Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286936 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4020 on: March 04, 2007, 01:14:10 AM »
How can a team improve with constant injuries  :'(.. now one question comes to my mind : is it VERY VERY bad luck or Lakers training staff doesnt' do his work when it comes to have the roster in good physical conditions (even if it's part of player off season programm too...) Now if Luke comes back at the level he was playing before his injury.. all is possible, Kobe needs to score a lil more too imo... still involving others but come more agressive in 1st half... anyway a potential GREAT season has been wasted and that's a shame

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4021 on: March 04, 2007, 02:02:42 AM »
to day games

Sun,
Mar 4  Lakers @ Phoenix 
12:30 pm (TV: ABC) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4022 on: March 04, 2007, 02:19:36 AM »
We're fucked.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4023 on: March 04, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »
i hate to say it but i think lamar's done, he injured an old injury, thats his career, specially considering hes been out most of the season

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4024 on: March 04, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »
whose gonna start in his place? Mo Evans couild get alot more mins now

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #4025 on: March 04, 2007, 01:47:15 PM »
i hate to say it but i think lamar's done, he injured an old injury, thats his career, specially considering hes been out most of the season

That's his career? I think you're gettin' ahead of yourself.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4026 on: March 04, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
Down by 10.... not finished but this game was winnable... good D through the 1st 3 quarters but now we're horrible on the screen and roll  :-X

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4027 on: March 04, 2007, 02:56:58 PM »
I just notice Bynum hasn't played sinse he got hurt in the 1st quarter.  :(  :'(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4028 on: March 04, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »
Tough times ahead. :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4029 on: March 04, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »
I'll keep it positive: props to Brian Cook. 22 Points, 14 Rebounds, 1 Steal, 1 Block.

Walton will be back soon. We just gotta stay afloat till then.

Oh and fuck Arizona!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #4030 on: March 04, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »
Some missed free throws , poor decisions down the stretch... we should have won this game but we don't.. like for the 15th time this season

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4031 on: March 04, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

That's his career? I think you're gettin' ahead of yourself.

LOL! Tell me about it...Dude is barely 27, the timeable for his return is 3 weeks to the rest of the season TOPS. Not a career threatening injury at all...Lets stay positive, we've got to work with what we got. The injuries have been terrible, but remember all the talk about having a deep team? THIS IS THE TIME TO SHOW FOR IT! Hopefully Bynum is okay, I think we woulda' won had he not sprained his ankle...Remember, the Suns are "contenders" and we were very close to defeating them with a tremendously depleted team...Keep ya heads up, Laker fans!

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4032 on: March 04, 2007, 03:11:57 PM »
shammond williams did a great job, he missed a big ass freethrow towards the end but he was the one who was able to recover the loose ball in the first place, plus they had to foul immediately either way so it still woulda been a 2 possession game.

but like gangstaboogy said, brian cook is the success story of the day. he was playin much harder defense tonite, and i really hope he can play like this for the remainder of the season. he sure as hell will have to with alll the injuries now.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4033 on: March 04, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »
^^^ yep brian is the key for the rest of the season.. I mean when his jumper is on, just give the ball to Kobe on the low, if the double team comes, set cook... swish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4034 on: March 04, 2007, 03:18:20 PM »
Cook, Turiaf, Evans, and most of all Luke (when he returns) really have to step it up BIG TIME now...I think they all have the ability. These guys can make us the surprise story of the season, believe that.