Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287757 times)

rik

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4260 on: March 22, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »
What more can we say about number 24?

That he better not get suspended, or else.  :baseballbat:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4261 on: March 22, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »
And Denver lost, so we're back in 6th. 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4262 on: March 22, 2007, 09:45:25 PM »
from what i heard james worthy say that kobe is not going to get suspended..so i hope not

L'UP

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4263 on: March 22, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »
We got the Hornets tomorrow. The Lakers better not get swept by this fuckin team.

Prediction: Odom's takeover  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4264 on: March 22, 2007, 11:22:59 PM »
Barring a catastrophic break down by the Rockets (and the Lakers) it looks like the Lakers will be playing the Spurs. :-\

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4265 on: March 23, 2007, 01:03:36 AM »
i think the Laker have a shot at catching with Utah.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4266 on: March 23, 2007, 02:44:56 AM »
Props to Lamar, Kwame & Luke for Playing though Pain just like their leader!  ;D  8)

3 more wins and the Lakers could get their longest winning streak in 3 years. It's Going to be tough tonight in NO's, I think they could Win.........IF KOBE SCORES 50 POINTS  :D

That shit'll be tight if kobe has a 50 point game for the 4th straight game  :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:05:38 AM by Quik Is The Name. »

rik

« Reply #4267 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »
Barring a catastrophic break down by the Rockets (and the Lakers) it looks like the Lakers will be playing the Spurs. :-\

I'm not worried bout the Spurs, we've played good against them this year. Plus we always play them well in the playoffs.

rik

« Reply #4268 on: March 23, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »
I'm loving the way we're playing. We're starting to look like we did in the beginning of the season.  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #4269 on: March 23, 2007, 10:22:13 AM »
^^^^ still barely play Defense.. we have to improve in this sector if we want to make a run in the playoffs

rik

« Reply #4270 on: March 23, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »
^ Yeah, I believe we will improve. As soon as everyone is healthy.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4271 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
I hope so... if we want to stay with SAS, we'll have to contain Parker and Ginobili on their drive and prevent them to go to the hoop too easily.. I still think it would be better to play the Suns

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4272 on: March 23, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »
I hope so... if we want to stay with SAS, we'll have to contain Parker and Ginobili on their drive and prevent them to go to the hoop too easily.. I still think it would be better to play the Suns

The Lakers owned the Spurs in all 3 games (even tho we lost the last game). I'd rather play them. If the Lakers play the way they did in the first game where Odom was out there lookin like Magic Johnson - we could beat the Spurs. The Suns are possible, but I'd rather play them later.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #4273 on: March 23, 2007, 01:18:06 PM »

The Lakers owned the Spurs in all 3 games (even tho we lost the last game). I'd rather play them. If the Lakers play the way they did in the first game where Odom was out there lookin like Magic Johnson - we could beat the Spurs. The Suns are possible, but I'd rather play them later.

Yup

wcsoldier

« Reply #4274 on: March 23, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »

I tend to agree with that but the playoffs are different than the regular season.. SAS got a lot of Xperience.. but I agree with u let's beat the Spurs then the Suns  ;D