Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288225 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4095 on: March 07, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
 BRIAN COOK sucks point blank, he reminds me of vladamir radmonivich two useless players that only shoot 3's

cook looked so lost last night it was pathetic hes also a big liability on defense
couldnt stay with kg

ii know it must be frustrating to be kobe bryant with a weak ass supporting cast i saw absolutely no movement, no set plays
lakers didnt give this 1 away, they couldnt play when it counted most at the 4th 6 min mark when its crunch time

they should bring in scottie pippen, triangle vet, locker room presence, great passer that can create his own or shots for others

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4096 on: March 07, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
This team is fuckin miserable. Mihm, Odom, Walton, Radmanovic = injured. Kobe = suspended. So now we're stuck with a roster of role players to win a game and none of these guys are scoring points. To make it worse, every team in the West seems to be winning.

Tough couple of months to be a fan  :-[
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4097 on: March 07, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »
damn i hate this fucking losing streak!!!!!!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4098 on: March 07, 2007, 06:57:37 PM »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4099 on: March 07, 2007, 08:14:14 PM »
damn i hate this fucking losing streak!!!!!!!
^Word...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4100 on: March 07, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4101 on: March 07, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »
Kobe Bryant reacts to suspension on KB24.COM
Kobe reacts to suspension
This is as frustrated as I've been an a long time.

Injuries to our team don't seem to stop.

Now we have to deal with my suspension and another loss to the Bucks.

But life isn't about feeling sorry for yourself or the position you find yourself in.

Its about accepting it and going from there with a determination that we will endure at all cost, no matter what!

So now its off to Philly. Let's see if we can't get the engines revved up again.

Strength and Honor.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 10:16:52 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4102 on: March 07, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
Fri,
Mar 9  Lakers @ Philadelphia 
4:00 pm (TV: KCAL) (Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330) 

wcsoldier

« Reply #4103 on: March 08, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »
We better win some games in the following weeks, if not the playoffs will be watched on TV....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4104 on: March 08, 2007, 12:20:55 AM »
We better win some games in the following weeks, if not the playoffs will be watched on TV....

Almost no chance we miss the playoffs, homie. That said, we might as well let the LA D-Fenders take the court when we're this depleted. :-X

wcsoldier

« Reply #4105 on: March 08, 2007, 01:19:40 AM »
^^^^ The Clipperss are behind us by only 3 games, the Queens 4 games... what I meant we have to win some games, if not some teams which are currently out of the playoffs picture, will have some hopes... anyway seems like the world is against us.. times are hard to be a LAL fan but hopefully Luke will come back and that means a lot in the triangle... still can't wait for my trip and attend 4 Lakers game  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4106 on: March 08, 2007, 10:31:36 AM »
^^^^ The Clipperss are behind us by only 3 games, the Queens 4 games... what I meant we have to win some games, if not some teams which are currently out of the playoffs picture, will have some hopes... anyway seems like the world is against us.. times are hard to be a LAL fan but hopefully Luke will come back and that means a lot in the triangle... still can't wait for my trip and attend 4 Lakers game  8)

In about 2 weeks we'll start a run and win 99% of the rest of our games. Luke will be back, Lamar might give it a go, Kwame will be at full strength, Bynum's excessive minutes will decrease, Shammond Williams and Aaron McKie will have a good amount of games under their belt, Turiaf's back will be okay, Cook will prove by then that he can handle big minutes, we'll sign an additional role player (Pippen?), and it's hard for me to believe that Mihm's ankle hasn't healed by now. Maybe he'll be back before playoffs too...We can be the surprise team of the league!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4107 on: March 08, 2007, 11:22:14 AM »

In about 2 weeks we'll start a run and win 99% of the rest of our games. Luke will be back, Lamar might give it a go, Kwame will be at full strength, Bynum's excessive minutes will decrease, Shammond Williams and Aaron McKie will have a good amount of games under their belt, Turiaf's back will be okay, Cook will prove by then that he can handle big minutes, we'll sign an additional role player (Pippen?), and it's hard for me to believe that Mihm's ankle hasn't healed by now. Maybe he'll be back before playoffs too...We can be the surprise team of the league!

Wouldn't we have to cut somebody to sign Pippen? 2 weeks ago I would've said cut McKie or Williams they're actually getting minutes now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4108 on: March 08, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »

Wouldn't we have to cut somebody to sign Pippen? 2 weeks ago I would've said cut McKie or Williams they're actually getting minutes now.

It's not really a problem, we have an injury exception for Mihm...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4109 on: March 08, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »
Next week the team should be in better shape with Luke back, I feel he's been that key role player missing to help the Lakers win...but later on this month the Lakers should be much better with Luke, Lamar, & Ronny back and Kwame closer to being 100%... 8)