Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286723 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3345 on: January 15, 2007, 10:53:32 PM »
LMAO @ the look Wade gave to the refs at the end of the game. Almost as if he wanted to say "I thought we had an agreement".

Oh,

I am officially Smush Parker's bitch!
17 points (including 5-7 from the 3 point line), 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals

He was actually playing like a pg. I noticed him out there trying to make plays for other players.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #3346 on: January 15, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »
^^^^ Smush has stepped it up for 3-4 weeks... without mentioning his three clutch plays on the defensive end within the last 10 days

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3347 on: January 15, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »
i just got home from the games, great games u know me i was crazy and shit i have my AIR HORN 8) alot of ppl to

L'UP 8)

damn those refs be fuckin around and shit we could have that foul when kobe hit the last shot to win the games 4th qtr and they did it call it >:(

but we won baby 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3348 on: January 15, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
Los Angeles Edges Miami in OT
Kobe Bryant posted 25 points, including six in overtime, and eight assists to lead the Lakers to a 124-118 home victory over the Heat on Monday. Brian Cook tallied 25 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks. Smush Parker went 5-of-7 from 3-point range on his way to 17 points and five rebounds and Luke Walton added 10 and 10 as seven Lakers scored in double figures.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3349 on: January 16, 2007, 11:59:24 AM »
Cachooka mix Xposing D Wade dickrode by the Refs and Lakers got hacked and no call

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ija849

Someone has to send this vid to the league.... I haven't words in my book to describe it  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3350 on: January 16, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »
We should all email that video to different league reps, along with a brief summary of how basketball fans feel about this whole fucked up situation...

I know someone is gunna release a video of this game exposing the refs, like the Cavs one and the Boston one...

^^I wrote that in the 3rd quarter. LOL.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3351 on: January 16, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »
Yesterday's game was funny. The officiating was so biased that the crowd started booing the refs in the 3rd quarter, then in the last minute and OT, the officiating was more even.

There is something funny going on.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3352 on: January 16, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »
^^^^ Smush has stepped it up for 3-4 weeks... without mentioning his three clutch plays on the defensive end within the last 10 days

Yeah, props to Smush, he has really picked it up recently.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3353 on: January 16, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »
L'UP dont hate 8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3354 on: January 16, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
I just love how the media is tryin to make a Wade vs Kobe rivalry, just because they know Shaq is about done, LMAO.

Cot damn, the media just loves making rivalries instead of lettin em happen, huh?

rik

« Reply #3355 on: January 16, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
I just love how the media is tryin to make a Wade vs Kobe rivalry, just because they know Shaq is about done, LMAO.

Cot damn, the media just loves making rivalries instead of lettin em happen, huh?

Yeah...I don't think it can be a rivalry though. They only play eachother twice a year.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3356 on: January 16, 2007, 08:01:21 PM »

Yeah all of the so-called "rivalries" in the NBA are gay because they're being forced. Although I enjoy these Dallas vs. San Antonio battles, everythime they call it "the biggest rivalry in the NBA" it takes away from the excitement.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3357 on: January 16, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »
next games nephew

Wed,
Jan 17  Lakers @ San Antonio 
6:00 pm (TV: KCAL, ESPN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3358 on: January 17, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
The Lakers travel to south Texas tonight to continue their season series with the San Antonio Spurs. The Lakers won the first meeting at STAPLES Center behind 34 points from Kobe Bryant.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3359 on: January 17, 2007, 06:07:53 PM »
lol did yall watch the pre-game show with james worthy and alan massengale?

the question of the day was "why do the refs give wade more calls than they do kobe?" and even their announcer laughed at that. worthy was straight-forward with his answer, "i dont know, but he really shouldnt be getting some of those calls"