Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287847 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3495 on: January 28, 2007, 04:15:04 PM »
Baby G's a fortune teller. ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3496 on: January 28, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
^you've dissed Smush too many times. NIK should be here any minute now to tell you that Smush is a great player and tell you that you're not a true fan.

^^

Dr.Buss just said on channel 7 the Lakers are not going to make any moves before the trading deadline.. :grumpy: .....he needs to go out and trade for a PG
That sucks. He should at least put some players out there and see what offers he can get. You should always look to improve. The only untouchable is Kobe. Kwame, Lamar, Bynum and Farmar are the players of high value. Anyone else is tradable.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3497 on: January 28, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »
I personally like our current team...I think every Laker fan should be proud of what we're workin with...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3498 on: January 28, 2007, 04:29:08 PM »
I personally like our current team...I think every Laker fan should be proud of what we're workin with...PeACe
None-the-less you should go with the "always looking to improve" philosophy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3499 on: January 28, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »
I don't think Phil is a big fan of mid-season acquisitions...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3500 on: January 28, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
I want Jannero Pargo and Kareem Rush back  :-[
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #3501 on: January 28, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »
What a great game, Did ya'll see kobe's foul on Horry and him clowing after? what a great sportsman, being proud of cheating, you laker fans should be ashamed of him. They deserved to lose

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3502 on: January 28, 2007, 07:25:56 PM »
^^That wasn't a foul, genius, he missed him completely on the fly by...And Kobe was not clownin' because it was a foul, he was clownin' cuz "Big Shot Bob" missed the big shot he is known for knockin' down...LMAO@your common sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3503 on: January 28, 2007, 07:26:39 PM »
I want Jannero Pargo and Kareem Rush back  :-[

I hope you're joking...About Jannero Pargo at least.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3504 on: January 28, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
Kobe Bryant - Unleash the Fury
Mix by Alborz Zandian (KO8E.COM)

Kobe Bryant - Fuel To My Fire
Mix by mixtapelive

2 NEW MIXED VIDEO

ecrazy

« Reply #3505 on: January 28, 2007, 10:13:21 PM »
^^That wasn't a foul, genius, he missed him completely on the fly by...And Kobe was not clownin' because it was a foul, he was clownin' cuz "Big Shot Bob" missed the big shot he is known for knockin' down...LMAO@your common sense.
Are you fuckin serious? They replayed that play twice on ABC And they repeated it on FSN right now too, hand hit his arm and dude was clowing because he didnt get caught....LMAO @ you defending something that has been proven wrong, Fuckin cheating ass cheater, what a horrible sportsman, he should be fined and suspended.  :grumpy:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3506 on: January 28, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »
Luke Walton sprained his ankle against the Bobcats on Friday Night and will be out 1 to 2 weeks starting in his spot is forward Vladimir Radmonovic

We Will be on the road the next 2 weeks starting it off at Madison Square Garden New York City against the Knicks after we play Spike Lees team we head to Boston to play the Celtics

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3507 on: January 28, 2007, 10:21:03 PM »
Are you fuckin serious? They replayed that play twice on ABC And they repeated it on FSN right now too, hand hit his arm and dude was clowing because he didnt get caught....LMAO @ you defending something that has been proven wrong, Fuckin cheating ass cheater, what a horrible sportsman, he should be fined and suspended.  :grumpy:

Please stay out of this thread with your bullshit. There was no foul. Kobe was getting hacked the whole game with no whistles, including that last play where Radman hit the three off the Kobe lay-up...Muthafuckaz were jumpin on his back, Duncan clearly got every single part of his arm. LOLLL@"Kobe should be fined and suspended"...  :-X. If that fly-by was a foul, Kobe gets fouled every fuckin play!...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #3508 on: January 28, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

Please stay out of this thread with your bullshit. There was no foul. Kobe was getting hacked the whole game with no whistles, including that last play where Radman hit the three off the Kobe lay-up...Muthafuckaz were jumpin on his back, Duncan clearly got every single part of his arm. LOLLL@"Kobe should be fined and suspended"...  :-X. If that fly-by was a foul, Kobe gets fouled every fuckin play!...PeACe
There is no bullshit anywhere, its the truth, ABC played it back, FSN played it back....Kobe was never fouled, he is just a good actor, he cried on every play about being hacked when he was actually not, there were more than two instances where a foul was called against kobe and it clearly wasnt (REPLAY AFTERWARDS CONFIRMED IT) .....
Why are you mad? because you were proven wrong again? LMAO @ still saying there was no foul when it was replayed on national TV twice and is on replays/highlights of the game on Sports TV with him sticking his tongue out. its ok elior, its ok

rik

« Reply #3509 on: January 28, 2007, 10:38:31 PM »
how bout them Clippers?