Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287601 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4380 on: March 31, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »
They need to give Ronny more P.T. in future games, he played real well last night & I hope toward the end of the season & in the playoffs Phil lets him play with Lamar & Kwame more often, they were a triple-threat last night.... 8)

yea, turiaf played real well, and because he came out as a 3rd stringer he wasnt worrying about foul trouble at all and contested shots at will, picking up several nice blocks.

the team played such good defense in the 4th quarter and in overtime. i still cant fuckin believe the refs fucked them over like that.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4381 on: March 31, 2007, 08:05:55 PM »
in an odd turn of events, jordan farmar has been sent to the d-league

Lakers’ Farmar Assigned to D-League

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League have been assigned guard Jordan Farmar from their NBA affiliate, the Los Angeles Lakers.

Farmar, 6-2, 180, has played in 62 games this season for the Lakers and has averaged 4.8 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. He was selected by the Lakers with the 26th pick in the first round of the 2006 NBA Draft.

“This is just what the Lakers had in mind for the D-Fenders. It’s a chance to give the young guys some extra playing time and we are happy to be a part of that,” said D-Fenders Head Coach Dan Panaggio. “We hope Jordan will bring some leadership and added defensive punch to the D-Fenders line up.”

Farmar will wear jersey #2 while the D-Fenders host the Anaheim Arsenal on Sunday, April 1 at STAPLES Center, before the Lakers game with a 2:30pm tip-off.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/farmar_070331.html

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4382 on: March 31, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
^^ :o :o ....He got off to such a great start. I was hoping he would be our starter going in to the playoffs. :(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4383 on: March 31, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »
^^ :o :o ....He got off to such a great start. I was hoping he would be our starter going in to the playoffs. :(

You thought that was a real possibility? Come on now...I'm the one who's been hyping this guy the most, and even I didn't think there was a chance he'd start this season...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4384 on: March 31, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4385 on: March 31, 2007, 09:11:48 PM »
The refs didn't cost us that game, we just didn't close it out. Kobe did hit T-Mac on that 3 and that traveling was pretty blatant. You have to call that.

At least the Lakers showed up against Houston, unlike memphis. That game was shameful.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4386 on: March 31, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »
The refs didn't cost us that game, we just didn't close it out. Kobe did hit T-Mac on that 3 and that traveling was pretty blatant. You have to call that.

At least the Lakers showed up against Houston, unlike memphis. That game was shameful.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yao didn't move on that pick? The travelling call was right (though they typically NEVER call those at the end of games), but it was BLATANTLY not a foul by Kobe on that three...The only bump occured when Yao turned his shoulder in the middle of the screen. One of the worst calls on a three point shot I've EVER seen...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4387 on: March 31, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bas-YyViCmc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bas-YyViCmc</a>

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #4388 on: April 01, 2007, 07:10:06 AM »
Go CLIPPERS!!! :)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4389 on: April 01, 2007, 10:40:56 AM »

Are you fucking kidding me? Yao didn't move on that pick? The travelling call was right (though they typically NEVER call those at the end of games), but it was BLATANTLY not a foul by Kobe on that three...The only bump occured when Yao turned his shoulder in the middle of the screen. One of the worst calls on a three point shot I've EVER seen...

The replay they showed on fox sports shows Kobe hitting T-Mac on the arm while T-Mac was shooting. The call could have gone either way, but Kobe shouldn't have fouled a 3 point shooter, you just don't do that. The refs did not cost us this game.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4390 on: April 01, 2007, 11:25:47 AM »
Jordan Farmar Of The Lakeres To Make History

Mike Bresnahan of the LOS ANGELES TIMES writes, "Rookie guard Jordan Farmar, whose playing time has declined sharply, will be sent down to the Lakers' Development League affiliate today and, in a minor history-making moment, be recalled immediately after the D-Fenders' game to suit up for the Lakers tonight against Sacramento. A player has never appeared in a Development League game and an NBA game in the same day."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4391 on: April 01, 2007, 02:20:26 PM »

The replay they showed on fox sports shows Kobe hitting T-Mac on the arm while T-Mac was shooting. The call could have gone either way, but Kobe shouldn't have fouled a 3 point shooter, you just don't do that. The refs did not cost us this game.

Damn, dude...I guess you don't know what a MOVING PICK is. The only reason Kobe bumped into T-Mac is because Yao ILLEGALY turned while setting the pic, forcing him into T-Mac. Everyone who saw the replay knows the refs blew the call big time...And that missed call DEFINITELY cost us the game.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4392 on: April 01, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »
great fucking win tonight for the lakers. 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4393 on: April 01, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »
Lakers rookie guard Jordan Farmar made history Sunday as he became the first player to score in a D-League game as well as an NBA game in the same day.

lmao, good shit  8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4394 on: April 01, 2007, 10:32:47 PM »
Lakers rookie guard Jordan Farmar made history Sunday as he became the first player to score in a D-League game as well as an NBA game in the same day.

lmao, good shit  8)
8)