Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287474 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3705 on: February 15, 2007, 02:44:07 AM »
I think the Knicks are shooting 67%. :grumpy:.....oh shit Lamar made a shot.. :o 

All we do is shoot 3's....it's just getting sad now.

Lamar is obviously not 100%...And with Luke and Kwame out, that makes it that much more difficult. Keep some fuckin faith, man. Not only when we're winning...It's called being a fan.

Have i been saying "Fuck the Lakers" b/c they're losing? have i been saying "Im done with the Lakers till they start winning again"? Have been saying "The Lakers Suck"?  Get off my nuts...

Don't quote me if you're just going to discredit me b/c my opinion hurts your feelings / Make excuses for players that are HURTING THE TEAM.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3706 on: February 15, 2007, 09:18:03 AM »
^^^You just come off as a hater... Every time there's something wrong with one of the players, or if we're not on a huge winning streak, I can count on seeing posts from you talking shit. I mean, it'd be understandable if half our fucking line-up wasn't injured, but come on now, cut "your team" some slack with the hate, man. Lets keep our heads up and ride with our team through thick and thin, instead of riding with them through thick and riding on them through thin, ya feel me?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3707 on: February 15, 2007, 10:25:11 AM »
We can't keep using the "kids" excuse anymore. We're better than that and it's not just the kids that's not coming through, it's the veterans more so.

It's not an excuse... you think Bynum, Turiaf, Mo Evans, 50% of VladRad, and even Smush & Farmar would be getting this much burn if Luke and Kwame weren't out? They're huge difference-makers, man...You gotta keep that in mind.
yep... thing is as a Lakers fan(s) I (we) start to be impatient... I know it's a long process and the most important moment is March-April but I just feel we are wasting opportunities and throwing away lots of games... regarless the injuries , I still think we should have EASILY 6-7 more wins and battle for the 3rd spot... that's why I'm a little pissed right now though I know we'll be back...

Exactly, there have easily been that many games that should be wins but aren't. Also, Bynum, Turiaf and Mo Evans are doing as much as they can right now, I have no problems with them. Bynum's issue is that he doesn't get the ball enough, not his fault. It's also not his fault that the guards are allowing penetration, pulling him away from the basket. I'm also very happy with Turiaf and Evans, they're putting in hard work on both sides of the ball. I wish LO was more agressive offensively, like he was at the beginning of the season. I don't know if it's a timing issue, but we were playing excellent basketball when LO was agressive. His D was also improving. I wonder if there's something else going on that we don't know about.

Yeah, I'm disappointment but I haven't lost the faith, I never will.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

wcsoldier

« Reply #3708 on: February 15, 2007, 11:13:18 AM »
^^^^ yeah I still trust in my team, it's just a huge down in our season.. thing is we're not where we should have to be...  plus we are not lucky with all these injuries so there is a lot of frustration to deal with... considering that anything under (AT LEAST) a 2nd round in the playoffs will be a HUGE dissapointment for me... but there is still a lot of time to be ready so I'm sure we gonna make it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3709 on: February 15, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
We can't keep using the "kids" excuse anymore. We're better than that and it's not just the kids that's not coming through, it's the veterans more so.

It's not an excuse... you think Bynum, Turiaf, Mo Evans, 50% of VladRad, and even Smush & Farmar would be getting this much burn if Luke and Kwame weren't out? They're huge difference-makers, man...You gotta keep that in mind.
yep... thing is as a Lakers fan(s) I (we) start to be impatient... I know it's a long process and the most important moment is March-April but I just feel we are wasting opportunities and throwing away lots of games... regarless the injuries , I still think we should have EASILY 6-7 more wins and battle for the 3rd spot... that's why I'm a little pissed right now though I know we'll be back...

Exactly, there have easily been that many games that should be wins but aren't. Also, Bynum, Turiaf and Mo Evans are doing as much as they can right now, I have no problems with them. Bynum's issue is that he doesn't get the ball enough, not his fault. It's also not his fault that the guards are allowing penetration, pulling him away from the basket. I'm also very happy with Turiaf and Evans, they're putting in hard work on both sides of the ball. I wish LO was more agressive offensively, like he was at the beginning of the season. I don't know if it's a timing issue, but we were playing excellent basketball when LO was agressive. His D was also improving. I wonder if there's something else going on that we don't know about.

Yeah, I'm disappointment but I haven't lost the faith, I never will.

Geeee, lets see. Lamar Odom was playing excellent basketball before his injury and is playing passively after returning from injury. I wonder what that can be?...LOL. Think about it, man. I know it sounds like excuses, but the team is not suffering from lack of skill right now. That's what people want to believe, but it's simply not the case...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3710 on: February 15, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »
YALL ready for tonight games yall? 8)

rik

« Reply #3711 on: February 15, 2007, 06:02:51 PM »
YALL ready for tonight games yall? 8)

You know it.

LAKERS_FAN89

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3713 on: February 15, 2007, 07:35:51 PM »
The Lakers pushed their losing streak to a season high 4-games after a 107-106 loss to the Knicks on Tuesday night. Tonight they welcome LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers to STAPLES Center in their final game before the All-Star break.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3714 on: February 15, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »
i hope the lakers loose tonight, and i hop kobe gets into a fight and gets susspeneded for hella long

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3715 on: February 15, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
i hope the lakers loose tonight, and i hop kobe gets into a fight and gets susspeneded for hella long

Hopefully you at least realize you're a bitch-made hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3716 on: February 15, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »
Sasha sucks!! No NBA talent!!!

That's our most passionate/fiesty player with one of the best shots on the team! FUCK dissing Sasha. Dude has improved drastically in the past couple months

10 points and 2 steals in 12 minutes! :o 8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:07:33 PM by Now_I_Know »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3717 on: February 15, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
^yep Sasha is doing much better..nice 3 pointers by sasha to end the halftime.

rik

« Reply #3718 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »

Good to see you've come to terms with that. He sucks, He will never be a good NBA player. To be a good NBA player you have to play well consistently, he has not shown he could do that in his 3 or 4 years in the league. This happens all the time. He has a pretty good game and you come in here tryin' to show people up then you don't talk about him for a month or so cus he doesn't have another good game. Plus that fag needs to stop floppin' it's fuckin' annoyin'. I don't know about you but I have no respect for a fuckin' flopper, he's been doin' that since he came in the league. That is the main reason why I don't like him, that and the fact that he can't play.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3719 on: February 15, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »

Good to see you've come to terms with that. He sucks, He will never be a good NBA player. To be a good NBA player you have to play well consistently, he has not shown he could do that in his 3 or 4 years in the league. This happens all the time. He has a pretty good game and you come in here tryin' to show people up then you don't talk about him for a month or so cus he doesn't have another good game. Plus that fag needs to stop floppin' it's fuckin' annoyin'. I don't know about you but I have no respect for a fuckin' flopper, he's been doin' that since he came in the league. That is the main reason why I don't like him, that and the fact that he can't play.

Dude, the guy made the comment about "Sasha sucking" yesterday...This is the first game Sasha has played since. Same thing happened to you the day after you said "Sasha sucks"...And no, he doesn't suck. If that were the case, the greatest coach of all time wouldnt give him PT...common sense. Sasha is 22 years old. And stop talking about inconsistancies, dude's been producing extremely well for almost 2 months straight now for the playing time he has to work with...He gives you lots of nights looking like 7 minutes & 7 points, 19 minutes and 16 points, 10 minutes and 5 points, etc...Sasha DOES NOT "suck". Watch the game and see for yourself...PeACe