Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288398 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4335 on: March 28, 2007, 05:35:24 AM »
It suck's but we gotta take the good with the bad bro's..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4336 on: March 28, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »
Kobe reminded me of that Utah game aaages ago  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4337 on: March 28, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
Wtf I got banned from lakersground.net ?

Now I gotta go slap some people around
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #4338 on: March 28, 2007, 02:24:21 PM »
^ LOL...why did you get banned?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4339 on: March 28, 2007, 02:40:07 PM »

LMAO. I got banned there a year ago...A bunch of stuck up dickheads. Were you banned for that "ignorant" comment? :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4340 on: March 28, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »

LMAO. I got banned there a year ago...A bunch of stuck up dickheads. Were you banned for that "ignorant" comment? :laugh:

I don't think so. I posted on there like 2 more times after that. I commented on how well Smush played last night. Then I tried to go on there now and it says I'm banned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4341 on: March 28, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »

I don't think so. I posted on there like 2 more times after that. I commented on how well Smush played last night. Then I tried to go on there now and it says I'm banned.

Well, there would have to be a reason...Did you say something that would piss them off? Or did you show one of the mods up? I got banned by "PopCornMachine" last year because he argued with me that Jordan Farmar was not half Israeli or something. Piece of shit couldn't stand being wrong, so he banned me. :grumpy:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4342 on: March 28, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
^LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4343 on: March 28, 2007, 04:07:31 PM »

Well, there would have to be a reason...Did you say something that would piss them off? Or did you show one of the mods up? I got banned by "PopCornMachine" last year because he argued with me that Jordan Farmar was not half Israeli or something. Piece of shit couldn't stand being wrong, so he banned me. :grumpy:

The last thing I remember posting was that the Lakers played worse defense than the Warriors. Unless thats it - I don't know.

rik

« Reply #4344 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:37 PM »
I read that froum before, never signed up because they seemed like a bunch of dick heads.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4345 on: March 28, 2007, 04:47:56 PM »
I read that froum before, never signed up because they seemed like a bunch of dick heads.

There's a lot of cool insight, but yea, too many dickheads...I still read, but don't post.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4346 on: March 28, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »
^^^^ Lakers had not timeout left... Smush had a decent look, thing is I wish he took the time to make another move instead of rushing his shot.. players have to be aware that the opposite team will prevent Kobe to have the ball on the inbound pass so they have to adapt.. imo we must work on it in the future coz most of the last possessions during the latest 3 years have been mostly terrible when it comes to execution...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4347 on: March 29, 2007, 12:23:27 AM »
Like I said on the Lakers forum, Smush just did what he was supposed to do. Kobe got double on the baseline, Smush broke free, got a good look at it, but it just didn't go in. He was hot last night so why not let him take it?

The Lakers lost because of that fuckin awful defense. They let Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Hakim Warrick, and a bunch of nobodies run all over em.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4348 on: March 29, 2007, 12:40:08 AM »
Lakers and Playoffs
March 28th, 2007

well.. we go on a great 5 game winning streak.. and lose to the worse team in the NBA not just the worse.. team in the NBA but they don't have some of there better players Mike Miller being one.. Damon being the other.. not just that.. to add insult to injury.. you have time on the clock.. and Smush Parker taking a three as Kobes trying to get to the baseline I can go on and add insult to injury but I wont

bottom line is.. I don't give a damn if Kobe made 4 shots and missed the rest.. he lives for situation like these.. the ball should be in his hands No one else No excuses. hes not Open u call TIME OUT you don't have any time outs Move your asses and give Kobe the ball. I mean.. are we gonna see this in the playoffs? Lakers against Spurs close tight game with seconds left and Smush Parker shooting a three and hitting rim ? 

Who wrote this? Where'd you get it from?

wcsoldier

« Reply #4349 on: March 29, 2007, 12:44:56 AM »
^^^^ They lost because of awful offense imo... jacking 3s instead of attacking this weak zone... D wasn't that strong but more decent than in the latest games..  that was for Gboogy comment
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:48:01 AM by wcsoldier »