Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286907 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3750 on: February 15, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
NEXT GAMES

Wed,
Feb 21  Lakers vs. Portland   
7:30 pm (TV: NBALP, FSN) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3751 on: February 15, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »
Your user name constantly sucks...We wouldnt be up 2 right if it wasn't for Smuuuush. 8)

LMFAO....It's official, you're not a Laker fan...you're just a fag that loves men that wear purple and yellow clothes  :love:  ...you don't give a fuck about the Lakers, you care more about the players then the team, that's not the way it works....you should always want what's best for the Lakers.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3752 on: February 15, 2007, 11:41:18 PM »
GAME OVER..IM GOING TO GO JUMP OF A BRIDGE....I CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN NO MORE
I can't take the pain anymore either. Of your constant whinning that is. So please go jump.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3753 on: February 16, 2007, 01:53:36 AM »
after watching tonights game i fell like shit.We should have won another close but we lose again by not rebounding the ball.I think Phil needs to teach these young cats the fundamentals of blocking out your man for the boards cuz we are really getting killed on this shit.Marbaury the other night and now Snow just pretty much did what they wanted and look like all stars.The reffering has been very very horrible against the Lakers even at home which is really making me dislike the nba.Im positive the Lakers will regroup and have a good March and April but its going to be hard to make up ground to have home court.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3754 on: February 16, 2007, 02:06:50 AM »
GAME OVER..IM GOING TO GO JUMP OF A BRIDGE....I CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN NO MORE
I can't take the pain anymore either. Of your constant whinning that is. So please go jump.

LOL. Ignore this idiot. His username is a disrespectful diss to half the Laker roster, and his sig is a big Laker logo. :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3755 on: February 16, 2007, 08:51:38 AM »
"Get rid of Smush,Sasha, Mo,Vlad,Cook,Lamar, NOW!" loooool
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3756 on: February 16, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »
Peter Vescey said that a trade is very very more than possible with the Lakers and Nets on NBA TV earlier today Jason Kidd was asked about the same thing and this was his response also Smush Parker might be involved in this trade so that may be Jordan Farmar stays a Laker I really like that idea

LA Daily News Blog: Jason Kidd had some interesting comments on the persistent rumors that he was being shopped to the Lakers. Kidd, who grew up in the Bay Area, grew up watching the Lakers and admiring Magic Johnson.

``I was 12 or 13. It was right in that Showtime Era.

``I always thought about wearing No. 32 and taking his spot. The unfortunate thing is that I didn't grow up to be 6'9.

`` I always wanted to start the fast break like he did, and just enjoy the game like he did. He really enjoyed the game. ''

Asked whether he'd mind being traded to the franchise he grew up rooting for, Kidd said:

``With the history of the Lakers, you definitely can't be disappointed. Just the tradition, what they have as a franchise, you're not going to say you would be disappointed.''

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3757 on: February 16, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »
Pippen Making a Come Back? Kobe Bryant wants him in L.A.?
(Quote)

16th February, 2007 - 9:32 pm
Los Angeles Times -
Kobe Bryant is intrigued by the thought of a Scottie Pippen comeback and would love him to do it with the Lakers.

"He was in camp with us last season and he looked like he was in great shape," said Bryant at today's All-Star media session. "I'm going to tell him there's a place in the triangle for him"

rik

« Reply #3758 on: February 16, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »
If we could get Kidd with out giving up Farmar or Bynum, I say do it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3759 on: February 16, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »
Kidd, maybe...Pippen, HELL NO!

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3760 on: February 16, 2007, 10:13:53 PM »
Pippen, HELL NO!

lol, well lakers do kinda owe him for helping teach the triangle offense to all the young clueless kids on the team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3761 on: February 17, 2007, 10:29:53 AM »
^^LOL...That was for one summer and he barely did anything. I don't believe the Lakers owe him shit, but for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if Pippen ended up with us...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3762 on: February 17, 2007, 04:34:59 PM »
Bynum's Sophomores Beat Farmar's Rookies
Jordan Farmar scored 12 points for the Rookie squad, but Andrew Bynum (seven points, four rebounds) helped the Sophomores to Friday's 155-114 victory in the 2007 T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3763 on: February 17, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »
Bynum's Lee's Sophomores Beat Farmar's Rookies
Jordan Farmar scored 12 points for the Rookie squad, but Andrew Bynum (seven points, four rebounds) David Lee (30 points, 11 rebounds 4 assists 2 blocks 1 steal) helped the Sophomores to Friday's 155-114 victory in the 2007 T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam

;D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3764 on: February 18, 2007, 09:27:44 AM »
All-Star Saturday Night
Kobe Bryant managed to finish in second place in the PlayStation Skills Challenge, while the Lakers' Smush Parker, Sparks' Temeka Johnson and ex-Laker Michael Cooper were eliminated in the Haier Shooting Stars competition on