Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287649 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4140 on: March 11, 2007, 01:51:11 AM »
Kobe Insults Smush
says his body can't handle another 7 years and wishes he wasn't the floor general... in other words.. he wishes diaper boy idiot Andrew Bynum got traded for Jason Kidd.. can't blame him.

Huh?
i got this from a other link some lakers fan post its.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4141 on: March 11, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »
LET GO LAKERS WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4142 on: March 11, 2007, 02:04:18 PM »
Kobe Insults Smush
says his body can't handle another 7 years and wishes he wasn't the floor general... in other words.. he wishes diaper boy idiot Andrew Bynum got traded for Jason Kidd.. can't blame him.

What Kobe said is that he doesn't think his body can't handle another seven years if he's always the initiator.. he wants a point guard who's able to create and pass the ball... then you can interpretate it like u want ... a shot at Smush , at Mitch or just coz he's lil desperate right now...

Kobe wants to win now. Can you blame him? It's not fair that a player this amazingly good is having his prime years waisted.

In other news...

Despite starting every game last season and all 63 this season, Parker can't shake inconsistencies in defense and shooting. Parker and Williams are free agents after the season, although Williams deferred when asked about a possible starter's role after scoring a season-high 14 points against Philadelphia.

"I'm not here to take over Smush's position and all those types of things," he said. "If they feel like Smush isn't playing up to his level, my job is to get him up to his level so we can compete and get successful. All that other stuff, that's Phil's job."
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4143 on: March 11, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »
We Gettin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4144 on: March 11, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
:monkey_piss:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4145 on: March 11, 2007, 08:31:08 PM »
Damn, Lakers got boo'd of the floor!... :'(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4146 on: March 11, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »
36 point loss at home...down to only 2 games above .500...2nd 6-game losing streak

:-\ That was embarrassing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4147 on: March 11, 2007, 08:38:48 PM »
What did ya'll expect? We currently have less depth than the LA D-Fenders! Don't trip though, Luke and Lamar are coming back. 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4148 on: March 11, 2007, 09:08:14 PM »
man wut the fuck is wrong with smush now...

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4149 on: March 11, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »
man the only good thing that came out of this game tonight was the news of Odom possibly returning as soon as next week. 8)
Lets just hope that when all the pieces come back that everything will become smooth agian in LA.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4150 on: March 11, 2007, 09:58:43 PM »
Damn, Lakers got boo'd of the floor!... :'(
Damn...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4151 on: March 11, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
God that game was horrible.  >:(

Looks like Lamar is going to give it a go this week, from what they were saying after the game. I hope he doesn't make it worse.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

wcsoldier

« Reply #4152 on: March 12, 2007, 05:29:39 AM »
Regardless this horrible loss and the injuries, I don't think some players have understood what wearing a Lakers jersey means... I don't ask them to beat the best team in the NBA but at least to play decent and know what to do and on what spot they have to be on the floor... the triangle seems to be more than a mystery for them, it's like they discovered it yersterday.. so yep we are very unlucky but these guys ain't step it up at all... they're mentally weak and don't act as pros.. and please don't bring the youth as an argument...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4153 on: March 12, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »
Regardless this horrible loss and the injuries, I don't think some players have understood what wearing a Lakers jersey means... I don't ask them to beat the best team in the NBA but at least to play decent and know what to do and on what spot they have to be on the floor... the triangle seems to be more than a mystery for them, it's like they discovered it yersterday.. so yep we are very unlucky but these guys ain't step it up at all... they're mentally weak and don't act as pros.. and please don't bring the youth as an argument...

thank you! exactly what i've been trying to explain to dickhead all season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4154 on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »

thank you! exactly what i've been trying to explain to dickhead all season.

So you need people who barely speak English to explain things for you since all you can do is come up with childish remarks? Stop being a loser, there's a difference between being a fan like wcsoldier and proclaiming "I CANT WAIT TO SEE DALLAS WIN IT ALL!" in October. :-X