Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287124 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3405 on: January 20, 2007, 07:29:10 PM »
Another lose to a team the Lakers should have beat. :grumpy:
This is going to to kill the Lakers' seeding in the playoffs.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3406 on: January 20, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »
Crazy game by Evans, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3407 on: January 20, 2007, 07:38:18 PM »
Terrible game, something needs to be done about the refs though, cuz even Kwame and Lamar won't be able to help against that! :-X

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3408 on: January 20, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »
 :'(  :boohoo:  :'(  :boohoo:   :'(  :boohoo:  :'(  :boohoo:   :'(  :boohoo:  :'(  :boohoo:   :'(  :boohoo:  :'(  :boohoo:   :'(  :boohoo:  :'(  :boohoo:   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3409 on: January 20, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
^^Don't do it!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3410 on: January 20, 2007, 08:30:05 PM »
Seemed like Kobe was slow getting it going tonight.  But teams like the Hornets get extremely jacked up when a team like the Lakers come to town, and everybody's giving 110%.  Not that the Lakers weren't, but it's easier to get jacked for top team then for a shitty team.

Terrible game, something needs to be done about the refs though, cuz even Kwame and Lamar won't be able to help against that! :-X

Gee, never would have thought you'd blame the refs ::).  Why can't you be mature like everybody else in here and take the loss like a man?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3411 on: January 20, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »
Seemed like Kobe was slow getting it going tonight.  But teams like the Hornets get extremely jacked up when a team like the Lakers come to town, and everybody's giving 110%.  Not that the Lakers weren't, but it's easier to get jacked for top team then for a shitty team.

Gee, never would have thought you'd blame the refs ::).  Why can't you be mature like everybody else in here and take the loss like a man?

Never blamed the refs, it was a terrible loss by the Lakers...Just some extremely bad calls made in this game, as you can see, Kobe got a technical because of it too..No need to hop on my nuts for my opinion, this thread was perfectly fine without you starting shit in it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3412 on: January 20, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »

Never blamed the refs, it was a terrible loss by the Lakers...Just some extremely bad calls made in this game, as you can see, Kobe got a technical because of it too..No need to hop on my nuts for my opinion, this thread was perfectly fine without you starting shit in it.

You implied that even with your team at full strength you couldn't overcome the officiating.  So yes, you blamed the refs.  It's just my opinion, no need to hop on my nuts.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3413 on: January 20, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

You implied that even with your team at full strength you couldn't overcome the officiating.  So yes, you blamed the refs.  It's just my opinion, no need to hop on my nuts.

Yeah Nik has no faith in his team. Not a true Lakers fan at all.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3414 on: January 20, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »

:'( :'( :'(

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3415 on: January 20, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »

LMAO.  Way to flip the script. +1

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3416 on: January 20, 2007, 10:47:43 PM »
Can't you guys take your little feud somewhere else. I don't think anyone wants you 2 to continue your little beef in here.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3417 on: January 20, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »
Damn I cannot belive we lost to this team again.Makes me  :puke:

rik

« Reply #3418 on: January 20, 2007, 11:25:39 PM »
But teams like the Hornets get extremely jacked up when a team like the Lakers come to town, and everybody's giving 110%. 

So ture. It's funny cus me and my brother were talkin' about this earlier today before the game started.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3419 on: January 20, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »
We can't D on the road so it's very hard to win.... we like the 26 th Defense when it comes to pts allowed... hopefully with Lamar n Kwame back in business, we are going to play a more oriented playoffs game....  We have to be focus and step it up, if not the upcoming East road trip is gonna be a nightmare (regarding our abilitiy to lose against weak teams)....