Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286764 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3630 on: February 11, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »
Give the ball to Kobe.. he's gonna win the game by himself..

wcsoldier

« Reply #3631 on: February 11, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
Damn, we really suck now... thanks god this road  trip is over... I hope we will be able to reunite and make a run after the All Star Break...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3632 on: February 11, 2007, 03:11:03 PM »
Wow what a way to blow a lead. I guess this team really doesn't believe in defense or rebounding.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3633 on: February 11, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »

:puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3634 on: February 11, 2007, 03:22:37 PM »
Damn...I really can't wait to get Luke and Kwame back now.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3635 on: February 11, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
SON OF A BITCH >:(

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3636 on: February 11, 2007, 05:02:38 PM »
Damn...I really can't wait to get Luke and Kwame back now.

word, we're missing those two badly now. bynum stepped up nicely in kwame's absence, but he doesn't offer much inside presence in comparison. the opponents just keep taking it in on andrew because they assume hes just going to foul them.

and our offense could be flowin much better with walton.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3637 on: February 11, 2007, 05:30:37 PM »
Los Angeles Stalls Late in Cleveland
Although the Lakers led with 4:43 left to play, they were outscored by 12 in the fourth period of a 99-90 road loss to the Cavs on Sunday. Kobe Bryant erupted for 36 points and shot a perfect 11-of-11 from the line, while Vladimir Radmanovic totaled 12 points and a season-high 10 rebounds. Lamar Odom posted 11 points and 11 rebounds for L.A., which hosts the Knicks on Tuesday.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3638 on: February 12, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »
fuck the Lakers better regroup or the will lose any home court at all.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3639 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »
NBA Rumors  Nets seriously considering Kidd-to-Lakers deal
Monday, Feb 12, 2007 1:18 pm EST

Getty Images
The New Jersey Nets are seriously considering a deal that would send All-Star point guard Jason Kidd to the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers have offered two first-round draft picks and several expiring contracts, in return. Chris Mihm, Aaron McKie and Jordan Farmar have been mentioned, as has center Kwame Brown. Nets' center Jason Collins could also be involved.

Related: Jason Kidd, Los Angeles Lakers, New Jersey Nets
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:47:03 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3640 on: February 12, 2007, 08:59:00 PM »
^^Yup. There have been some SERIOUS talks as of late...I hope we don't part with Jordan. :-\

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3641 on: February 12, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »

Getty Images
The New Jersey Nets are seriously considering a deal that would send All-Star point guard Jason Kidd to the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers have offered two first-round draft picks and several expiring contracts, in return. Chris Mihm, Aaron McKie and Jordan Farmar have been mentioned, as has center Kwame Brown. Nets' center Jason Collins could also be involved.

Yeah they've been talking about something like that for a while but I dont think its going to happen. I know the Nets are flirting with the idea of expiring contracts but in the end, they know they can get more.

Even if it did fall through, I don't know how great that would work out. Everyone knows Kidd is an amazing player but his talent would never be fully utilized on the Lakers' triangle system, even though his stats would probably remain the same.

Plus, Farmar is the perfect player to have playing behind Kidd, because he can develop a lot learning from him. I would hate to see him go in that trade. And what I would hate even more is giving up Kwame Brown, because without him, we are going to get absolutely obliterated on the inside come play-offs time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3642 on: February 12, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »

Getty Images

Yeah they've been talking about something like that for a while but I dont think its going to happen. I know the Nets are flirting with the idea of expiring contracts but in the end, they know they can get more.

Even if it did fall through, I don't know how great that would work out. Everyone knows Kidd is an amazing player but his talent would never be fully utilized on the Lakers' triangle system, even though his stats would probably remain the same.

Plus, Farmar is the perfect player to have playing behind Kidd, because he can develop a lot learning from him. I would hate to see him go in that trade. And what I would hate even more is giving up Kwame Brown, because without him, we are going to get absolutely obliterated on the inside come play-offs time.

I would rather see something like Smush, Mihm, Cook, Mckie, & 1st pick go through...The trade currently being talked about would Miami Heat us in the long-run... :-X

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3643 on: February 12, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »
damn that sounds intresting for the Lakers  but i dont want to get rid of Farmer for Kidd who only has 2 to 3 years left in him.I dunno but i also heard that Carter might get traded to the knicks  before the trade deadline and i doubt they would get rid of both stars.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3644 on: February 12, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »
Don't trade Kwame or Jordan... Just get Kidd, no need of that wack ass Collins  :-X