Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288207 times)

rik

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3720 on: February 15, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »
Sasha sucks!! No NBA talent!!!

Good to see you've come to terms with that. He sucks, He will never be a good NBA player. To be a good NBA player you have to play well consistently, he has not shown he could do that in his 3 or 4 years in the league. This happens all the time. He has a pretty good game and you come in here tryin' to show people up then you don't talk about him for a month or so cus he doesn't have another good game. Plus that fag needs to stop floppin' it's fuckin' annoyin'. I don't know about you but I have no respect for a fuckin' flopper, he's been doin' that since he came in the league. That is the main reason why I don't like him, that and the fact that he can't play.

Dude, the guy made the comment about "Sasha sucking" yesterday...This is the first game Sasha has played since. Same thing happened to you the day after you said "Sasha sucks"...And no, he doesn't suck. If that were the case, the greatest coach of all time wouldnt give him PT...common sense. Sasha is 22 years old. And stop talking about inconsistancies, dude's been producing extremely well for almost 2 months straight now for the playing time he has to work with...He gives you lots of nights looking like 7 minutes & 7 points, 19 minutes and 16 points, 10 minutes and 5 points, etc...Sasha DOES NOT "suck". Watch the game and see for yourself...PeACe

I don't know what games you've been watchin' but Sasha has NOT been consistent. I mean that's three people in this thread that have said Sasha suck. Phil Jackson isn't always right my friend. You have to work with what you have.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #3721 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
man the lakers got exposed during the pistons matchup, seems like nobody could step up there game except for kobe bryant, lamar got d';d up by some long armed defenders and really took him out of his game...

and is it me or does kobe bryant not look as explosive as he was coming off of surgery as he was last season like he lost half a step

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #3722 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »
laker role players are only good at home, with the crowd cheering them on seems like they just disapear on the road :X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3723 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »
Sasha sucks!! No NBA talent!!!

Good to see you've come to terms with that. He sucks, He will never be a good NBA player. To be a good NBA player you have to play well consistently, he has not shown he could do that in his 3 or 4 years in the league. This happens all the time. He has a pretty good game and you come in here tryin' to show people up then you don't talk about him for a month or so cus he doesn't have another good game. Plus that fag needs to stop floppin' it's fuckin' annoyin'. I don't know about you but I have no respect for a fuckin' flopper, he's been doin' that since he came in the league. That is the main reason why I don't like him, that and the fact that he can't play.

Dude, the guy made the comment about "Sasha sucking" yesterday...This is the first game Sasha has played since. Same thing happened to you the day after you said "Sasha sucks"...And no, he doesn't suck. If that were the case, the greatest coach of all time wouldnt give him PT...common sense. Sasha is 22 years old. And stop talking about inconsistancies, dude's been producing extremely well for almost 2 months straight now for the playing time he has to work with...He gives you lots of nights looking like 7 minutes & 7 points, 19 minutes and 16 points, 10 minutes and 5 points, etc...Sasha DOES NOT "suck". Watch the game and see for yourself...PeACe

I don't know what games you've been watchin' but Sasha has NOT been consistent. I mean that's three people in this thread that have said Sasha suck. Phil Jackson isn't always right my friend. You have to work with what you have.

You have your opinions and I have mine...Sasha has been consistant with the minutes he's been given for the most part. Check the game log...

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/sasha_vujacic/game_by_game_stats.html

A shooter with limited minutes will have his off nights...It takes minutes to get into a shooting rhythm, you don't usually come hot straight off the bench...Sasha has done good, I can definitely see his improvements this year...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3724 on: February 15, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
man the lakers got exposed during the pistons matchup, seems like nobody could step up there game except for kobe bryant, lamar got d';d up by some long armed defenders and really took him out of his game...

and is it me or does kobe bryant not look as explosive as he was coming off of surgery as he was last season like he lost half a step

It's you...Kobe's had some amazing dunks this year, including one in this on-going game. He was rusty in the beginning, but now the major team concern is injuries...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3725 on: February 15, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »
thanx smush for killing the momentum...

LO exposes the ball over his head and turns it over....im almost pretty much done with LO

vlad is a bum, im done with him, trade him for ron artest

it really depresses me to see this team play this bad..we need to learn how to play defense with out fouling.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3726 on: February 15, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »
^^Were keeping up with a top team in the East with a depleted team and an INJURED Odom...Get help. :loco:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3727 on: February 15, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »
my stomach hurts....my face is so hot right now, i think steam is coming out of my ears  :laugh: :(

wcsoldier

« Reply #3728 on: February 15, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »
keep faith , down by 6 , a quarter left... GO LAKERS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3729 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:06 PM »
get a fucking rebound

Bynum and 1  :raisetheroof:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3730 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »
Bynum taking over  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3731 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »
offensive foul Bynum  >:(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3732 on: February 15, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »
Farmar runs someone over...back to back turnovers  :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3733 on: February 15, 2007, 10:09:03 PM »
BTW, Rik...Sasha doesn't flop. He STICKS to his opponent and stands in their chest, so he tends to get runned over a lot. And imagine how frail he is...Every little hit will get him to fall, he's not a big guy...

Also, Sasha keepin up the good play through the 3rd quarter! Once again, FUCK dissing Sasha...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3734 on: February 15, 2007, 10:11:29 PM »
we cant rebound for shit  >:(