Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287299 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4155 on: March 12, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
What did ya'll expect? We currently have less depth than the LA D-Fenders! Don't trip though, Luke and Lamar are coming back. 8)
i saw luke at the bench but he did not play i guess he was not ready yet.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4156 on: March 12, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
hopefully next week lamar come back thought 8)

dredayeverydayy

• 'G'
« Reply #4157 on: March 12, 2007, 05:50:39 PM »
So do you guys think Chris Mihn will have any impact when he comes back?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4158 on: March 12, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
So do you guys think Chris Mihn will have any impact when he comes back?

If he comes back this season, I believe he will have a nice impact right off the bat, especially due to our injury woes...If we re-sign him for next season, he will be an excellent back-up center, possibly the first player off the bench...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4159 on: March 12, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
Regardless this horrible loss and the injuries, I don't think some players have understood what wearing a Lakers jersey means... I don't ask them to beat the best team in the NBA but at least to play decent and know what to do and on what spot they have to be on the floor... the triangle seems to be more than a mystery for them, it's like they discovered it yersterday.. so yep we are very unlucky but these guys ain't step it up at all... they're mentally weak and don't act as pros.. and please don't bring the youth as an argument...

thank you! exactly what i've been trying to explain to dickhead all season.

So you need people who barely speak English to explain things for you since all you can do is come up with childish remarks? Stop being a loser, there's a difference between being a fan like wcsoldier and proclaiming "I CANT WAIT TO SEE DALLAS WIN IT ALL!" in October. :-X

Geez you sure took offense to the word "dickhead". I guess that name is suitable for you; I didn't say anyones name.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4160 on: March 12, 2007, 06:36:16 PM »
Regardless this horrible loss and the injuries, I don't think some players have understood what wearing a Lakers jersey means... I don't ask them to beat the best team in the NBA but at least to play decent and know what to do and on what spot they have to be on the floor... the triangle seems to be more than a mystery for them, it's like they discovered it yersterday.. so yep we are very unlucky but these guys ain't step it up at all... they're mentally weak and don't act as pros.. and please don't bring the youth as an argument...

So you need people who barely speak English to explain things for you since all you can do is come up with childish remarks? Stop being a loser, there's a difference between being a fan like wcsoldier and proclaiming "I CANT WAIT TO SEE DALLAS WIN IT ALL!" in October. :-X

Geez you sure took offense to the word "dickhead". I guess that name is suitable for you; I didn't say anyones name.

Notice how I didn't actually comment on why you said what you said (nor who you said it to), but WHAT you actually said... it must really suck to be dumb.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4161 on: March 12, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »
LOL

ey didnt i say the lakers shouldn't of even shown up, ey they shouldnt of even tied there shoe laces up shouldve stayed at home with the house shoes slippers lol 4 this one

lol @ the nerds that keep on hitting the diss button all taking it to the heart

lakers vs heat
there's no way to tell whos better at full health since we only play each other 2 times a year we served you guys the first time, and you came back and won the next game in a o.t. thriller and both games none of the teams were at full strength , shaq was out , we didnt have eddie jones (who is ballin right now btw playing alongside shaq) til they play again... so you really cant tell whos the better team unless the lakers can make a run at the championship or in your situation pray yall sneak into the playoffs  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4162 on: March 12, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »
"SNEAK" into the playoffs? Lakers are a 6th seed right now (2nd in their division)...That's WITH all the losses due to depletion coming these past 2 months! I guarantee you the Lakers would OWN the Heat at full strength...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4163 on: March 12, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »

Notice how I didn't actually comment on why you said what you said (nor who you said it to), but WHAT you actually said... it must really suck to be dumb.

You seem very upset about what I said so obviously what I said got to you. Don't worry, no hard feelings my bitch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4164 on: March 12, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »

You seem very upset about what I said so obviously what I said got to you. Don't worry, no hard feelings my bitch.

I guess you can't see the difference between me being upset and me thinking you're a big moron. Sucks.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4165 on: March 12, 2007, 10:53:02 PM »
i herad on KCAL lamar odom might come back thursdays games with the nuggets.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4166 on: March 13, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »
word i just saw on espn that Odom was cleared by doctors and will be coming back in Thursdays game. 8)Expect an ass whoopn for denver.

dredayeverydayy

• 'G'
« Reply #4167 on: March 13, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
What's going on with Kobe? Is his arm movement(to the face) intended for harm or getting the foul call?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4168 on: March 13, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
^It's a natural reaction being completely blown out of proportion by the league, bro...The NBA hates him, people get hit in the face ALL the time without shit being said in this sport. The NBA didn't suspend him for the last "incident" because TNT can't have that. Our game on Thursday @ Denver is on TNT (not only locally televised like the last 2 suspensions), so they conveniently asses him a flagrant foul...See my thread with the Phil Jackson interview.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4169 on: March 13, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »
IN OTHER NEWS:

Cook just sprained his ankle in practice and is doubtful for Thursdays game...THE BUG JUST KEEPS BITING. :-\