:55 AM »

LOL...I was thinking that last night. I was gonna post that something about it on here but forgot. Dude is a fool man. After evey shot if you look to the bench that muthafucka is up dancing. I love it.

I was going to post something about this but never mind. Dude be looking like he is on X or sherm or something. Kind of reminds me of Jerome Williams, hugging people after every layup. But yeah those dances I have seen some winos and x heads in clubs doing that also  ;D But you need a high energy guy like that on your team. I just want to see what he would do if they won the championship. He would put Marc Madsen to shame.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2902 on: December 01, 2006, 12:30:18 PM »
3 Lakers were league leaders yesterday...

Pts     52     Kobe Bryant | LAL
Reb    11    Lamar Odom | LAL
Ast    9    Deron Williams | UTA
Stl    4    Jordan Farmar | LAL
Blk    3    Antonio McDyess | DET
3s    3    Chauncey Billups | DET
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2903 on: December 01, 2006, 01:27:09 PM »
Damn AK is really shutting Kobe down.

You're making Baby G sad... :'(

this game has nothing to do with the last game. so you fags can continue making out without the use of my former alias.

Don't get mad cuz your boy had a bad game. ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2904 on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:06 PM »

Wtf? I open this page and this is the first thing shown. :laugh:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2905 on: December 02, 2006, 12:29:54 AM »
Another day of L.A. sports that will go unrivaled
Kings-Ducks hockey game starts Saturday's festivities, followed by USC-UCLA football at the Rose Bowl and Lakers-Clippers at Staples Center.

8:12 PM PST, December 1, 2006

Saturday is a show-and-tell for Los Angeles sports.

Today, we respond to Herb and Gus in the ice-fishing shack in Minnesota. They once went to a Dodger game, then went home and laughed to their friends about how we all left early. Button your parkas, guys, and flick on your portable TV.

Today, we atone for when we used to sell quiche at concession stands at hockey games at the Forum. We have changed, and if you don't think so, we'll send one of our enforcers from the Anaheim Ducks of Los Angeles to cross check you.

We can't really be big league without an NFL team, you say. Well, watch Sam Baker and Dwayne Jarrett play for the Trojans and explain how the talent is that much better just because it gets paychecks.

Today, our sports cup runneth over.

It begins at 1 p.m., with the NHL's Ducks playing the Kings at Staples. Bruce McNall envisioned this rivalry years ago, and if Wayne Gretzky hadn't retired, we'd have one. Right now, the Orange County toughs have the high stick.

At 1:30, just up the Pasadena Freeway at the Rose Bowl, UCLA plays USC. The only things at stake are pride and an all-time rivalry upset for UCLA. For USC, nothing more than a spot in college football's national championship game.

At 7:30, back at Staples, they'll cover the ice and make room for the NBA, and for the Lakers of Kobe Bryant and the Clippers of Elton Brand. The Clippers are no longer a joke and the Lakers still have Phil Jackson. Try to find story lines like that in Memphis.

That's not all. Nor is today that unusual.

Hollywood Park has nine thoroughbred races, topped by the $100,000 Vernon Underwood stakes. Post time, 12:30.

USC's men's basketball team takes on Loyola Marymount at the new Galen Center on campus. Tipoff is at 6.

The Lakers' Jordan Farmar takes on the Dodgers' Eric Gagne in a sandcastle build-off at Santa Monica beach. First shovel at 1. (Nope, we didn't make that up).

And so on.

You like sports? We got 'em. You like variety? You've come to the right place.

It's late November and much of the rest of the country is bringing in the firewood. Here, week after next, Tiger Woods and some of his closest friends will be playing tournament golf in shirt sleeves at Sherwood Country Club.

Next weekend, some of the best college basketball teams in the country will be in the Wooden Classic at the Anaheim Honda Center of Los Angeles. At the moment, the host team, John Wooden's beloved UCLA, is ranked No. 1.

What you have here is the greatest sports marketplace in the country.

Tim Leiweke is chief executive of AEG, the former Anschutz Entertainment Group. He survives and thrives by, among other things, having his finger on the pulse of L.A. sports.

"In another market, a day like today would be one of their great days," he says. "For us, it is like this two or three times a year, at least."

Where others see our horn-of-plenty as reason to celebrate, Leiweke sees leverage for more.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2906 on: December 02, 2006, 01:14:56 PM »

TODAY
Sat,
Dec 2  Lakers @ L.A. Clippers 
7:30 pm (TV: NBALP, KCAL) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

Mon,
Dec 4  Lakers vs. Indiana   
7:30 pm (TV: NBALP, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

Wed,
Dec 6  Lakers vs. NO/Okla. City   

Fri,
Dec 8  Lakers vs. Atlanta   

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2907 on: December 02, 2006, 01:52:56 PM »
im going get this today 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2908 on: December 02, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »
LAKERS/CLIPPERS PREVIEW!!!  Kobe Bryant is showing he's confident after offseason knee surgery. His scoring average usually gets a healthy boost when he plays the Los Angeles Clippers.

Coming off the 12th 50-point game of his career, Bryant looks to continue his success against the Clippers (7-7) when the Lakers (10-5) meet their city rivals for the second time this season.

Bryant scored a season-high 52 points in the Lakers' 132-102 rout of Utah on Thursday night, his highest-scoring game since an 81-point outburst against Toronto on Jan. 22 last season. He made all nine shots from the floor and was 10-for-10 at the foul line in scoring 30 points in the third quarter, tying his own team record set during a 62-point effort against Dallas last Dec. 20.

"I felt great. I felt explosive," Bryant said. "It's just about trusting my knee and trusting my legs. ... I know I'm at that point right now where I feel like I know it's going to be there."

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2909 on: December 02, 2006, 05:23:04 PM »

Wtf? I open this page and this is the first thing shown. :laugh:
^LMAO...

But wow at Kobe having 30+ in the 1st quarter...Mo & Lamar had very nice games even though Kobe's game overshadowed theirs... 8)