Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287656 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4485 on: April 13, 2007, 12:31:17 AM »
Somebody knows who will advance given the slim chance that the Lakers, Clippers & Warriors are all 42-40 at the end of the season?
Lakers own the tie breaker over the Warriors after sweeping them this season. And the Clippers split the series with the Lakers and Warriors 2-2. The Laker will have the better conference record then the Clippers, so they'll get the 7th spot. The Warriors would probably have the better conference record then the Clippers, so they'd get the 8th spot. Either way, since the Lakers swept the Warriors, they'd be guaranteed one of the 2 playoff spots. 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4486 on: April 13, 2007, 12:42:40 AM »
Somebody knows who will advance given the slim chance that the Lakers, Clippers & Warriors are all 42-40 at the end of the season?
Lakers own the tie breaker over the Warriors after sweeping them this season. And the Clippers split the series with the Lakers and Warriors 2-2. The Laker will have the better conference record then the Clippers, so they'll get the 7th spot. The Warriors would probably have the better conference record then the Clippers, so they'd get the 8th spot. Either way, since the Lakers swept the Warriors, they'd be guaranteed one of the 2 playoff spots. 8)

nah the clippers have the higher division record than the warriors so the clippers would advance.

so if all teams tie, both la teams make play-offs lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4487 on: April 13, 2007, 12:57:33 AM »
Boring..  ;D No worries for the Lakers... I'm sure they win at least 1 game out of the last 3, and I'm also sure Warriors/Clippers will not win all their remaining games
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4488 on: April 13, 2007, 01:05:03 AM »
im getting fucking sick and tired of doing this  :puke:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4489 on: April 13, 2007, 04:29:41 AM »
Man, wtf is goin on??? I was very tired when I was watchin it, and ended up fallin asleep with about 6-8 min. left when the Clippers had just come back from 11 or so down...then I wake up, and see Barkley or somebody talkin about the Lakers lost, and I'm like wtf??!???

wcsoldier

« Reply #4490 on: April 13, 2007, 05:16:37 AM »
Another countless giveaway game... we better win 2 out of the 3 remaining games.. coz Warriors will win all their games if u ask me ( Dallas will rest key players against them 4 sure, plus they always have trouble against G State) and for the Clipps you may suppose the Suns will rest some players too if the 2nd seed is on lock at this point... we'll beat Seattle 4 sure, a win at Phoenix is very unlikely... then come the Kings game... anyway the end of this regular season is  :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4491 on: April 13, 2007, 06:18:49 AM »
^I think the Mavs will try to destory Golden State because they don't want to face them in the playoffs... cause Don Nelson, their coach, knows the Mavs pretty well and could work out some filthy tactics against them and shit, plus like you said they beat them twice this season, so they better knock them outta the playoff race... at least that's what I would try to do if I was in charge.
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4492 on: April 13, 2007, 06:21:51 AM »
Smush is really terrible.

Smush Parker is HARDLY the problem...

19 points (7-12 fg, 3-5 3fg), 8 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal tonight with those 2 clutch threes...I'd currently blame our thin front court way before I'd blame Smush...PeACe

His defense against Cassell was nonexistant.  Cassell put the slowest move ever on him and scored.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4493 on: April 13, 2007, 08:15:43 AM »
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4494 on: April 13, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »

19 points (7-12 fg, 3-5 3fg), 8 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal tonight with those 2 clutch threes...I'd currently blame our thin front court way before I'd blame Smush...PeACe

His defense against Cassell was nonexistant.  Cassell put the slowest move ever on him and scored.

Cassell is a vet and will probably end up in the HOF...What's your point? Smush is not "terrible". ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4495 on: April 13, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »

I always thought Marion seemed like a flamer, but WTF?!

d-nice

« Reply #4496 on: April 13, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »

LOL! Nah Marion was cleaning up on the ladies out here when he was at UNLV. Out in Phoenix too, but yeah that pic looks suspect. LOL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4497 on: April 13, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »

LOL! Nah Marion was cleaning up on the ladies out here when he was at UNLV. Out in Phoenix too, but yeah that pic looks suspect. LOL!

I'm sure Amaechi was cleaning up the ladies at some point too...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4498 on: April 13, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »

I'm sure Amaechi was cleaning up the ladies at some point too...
LMAO

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4499 on: April 13, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »

Cassell is a vet and will probably end up in the HOF...What's your point? Smush is not "terrible". ::)

He stinks, get over it.